[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reagan was the worst U.S. president. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Reagan was the worst U.S. president. Prove me wrong.
>>
Prove to me that you're right first
>>
He's up there with Nixon and W.
>>
JFK died on the job
>>
>>67774447

You mean Nancy?

She's the one who did most of it.
>>
I agree he sold us out
>>
>>67774447
The failure of trickledown economics and the trippling of the national debt.

Iran-Contra affair: not gonna explain, search if interested

The unnecessarily war on drugs and a focus on mandatory minimum sentences and dramatically increasing the prison population.

Seeing HIV/AIDS as a less important issue and refusing to acknowledge the issue until it was too late. Also, preventing funding for early prevention and awareness.

Amnesty to 3 million undocumented workers.

The list goes on. He's just a shit tier leader that gets never ending praise because hurr durr he beat the Russians
>>
>>67774551

>nixon
>bad president
>WEEEWWWW LADDDDDDD
>>
>>67774447
Obama is second worst
Wilson is THE worst
Only someone ignorant of US history would think Reagan was above Jimmy Carter and Woodrow wilson
>>
>>67774447
>Prove me wrong.
Woodrow Wilson
>>
>>67775237
OK fair enough. He's definitely up there
>>
My issue is that we acknowledge the shitty presidents. We know Carter sucked, but the thing is I don't understand why Americans hold Reagan up on a godly podium. He was a shitty President who did alot of fucked up shit, but we don't care, he beat the Russians. Gg no re. It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>67775048
There is no such thing as trickle-down economics. It's a buzzword. I agree with the rest though.
>>
Not the worst but:

>Tripling the national debt
>War on drugs
>Ignoring AIDS
>Meme-down economics

All of these made him pretty awful. I honestly don't know why conservatives praise him so highly, speaking from a conservative-libertarian perspective.
>>
>>67775292
No m8, he's not just up there. He is actually THE worst president in American history. Reagan is the one that's up there
>>
>>67775656
Like Norm Macdonald said: "I don't know if he was a good president or not but he was funny as hell"
>>
>>67775656
>I honestly don't know why conservatives praise him so highly
Only neocons like Reagan since he was the neocon prototype
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.