[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I noticed women have life on easy mode. If they want a partner,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: 1456393891473.jpg (50 KB, 641x960) Image search: [Google]
1456393891473.jpg
50 KB, 641x960
So I noticed women have life on easy mode.
If they want a partner, there he is.
They can stay with Chad and complain about him not being feminist.
They have all the easiest jobs including selling their bodies. People will pay just to see them naked.
Law protects them (alimony, child custody, etc.).
They can basically get away with rape and murder (29 y.o. mom fucked a 14 y.o. kid in Australia and got away with 200 hrs social work; same crime perpetrated by an English footballer = 10 years in jail).
Cry and white knights will come to help you out.
People always interested in what you have to say because you're a woman.
Less likely to be murdered.

I am fuckin tired of this women who demand, demand, demand... and then when nature calls they run after the first Chad who beats them or make them feel like shit.

I am fucking pissed off by this.
The less I do, the more shallow I am, the more they like me.
>>
>>67773901
>dear blog: Im a loser
>>
She's beautiful
>>
that's life man. If you think women and men should be equal then you're retarded because we aren't and we never will be.

Now you've 2 choices. Change yourself to be what women want even though you don't want to be like that or stay alone forever.

I'm going with the latter one even though I'm built I can only get casual sex as my personality is not what women desire. Fuck that though I'm staying true to myself.
>>
>>67774013
underbite

-1 points

slav

-2 points

7/10

Possible HIV

-9 points

0/10
Sorry.
>>
Eventually you'll say fuck it and just go full Chad. The older and more successful you get professionally, the more successful you'll be with women. Fuck them.

When you travel, never give women your real name or contact info. Try to knock them up. Someone has to keep the white race going
>>
>>67773901

>So I noticed attractive men and women have life on easy mode

Ftfy
>>
That sweet, sweet gash though

Women are meant to be worshipped
>>
File: girl pepe.jpg (24 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
girl pepe.jpg
24 KB, 396x385
>men will officially be a slave class soon
>>
>>67773901
>Less likely to be murdered.

Most murderers are men.

>women are more social
>treated better

how unfair
>>
>>67773901
even with all that, id still rather be a man. at least that way i have control of my own life. i went through the first 25 years of my life only having slept with one woman. Then, 26-28, banged 50 girls traveling through asia. Now 29-30, i haven't had sex in two years. life is not women. life is better when you have purpose. women's purpose is temporary. Their time is 13-26. A man's time to have purpose usually starts in his 20s and lasts the rest of his life
>>
>>67774175
mah nigga
>>
>>67774186
Lol this

OP is a faggot

Life sucks for some people and it's great for others, welcome to reality

Kill yourself if it's so bad

>you won't since you love complaining
>>
>>67773901
having a personality confuses a woman. they dont need to develop one. being a man is like being a very ugly woman.
>>
Thought this kind of threads only belonged to r9k
>>
Men also have "life on easy mode"
> superior strenght
> superior intelligence
> superior in pretty much every single way except emotional intelligence which is essentially a meme.

As opposed to women
> if you cry you get free sex
> people will be more nice to you

???

Life isin;'t equal. Don't pay attention to sluts, look for traditional qts . If all men would do that sluts would dissapear because they wouldn't get sex anymore
>>
File: 1457571174185.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457571174185.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>67774172
>>
>>67774285
>most murderers are men
yeah but they majority of victims aren't women, it's other men
>>
>>67774656
>the majority of gang victims are gang members
>based gangs
>>
File: shill sliding threads.png (315 KB, 1295x931) Image search: [Google]
shill sliding threads.png
315 KB, 1295x931
>>67773901
>>67773960
>>67774013
>>67774141
>>67774172
>>67774175
>>67774186
>>67774255
>>67774259
>>67774285
>>67774316
>>67774362
>>67774439
>>67774474
>>67774462
>>67774525
>>67774619
>>67774656
>>67774784
>>67774846
STOP RESPONDING TO CANCEROUS R9K SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

KILL YOURSELVES

SAGE
>>
>>67774175
Fagood it does when your best years are behind you.
This is a losing strategy.
We need to actively destroyall their privileges .
>>
>>67774922
oh look its the mad Greek girls again. Don't you have a boyfriend or something better to do?
>>
>>67774922
fag
>>
>>67774984

Kill yourself you cringy ugly permavirgin stop shitting up /pol/ you subhuman cancerous trash

I hope a nigger beats you to death with a metal pipe

>>>/r9k/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>67775096
Nigga I only replied once to this thread>>67774013
. I haven't said anything that is /r9k/ or gay. You are just a cunt.
>>
>>67774175
While i mostly agree with you i couldn´t live with a fact that my seed is living somewhere being poor, probably beaten by foster father. I just can´t.
>>
File: 1456408470507.jpg (287 KB, 1798x1201) Image search: [Google]
1456408470507.jpg
287 KB, 1798x1201
>>67774141
>Now you've 2 choices. Change yourself to be what women want even though you don't want to be like that or stay alone forever.
Do I really have to choose between pussy and justice?
Suppose women want a cuck. Should I, Germanbro?
>>
>>67773901
What is her name? She looks like just came out from fantasy novel
>>
>>67774175
>Eventually you'll say fuck it and just go full Chad. The older and more successful you get professionally, the more successful you'll be with women. Fuck them.
That's why all my "feminist" friends hang around older guys.
>knock them
And get aids?
>>
>>67774439
Hey motherfucking kiwi, I'm entitled to complain 5 minutes a week without a stupid Maori nigga telling me I shouldn't complain.

I habe the right to 5 minutes of relief amd to vent stress you fucking retard. If I roll well you'll suffer misfortunes within the next three days.
>>
>>67775877
>If I roll well you'll suffer misfortunes within the next three days.
The digits have spoken. Sayonara, kiwi scum.
>>
>>67774525
>Life isin;'t equal. Don't pay attention to sluts, look for traditional qts . If all men would do that sluts would dissapear because they wouldn't get sex anymore
You're wise as fuck.
>>
>>67773901
I work out, learn to cook new things, clean the house, work 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

Why shouldn't a man give me attention? No, women don't live life on easy mode. I don't automatically expect to be in a relationship simply for being female, I have to work for it because everyone has to put something to the table.

What's the point of being anti-feminist, when you still have the mindset that both genders are equal?? You want women to act like men? Our roles are different. So to say we have it "easier" puts a lot of women off and this actually makes them want to compete with men, because they think their role is low or underachieving when it is just as important.
>>
>>67774846
Seriously? Idiot.
If you are gonna maintain men don't make up at least 60% of violent deaths in the world you're gonna need data on pol.

Otherwise back to where you belong.
>>
>>67776589
This post was marked as spam because I used the word "r e d d i t" in it. I had to delete. Biased mods?
>>
>>67773901
You're basically talking about attractiveness, and attractive people of both sexes have it easier. Just accept that you're ugly and find something else that you're good at.
>>
>>67776589
I never said anything like that. If you didn't get my argument than read the posts again.
>>
>>67776046
>I work out, learn to cook new things, clean the house, work 8 hours a day 5 days a week.
Guess what? I work out, probably cook better than you, my bachelor pad is selflessly clean, I work 8 hours a day 6 days a week.
>Why shouldn't a man give me attention? No, women don't live life on easy mode. I don't automatically expect to be in a relationship simply for being female, I have to work for it because everyone has to put something to the table.
I saw how "hard" you women worked in my past relationship. It was all "man, do what I want" (sex when THEY want it; cuddles when THEY want it; etc.) And then one day she tells you she doesn't feel like kissing you. So you oblige and shrug it off (it might be just temporary); but the thing continues and so you ask if there is anything wrong. "I am confused. I need time." Okay, I'll give you time. Finally: "sorry but can we be just friends?" Etc.
3/3.
I even asked for feedback to make myself better, but these women always keep their mouth shut. Never a helping hand. Never something out of kindness.
>What's the point of being anti-feminist, when you still have the mindset that both genders are equal?? You want women to act like men?
I am not anti-anything.
>Our roles are different.
But that's exactly what women do not say. They want to have equal roles. One of my gf used to tell me she read short stories and dreamed of being the knight, not the princess.
>So to say we have it "easier" puts a lot of women off and this actually makes them want to compete with men, because they think their role is low or underachieving when it is just as important.
So what happened when you met the "old" me, who was a kind person and always tried to treat you like women with their own roles and duties? When this happened, you fucking competed with me (the bf) and not with your misogynist boss. I was the one who had to take the hits.
>>
>>67776818
I find all women attractive so they always have it easy with me.

Omg I have even been beaten by a woman and verbally abused once and was terrified to hit back or defend myself because you motherfuckers have it so easy you can get away with murder and even pedophilia.
>>
File: Turkish_genocide.webm (2 MB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
Turkish_genocide.webm
2 MB, 540x360
>>67774172

t*rk roach

-∞
>>
saged

wtf is this shit?

I don't know weather this ''chad'' shit meme is meant to imply some guy who's good looking. But at the end of the day, women need a man of
>dominance
>strong character
Basically someone who's based. Weather you're good looking man or not is just the bonus's or the slight disadvantages, as men don't strongly rely on looks like women do. Obviously, if you're a repulsively ugly male, but still have good persona, you'll probably struggle getting women. But it's not as bad as being an ugly woman.

Women are incapable of leading their own lives and making their own decisions without seeing the consequences. This is why women need alphas and not nu-males, white knights, betas and cucks.
>>
>>67773901
Women have primarily been the victims of war, cut them some slack
>>
>>67775264
Slovakbro knows what's up. Not caring for your offspring makes you ghetto nog tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 960x1280
>>67773901
yeh... you missed the part where you [are supposed to] have testosterone and they dont.
>>
File: a8byPXV_460s.jpg (61 KB, 432x550) Image search: [Google]
a8byPXV_460s.jpg
61 KB, 432x550
>>67777516
I agree with you, but
>I even asked for feedback
made me cringe
>>
>>67774922
faggot
is PAY DENBTS still a thing?
>>
>>67777516
idk you are doing it wrong, women dont act say or do those things around me, i get what i want when i want. on your period? still going to bare back you. fuck now i am hard.
>>
True, but men have superior strength, intelligence and fortitude to deal with it
>>
>>67773901

So? Accept it and get on with your life. Be happy you have a hard life. Anything you achieve will be your own.

Women should be treated like little princesses. Their job is to look good, make my cock hard, and make me babies.
>>
Its a mens world and women help. They give birth to, nurture and teach the next generation. It is a mans job who shape the future and womans to assist. Thats why they get to live life on the easy mode.
>>
>>67773901
Life is easier for attractive men and average+ women
Equally hard for uggos, not that I would know :^)
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.