[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family. Tell us about yours /pol/. What is political climate,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 350x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 350x242
Family. Tell us about yours /pol/. What is political climate, what do you value in upbringing of kids, how are you connected and so on.
>>
>>67770421
Grew up with my parents telling me im a worthless ingrate compared to my obedient elder brother.
Conservative, some people are slowly becoming liberal, mostly the teens.
Tough love.
>>
My mother was told she was infertile but then randomly got pregnant at 37

she thinks I am a miracle baby

my parents are therefore very old compared to me. I live far away from them but I still skype them once a week to say hello.

I wish to marry a nice christian girl and have 4-5 children to carry my line. Since I am an only child this should be financially viable even in this shit economy.
>>
I am 25 year old all-Russian man married to a 24 year old Jewish woman by some standards - mother is Jewish, father is a German man. We have two kids of our own and adopted a girl from Nepal and a boy from Eritrea. I am a sound technician at major cinema company in Central Europe, she is a clinical psychologist fresh of the university. We both had pretty wild sexual past and experimented with drugs, studied hard and partying till the morning and when we met at the ages of 21 and 20 respectively we started to grow out of that lifestyle. We started doing physical and outdoors activities instead. We married quick and started a family. Rest is a history. We visit twice a month at least our parents and sometimes we have big gathering of extended relatives in our house. We are social democrats who value reasonable oversight in economy with the merit-based welfare, friendly immigration for highly-skilled migrants needed for economy with a top-tier vetting system, state support for science, medicine, sport, nature, military and education. We oppose Islam, low-skilled mass-migration, censorship, foreign aid, political correctness, quotas, lobbying and uncontrolled surveillance.
>>
>>67770732
What will you do if your kids start fucking each other.

They aren't related so it's very possible.
>>
Hmm.
Started out in Minato, Osaka. Mother, father, twin sister. Pretty center/conservative - I'm definitely the most socially conservative of us all.
Family values in a child's upbringing is definitely the most important. I stay connected with my twin sister, but I'm sort of cut off with the rest of them.
>>
>>67770421
when I sat in the car with my mom I asked her what her political leanings where, she almost shouted out that she was a nazi, nationalist, fascist and a racist. I just said with a stutter that I was right wing :(
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x494
>>67770732
You've soiled your pure Slavic bloodline with some low German Jew filth, and then you cuckold out and adopt/raise another mans kids. Congratulations, жид, you're a fucking loser. I wonder how you'll feel when your mongrel children don't speak russian and identify with German Jew liberal culture. But that's what you get for being a dumbass
>>
>>67770904
Our twin girls are 1,5 each, adopted girl is 8 month and boy is 1. They are basically of the same age. They will know that they are brothers and sisters and will be brought up in the healthy stable environment.once puberty hits in they wouldn't screwing each other. Kids get sex easy these days.
>>
>>67771312
Poor Sven. :(
>>
>>67771312
Tell moar.
>>67771506
Pretty sure kids will turn out identifying with European Western culture, which is the best civilization apart from some decay we face.
>>
>>67772800
nothing more, my mom just say /pol/ related things when she is behind the wheel
>>
File: 1449134935967.jpg (32 KB, 374x383) Image search: [Google]
1449134935967.jpg
32 KB, 374x383
>>67770421
Eldest brother drank himself to death at 27. Father was an alcoholic and heroin user and hanged himself when I was 12. My second brother did nothing but drink and smoke, so he starved to death. I live with my mother.
>>
>>67774394
Does she vote SD for based Jimmie?
>>67774699
Shit. That's sad. How old are you? How is your mother doing?
>>
>>67772665
Welcome back Pope-kun :3
>>
File: 1456693144868.png (95 KB, 379x927) Image search: [Google]
1456693144868.png
95 KB, 379x927
>>67770421
I grew up with a single mother, my father was from peru but drank and did drugs, so my mother ran away from him before I was born. I grew up pretty poor and have been homeless a couple times even though my mother's father was a fairly wealthy real estate owner. The rest of my family is rich because of this. I want a nice husband, 1-2 kids and a stable life eventually.
>>
File: 1457369589042.jpg (66 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1457369589042.jpg
66 KB, 380x380
>>67770421
No thanks NSA
>>
>>67774699
And you're a first nations Indian, I take it? Sounds like Indian behaviour.
>>
>>67775654
22. She's alright, I do whatever I can to make her happy.

>>67776929
Russian.
>>
File: rtrrtrtt.png (407 KB, 822x646) Image search: [Google]
rtrrtrtt.png
407 KB, 822x646
>>67775654
yeah, she has been voting on SD since 2006
>>
File: ytytytyyt.png (376 KB, 708x636) Image search: [Google]
ytytytyyt.png
376 KB, 708x636
>>67779603

that what she told me when I asked her how long she has been voting on SD. Maybe she didnt vote at all until she heard of SD
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.