[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are McConnell and his fellow Rethuglicans such asswipes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Why are McConnell and his fellow Rethuglicans such asswipes? What is the big deal about the President's pick?
>>
File: coincidence.png (127 KB, 294x820) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.png
127 KB, 294x820
>>
>>67773353
FPBP
>>
>>67772804
Because I'd like to not have to deal with further restrictions on the 1st and 2nd Amendments.
>>
File: 1457870800107.jpg (266 KB, 983x750) Image search: [Google]
1457870800107.jpg
266 KB, 983x750
He disagrees with D.C. v. Heller. That alone makes him a non-starter.

That's like asking a democratic senate to consider a nominee that disagrees with Roe v. Wade. It's just not gonna happen.
>>
>>67772804
There's nothing really wrong with him, it's just that Obama's a nigger and everything he wants to do is Islamo-Communism by default and thus should be opposed as an existential threat to this country.

Go back to Réddit for suggesting otherwise, cuck.
>>
>>67773353
i fucking knew it just by looking at the guys face

he is anti gun

FUCK NO
>>
>>67772804
Because this would change the make up of the SCOTUS

Sure he is a "moderate" liberal but his votes in the SCOTUS will be liberal
Even if his vote is a "moderate" YES on gun control it is still a YES there are no degrees of Yes ot NOs
>>
>>67772804
Rep here
I agree. Respect the nomination and at least hear it
Jesus Christ they are ThAT lazy
Fuck those filthy reps
>>
>>67772804
Because they can, according to the rules, and everything is politics even when they say it isn't
>>
>>67772804
Jewish gun grabber
>>
>>67774600
Yeah then just decline the nominee but give the guy a chance

I hate the est reps maybe as much as the dems
>>
>>67772804
No more lib judges.
Throw out the ones already there.
>>
>>67774600
Exactly. Those that want him in a liberals that want the country to go completely off the cliff. Scalia was an originalist and this guy is the definition of"living breathing document" bs.
>>
Obama was elected in 2012 to serve as President until January 2017, to pretend he has some responsibility to leave a bench on the court open for a year is ridiculous.
>>
>>67773353
Beat me to it.

Literally every fucking time.

And you know this kike is extra kikey because he adopted a new name to hide from being spotted as a Jew.
>>
>>67775262
He doesn't. The senate has the responsibility to not approve any nominations. This has been been in the past and it's not that big a deal. Stay out of our politics, britbong.
>>
>>67772804
Because McConnel is party hack who doesn't give a shit about his country, only getting reelected.
>>
>>67775466
The Republicans have said they're not even going to having hearings on the matter cause it's Obama's last term. Pretty sad a britbong knows more about what's going on than u.
>>
File: jew.png (5 KB, 130x240) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
5 KB, 130x240
>>67774412
>he is anti gun

were you REALLY expecting anything different to come from the obama regime?
the justice that died was found with a fucking pillow over his face
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.