[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what...what is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
???
Damn, have we been had? Because I'm starting to have my doubts right now senpaitachi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqWQ2ykC0C4
>>
>>67772392
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>67772449
So, we're just going to pretend like this ad isn't shadly retarded?
>>
wow tasteless as expected but he won't become president anyway so we may as well laught at that.
>>
>>67772616
yep
>>
>>67772616
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>67772631
Yeah, but he's posed to win the nomination and Hillary is the fucking devil incarnate. He keeps this up, he gets killed in the general election.
>>
>>67772795
nah dude sanders will win the democratic one and win like regan did.
>>
File: spongebob-worried.png (38 KB, 150x146) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-worried.png
38 KB, 150x146
>>67772757
Looks almost as if a Hillary intern made it in 5 minutes and it only pokes fun at her mannerisms. Where's the actual fucking dirt? This isn't an attack ad.
>>
>>67772942
This was a video posted on his instagram, not really an ad. The media is just playing it over and over because they love the taste of his cock
>>
Sometimes i think Trump is a 4chan troll
>>
>>67772942
It's early dawg. Wait til he wins the nomination. He shouldn't be hitting Hillary hard yet anyway. He would do better in a head to head with Hillary than he would against Bernie
>>
>>67772942
It's Hilldawg barking, which is absolutely memetastic.

It will be talked about for days.
>>
File: 1457938956834.jpg (123 KB, 644x555) Image search: [Google]
1457938956834.jpg
123 KB, 644x555
>>67772939
Reagan didn't have to deal with super delegates. But, isn't it kind of weird how Bernie didn't run third part (and clsimed--if he loses--he doesn't plan on running 3rd party) even though that was probably his only chance at getting elected? I'm starting to think this whole election was intricatly rigged to elect Hillary.
>>67773231
Alright man. I hope so.
>>67773272
Memes might win him the nomination but...
>>
>>67772942

it's sort of like how a predator plays with its prey before sinking its fangs in for a killing blow.
>>
>>67773409
Your precious Hernie Panders has no balls and thats why he's losing and won't run as a third party.

Hillary has so much dirt that makes her unelectable and yet he didn't expose her once.

Low energy.
>>
File: 1458176962793.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1458176962793.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>future revisionist history

WE WAS DONALD TRUMP N SHEEIT!
>>
>>67772392
This isn't a Trump ad. All ads by presidential candidates end with "I'm xy and I approve of this message".
>>
>>67773890
His regime made it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZqS7q7voY

At least post a video that properly shows it, not that shittily cut off, screen captured video.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.