[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a third grader wrote this >'TRUMP BTFO!!!1111!!1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 3rd-grader-letter.jpg (61 KB, 420x530) Image search: [Google]
3rd-grader-letter.jpg
61 KB, 420x530
>a third grader wrote this
>'TRUMP BTFO!!!1111!!111!'
http://theantimedia.org/a-3rd-grader-just-destroyed-donald-trump/

Are people so retarded that they can't tell when an adult is impersonating a child? By even 4th grade kids find a full page arduous. Fuck these liberal rat teachers invading public education.
>>
>>67769920
>liberals are so stupid they actually think a third grader wrote this
>liberals are so evil they use their kids as political tools
>>
more like jackson fatherless

you underestimate how stupid the majority of the population are
>>
There's a reason why an 8-year-old can't vote. Their opinions are more or less 100% what their parents instruct them to be.

Ignore this bullshit.
>>
>>67770066
damn checkin those tripdubbydubs
>>
>>67770231
normies sure don't ignore it

just share more nigger memes to cancel it out.
>>
>>67769920
>that
>THAT
I was able to write that in 3rd grade and I was deemed gifted and enrolled into a program. I kept it up and now I work for a defence organization.

I'm one of 3 people in the entire country who have passed along this specific path.

I literally work with people from the NSA and CIA.
>>
>>67770456
I know Big Brother is watching, are you an agent assigned to read every one of my shitposts?
>>
>>67770456
Good on you. Regardless of the perfect formatting and spelling, you an tell a 30-something or older wrote it just from the use f caps and the exclamation. The homage at the end to adults nailed it. Fuck adults and letters and shit, I'd be on the playground.
>>
>>67770697
>An agent
I'm not an agent. Your shitposts are safe with me for I shitpost as well.
>>
>>67770808
How many secret American bases with nuclear reactors are there in Australia. That the Australian government is forbidden to access? I know Pine Gap is one.
>>
>>67771057
On par with the amount of cocks that have passed through your mom's ass.
>>
>>67771179
Lmao. Funny because it's true, she's a real whore.
>>
>>67770066
Dubs of truth.
What kind of retard would think an 8 year old wrote this?
>>
>>67771179
heh
>>
>>67769920
I graduated near top of my class from a bretty good canadian school and everything i wrote in third grade was about dinosaurs

why are these parents so pathetic who buys this shit
>>
>>67769920
Liberals are children, water is wet etc
>>
>>67769920
>who cares about policies, hes a big meaniehead and thats baaad

Its remarkable how nearly all liberal arguments are on the same level as a third grader.
>>
The fucker can barely even sign his own name!

He's got a point though, imagine how horrible it is getting called shit like a racist and HITLER and having people threaten to kill you for no real reason.

For shame, America, for shame.
>>
When I was 8 I thought every president shot atleast one person, no American kid would want a leader that isn't a bad ass.
>>
>>67771487

if only poo was in the loo
>>
>>67771751
DUDE I SOLD MY GOLD TO BUY WEED LMAO
>>
Spells his own first name wrong with a "m" but types up a 6 paragraph letter... Riiiight...
>>
>>67771751
B
U
Y
W
S E L L G O L D
E
D
>>
File: 1081.gif (716 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
1081.gif
716 KB, 245x187
Don't you remember being young, /pol/? remember watching elections and debating international politics with your dad, but only if you finished your asparagus and it wasnt a school night?

then pretending that your legos are the president's cabinet, remember?
>>
>>67771227
No, mate. Literally ask her about her life from 16 to 22.
>>
>>67770456
u sound like a fag
>>
Most people in the comments can tell this wasn't written by a 3rd grader. Doesn't make them any less retarded, though:

"Wheather the kid wrote the letter or not, what sais in the letter is the truth which nobody can deny! Even trump-suporters must agree with what Trump has been saying about FOR EXAMPEL handicaped people, and that it is awful. How can a president-representer of year 2016 in the biggest nation on the planet , slip out such evilness from his mouth??!!! How is it even possible he is at the position he is? whats wrong with people??"
>>
>>67772213
I remember when teachers made us do stupid shit like write letters to some bs and have them dictate word for word what to write.

Only retards would fall for this shit.
>>
>>67769920
Fake as fuck.
>>
>>67771548
Amazing isn't it?

They pride themselves on being "above" and yet whenever they see something they don't like suddenly their minds regressed to <10 year old children.

Almost like they're told what to do....
>>
File: 1448575900684.png (489 KB, 780x718) Image search: [Google]
1448575900684.png
489 KB, 780x718
>>67769920
My dick wrote Hamlet.

Humans BTFO
>>
> it's not ok to make fun of cripples and retards
this is what america teaches?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.