[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay pride upsets me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: gay_pride.jpg (122 KB, 620x470) Image search: [Google]
gay_pride.jpg
122 KB, 620x470
I'm tired of guys with better bodies than mine flaunting it. It's fat shaming and it needs to stop. Just because I like donuts and girls doesn't mean I can't have pride.
>>
>>67771848
Liking men is the ultimate red pill, see Greco-Roman cultures
>>
>>67771848

Pink was originally the boys' color and then the gays stole it from girls. True fact.
>>
>he hasn't realized traps are better than women
>>
Quit being weak faggot fuck
>>
Being fat means you're low testosterone
>>
>>67771848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by3GG9Fjb2I&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: role_models.jpg (63 KB, 485x358) Image search: [Google]
role_models.jpg
63 KB, 485x358
This is the kind of role models kids need.
>>
File: 2287610981.jpg (447 KB, 1944x2400) Image search: [Google]
2287610981.jpg
447 KB, 1944x2400
>>67771848
>English men are ugly they say
No they fucking well aren't.

Deeeeyam!
>>
>>67773316
>>67771848
Although anyone that wears AussieBum underwear should be shot dead.
>>
>>67773316

Why not focus more on developing family values?
>>
Those bodies are great, but the men they are part of disgust me. I don't hate homosexuals, but feeling pride for your sexuality is when it becomes time to commit suicide.
>>
>>67773880
>I don't hate homosexuals, but feeling pride for your sexuality is when it becomes time to commit suicide.

I am proud to be heterosexual. I don't date homosexuals either.
>>
>>67773985
And you're the problem with heterosexuals. Yes, it's normal to be heterosexual, but why are you proud about it? I can't understand it.
>>
>VATICAN

i'm homosexual but I see 100% where you are coming from

and no, I wouldnt go for parades. Gatherings are fine, but parading around in a purple thong is excessive faggotry and nuisance-y

half of them are only in it to trigger the normies and to show off

the other half is for the anything goes afterparties

they'd probably argue it is to push for acceptance through shock and awe
>>
File: normal.jpg (62 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
62 KB, 600x450
>>67774125
Proud because it's normal.
>>
>>67774628
..Isn't homosexuality in Singapore along the lines of free speech in North Korea? You'll get shot for it or something?
>>
You aren't the alpha male. Beta confirmed.
>>
>>67774125

Pride come and go before the fall.

Also... Why feel pride in anything one hasn't accomplished themselves?
Pride of a Nation (predating them or to which they have no helped build)
Pride of Ethnicity

Pride's potent, should be reserved for when goals/dreams are accomplished, and felt but briefly.
>>
>>67773316
That's an atlantoid, hardly british.
>>
>>67771848
https://join.skype.com/FX2zfMjQ1HTc
>>
File: 19423223_0.jpg (344 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
19423223_0.jpg
344 KB, 1620x1080
>>67774817
only "gay sex" is unlawful, but to be honest unless you do it in public no one is going to prosecute you. Lesbian sex is totally legal though, for some reason. Singapore is full of laws that are there but are not actively enforced. Its easier to control a population if you give them some limited freedoms.

There are lots of homosexuals in the civil service...its a live and let live thing. We keep it discreet and quiet, they let things slide when they can. Official public gay gatherings are only allowed and restricted to a single park (we have an proper event every year)

there are also gay pubs and bars, theres not much of a problem.

the only ones making a ton of noise are the christians, especially the evangelicals. (I've met catholics and they are more tolerant with it)

TL:DR dont be a giant faggot and you can gay all you want in private places
>>
wew
>>
File: test power.gif (5 KB, 347x480) Image search: [Google]
test power.gif
5 KB, 347x480
>>67771848
Gays are 100000x more likely to be on steroids
It ain't exactly hard to get fit that way
>>
>>67775586
That's nice! I still don't like Islamic Asia though :(
>>
>>67775767
it spooks us too. Theres religious freedom but we're highly secular. We spend as much % of our GDP on the military as the US, and have close ties with america as well as china/taiwan.
>>
>>67773880
Italiano pls. Stop stealing Vatican bandwidth
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.