[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop Trump /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14
Time to get serious /pol/. The fate of the world is hanging in the balance to allow this meme candiate to get elected. He claims climate change isn't real. That along should disqualify anyone from being president of the most powerful country on earth.

>inb4 climate change isn't real

Yes it is. That's why last summer was the hottest summer ever recorded on record.
>>
What does it matter, Hillary will never do anything about climate change either. She takes too much money from the fossil fuel industry. The cunt.
>>
File: 985px-Libertarian_Party.svg.png (236 KB, 985x1024) Image search: [Google]
985px-Libertarian_Party.svg.png
236 KB, 985x1024
What percentage do you think the Libertarian Party could get if Donald Trump is the nominee?

I could imagine a good many Republicans and libertarians would vote for the Libertarian party candidate if Trump is the president because of his pro-big government stances.
>>
File: .jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>67772237
Hillary Clinton has already been chosen by the top 1% to represent them and their endeavours. You can sleep at night knowing that your masters have a plan for you.
>>
>>67772237

Wrong website faggot. Youre looking for:
Jezebel.com
>>
>>67772422
>Hillary will never do anything about climate change either.

Minor changes make a big difference in huge system of power.

Even Noam Chomsky said that there was some huge differences between Democrats and Republicans.

Take say the Paris deal.

Hillary supports it. Trump would rip it up.

The reason that deal wasn't a treaty was because the Senate is run by climate denying Republicans, the only political party on the planet that dies climate change. Even far right wing European parties believe in climate change.
>>
>>67772499
>Wrong website faggot.

>le ebic hive mind
>>
>>67772237
>climate change

You do know that when a volcano errupts it emits more CO2 the all of Man's activities for 2 years, don't you?

Fuck off.
>>
>>67772237
Climate change isn't real

The earth is at equalliberium with various gases and wouldn't allow the gas to build a large concentration

CO2 + H2O ⇌ Cellulose + O2

Without Carbon dioxide we wouldn't have planets or oxygen.
>>
>>67772689

Hmmm I wonder how much Exxon Mobile paid you to shill here.
>>
File: New-York-Daily-News-Clown.jpg (191 KB, 550x712) Image search: [Google]
New-York-Daily-News-Clown.jpg
191 KB, 550x712
>>67772711
>Climate change isn't real

Along with evolution, gravity, earth being round, and the universe revolves around the earth.

>Without Carbon dioxide we wouldn't have planets or oxygen.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD BE PRODUCING A SHIT TON OF CARBON DIOXIDE YOU STUPID RETARD

Green house gases go up into the atmosphere. That causes the earth to heat up. This has been accelerated since the industrial revolution, and going into full over drive in the coming couple of decades.
>>
>>67772778
>>67772972
>I never took a basic chemistry class - The post

Are you aware of what equalibrium means? If there is a build of one side of the equation shifts to the other side. Therefore if too much CO2 is produced the earth reacts and produce more cellulose (vegetation) and O2(Oxygen).

Furthermore are you aware that water vapor is a stronger green house gas than carbon dioxide. Nearly twice as strong.
>>
>>67773328
>I never took a basic chemistry class - The post

I don't need to be a chemist to know the fucking planet is warming. Every summer is hotter than the last. 99.99% of all of the worlds scientists believe in human caused global warming.
>>
File: 1451509205287.png (86 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451509205287.png
86 KB, 1024x1024
>>67772237

well crafted bait i give it a 5/10 because it was just too obvious
>>
>>67772689
Volcanos do have massive outputs. Putting any nuclear device to shame, easily.
>>
>>67773328

> Muh murican educashun - The post

Increased CO2 emissions really wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't some mysterious force on the planet that leads to mass deforestation and expansion of deserts.
>>
>>67772237
Hes the only candidate who is against fucking up the middle east and doesnt want illegals fucking up the country any more.
That automatically makes him better than any other candidate.
>>
>>67773328
>CO2 is harmless compared to water
>I will now dump CO2 into the air
Also, it's true the plane will return to an equilibrium, but it will take mass extinctions before that occurs.
>>
>>67773814
>Hes the only candidate who is against fucking up the middle east

Expect that's wrong.

Trump supports ground troops in Iraq to fight ISIS.
He said that we should bomb the family members of ISIS.
He said that we should rip up the Iran deal.
He said that he's a "strong" supporter of the state of Israel, and uses Israel as a model for his border wall for the American-Mexico border.

Wake up, Trump's a neocon. He's not an isolationist and will continue massive military spending.
>>
>>67772972
>earth being round

This meme. The earth isn't round. It's an oblate spheroid.

I hope your climate change science is more accurate than your understanding of geometry.
>>
>>67772237
Not how but why, why should you stop him?
the only guy trying to unfuck america, litterally the only last thing from a dead country trying to litterally unfuck your homeland and you gonna try to stop him?

Talk about being an useful idiot.
>>
>>67773715
Exactly, I don't condone deforestation but strictly blaming carbon emissions is retarded.

Also I'm a organic chemist, this is what I do for a living
>>
File: 1453773100316.png (339 KB, 1107x823) Image search: [Google]
1453773100316.png
339 KB, 1107x823
>>67774328
>the only guy trying to unfuck america,

My sides.

Yes meme magic is what America needs to unfuck us.
>>
>>67773819
What the fuck are you talking about?

You must be a special case of retarded. Firstly CO2 is non-toxic, (CO is toxic but that another story). Secondly I compared them as green house gases. H2O is a worse green house gas than CO2 is, nearly twice as much.

Thirdly our bodies need CO2 to survive.
Our body uses CO2 to manage our pH levels through the equation below

CO2 + H2O ⇌ HCO3- + H+

Without CO2 our bodies would dissolve themselves.
>>
>>67772237
We don't. We embrace him.
>>
Sorry OP but here on /pol/ we only believe in happening. Trump being elected is a happening so big that we don't even know what to expect. Happening is near, keks will be had and you are a faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 396x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 396x625
>>67772237
How many people here believe in Climate change? I'm curious. Anyone here ironically not believe in climate change just to shit post?
>>
File: alien-nation-movie1.jpg (10 KB, 160x161) Image search: [Google]
alien-nation-movie1.jpg
10 KB, 160x161
>>67772237

> That's why last summer was the hottest summer ever recorded on record.

But it wasn't.

You just can't into typical whether changes past 100 years.

Once el nino has passed we will see massive cold whether move in for a good 2 to 5 years, followed by another el nino which then we will see a very hot summer again.

Millennials narcissistic are fucking idiots who are bored with their own lives.
>>
trump will simmer down once he wins the nom.
>>
Climate change is real, but its laughable to suggest man is able to influence it
>>
>>67775140
I do, but I don't care. It's too late anyway, our children may have to pay horrible price, but if our children are rich enough they might escape ensuing collapse...
>>
>>67772237
Kill yourself in his name.
>>
File: rick wilson blacked cuck.jpg (26 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
rick wilson blacked cuck.jpg
26 KB, 255x255
>>67774446
Wow Rick you're learning our lingo well, too bad you're still an old bald headed chicken fucker that has a coal burning daughter you fucking cuck.
>>
>starting another climate thread

wew lad
>>
>>67775140
I believe in climate change, I'm just not convinced anthropogenic climate change is a significant cause.
>>
>>67772237
>2 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
>>67775154
98% of climate scientists agree that human activity is adding to global warming.
Though you're probably the type of stupid cunt that thinks the 98% have been paid out, rather than the 2% with documentation proving they were funded by oil companies.
After all, 98% of proctologists agree that shoving that 13 inch dildo up your ass on the regular is giving you those anal fissures but you're happily ignoring them too.

2015 was the hottest year on record, 2016 already beating it.
>>
File: 1443311111518.jpg (461 KB, 1500x733) Image search: [Google]
1443311111518.jpg
461 KB, 1500x733
Nobody believes climate change isn't real. After all, we had the ice age. climate changes. Well, maybe bible thumpers don't believe it since some of them think the earth is only 6000 years old.

The contention is whether people have caused the current warming period. Please see pic related for an illustration of the current warming period compared to previous warming periods and cooling periods. There's a little spike at the end that some people think is due solely to humans.

I also do doubt whether humans can be affecting this current climate change trend. From a purely logical standpoint, the earth's mass is 6 × 10^24 kg. That mass contains multiple living systems that work in conjunction, including climate and systems such as the ocean that affects climate.

ALL of the human biomass, including their waste and emissions, is 287 million tonnes. That sounds like a lot, but its ONLY 1 and 1/2 TRILLIONTH the mass of the earth.
That is an insanely small number. It looks like this:

That mind-bogglingly small number is the relation of human biomass to earth mass. Human biomass comprises only 1 and 1/5 TrILLIONTH of the mass of the earth.

I have a supremely hard time believing that 1 and 1/2 trillionth of ANYTHING can affect it to any noticeable degree.
>>
>>67772237
>Yes it is. That's why last summer was the hottest summer ever recorded on record.
Is this bait or are you retarded?
We need more CO2 in the atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3XlooigupM
>>
File: cencentrationGG.jpg (241 KB, 1280x947) Image search: [Google]
cencentrationGG.jpg
241 KB, 1280x947
>>67776753
That's one of the shittiest graphs I've ever seen. It's on a multi thousand year time line.
Look at the sudden increase right before the cut-off that is unprecedented elsewhere. Timed perfectly with "modern" era.
>>
>>67775601
>>67775601

That's just a neo-denier stance, you're not striking some sort of special balance.

Think about it this way: say 50 billion tons of carbon is released, 50 billion is absorbed. Humans contribute only an extra 0.5 billion and now you go from neutral to +0.5 billion.

So a small anthropogenic contribution is enough to create a large effect
>>
>>67773994
>bombing familes of ISIS is bad
They kill our family, we'll kill theirs. Pretty fair to be honest, family member.
>>
>>67777653
That's not how distributed systems work anon, not even on an intuitive level.

Unless you can show me some remarkable way a small contribution (of something already present in the system) can have a remarkable effect I have to conclude you're full of it.

>>67777302
>using a graph that only compares the last 2,000 years

wew you don't even realize how dumb you are do you? Or perhaps you think everyone else is dumb idk
>>
>>67772237
It is the hottest here too 36 degree, because guess what, the Sun is directly on the equator.

So fuck you climate change shills. Do you even common sense?
>>
>>67773431
you clearly do not understand gravity then, because the sun is slowly drawing the earth in via it's gravity, WHY DO YOU THINK WE REVOLVES AROUND THE SUN IN THE FIRST PLACE? Are Americans all this stupid? I hope not.
>>
>>67779304
>believing in gravity

Yeah if you like being tricked by Satan. Intelligent falling is the real redpill anon. :^)
>>
File: Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg (992 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg
992 KB, 2400x3000
>>67772237

Trump is a wealth generator not a wealth spreader and he has created a lot of money, investments and jobs over here. I won't be stopping him but supporting him.

Trump should be praised for that alone, not demonized or vilified, activity I only associate with the 'good guy' liberals that slander so much they become worse than what they are opposing.
>>
>>67772237
Hold shit that's a lot of b8
>>
>>67772237
Take your lust for carbon taxing and choke to death on it.!!!!

Fuck you
>>
>>67773715
Please don't judge Americans based on these regards. Thank you Germany
>>
Here is how you do it. There are several different options. Ready?

1. Have the republican party coalesce around shit Cruz so he wins.

2. Keep Kasich and Cruz in to deny Trump the nomination, choose someone else for the nomination.

3. If Trump win nomination, put all support behind Clinton.

4. If Trump wins and Clinton looks bad (via email scandal or whatever) run a thrid party candidate to split the electoral votes...thus the House picks the president (which wouldnt be Trump).

There you go anon, no need to worry.
>>
>>67772237
There was some libshit swede that actually pulled a lot of data and gave a lecture on not only why climate change has made virtually no negative impact on our environment so far, but also why it's actually improved our way of life. Can't remember the damn borker's name though.
>>
>>67772237
Stop him by voting for him.
>>
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.