[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump = Danger To World Economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (35 KB, 529x398) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
35 KB, 529x398
The prospect of Donald Trump winning the race to the White House is a major threat to the global economy, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.
The EIU has said the Republican frontrunner could prove a dangerous world leader, damaging global trade, stirring up trouble with Beijing and adding to instability in the Middle East.

“His hostile attitude to free trade, and alienation of Mexico and China in particular, could escalate rapidly into a trade war – and at the least scupper the Trans-Pacific Partnership.”

The EIU added that his Muslim immigration ban would be a potent recruitment tool for jihadi groups.

On Thursday, China’s party-controlled Global Times said the billionaire could herald a rising trend of protectionism and isolationism in the US. “The rise of a racist in the US political area worries the whole world,” the newspaper said.

The EIU said it does not expect Mr Trump to beat Hilary Clinton, his most likely contender.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/mar/17/president-trump-sixth-list-major-threats-global-economy-republican-trade-eiu

They are shilling so hard.
Lel at Russian interventions being #2.
>>
>>67769651

GOOD!

Fuck globalization and the "global economy".

It is time to start putting the USA economy first.
>>
>>67769939
God damn you are a fucking retard
>>
File: laughing guinea pig thing.jpg (121 KB, 948x717) Image search: [Google]
laughing guinea pig thing.jpg
121 KB, 948x717
>>67769651
>pussy ass bitch boys are scared because trump won't let anybody fuck america anymore so they won't be able to siphon easy money by scamming us anymore

good, these con artist shit heads are gonna reap what they've sown
>>
>>67769651
Danger to world economy = danger to plutocratic rent-seeking and exploitation.
>and at the least scupper the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Wait, is the article actually shilling FOR Trump?

I tell you, I'm sceptical about many Trump's ideas, but this is enough of a reason to actually support him. If I were an American I would definitely vote for the guy just to sink the TPP, even though I'm against the wall, deportation of Mexicans or anti-Muslim repression.
>>
>>67770077
fuck off and die globalist faggot.
>>
Trump would only be bad for the cheaters
>>
File: laughing digimon.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
laughing digimon.png
115 KB, 276x230
>>67769651
also,

>bitch boys "don't expect trump to beat clinton"

they'd better stay away from www.primarymodel.com then

>considers the possibility a higher threat than terrorism destroying the world's economy, china goes to war and oil tanking to be LESS threatening

STRONG amounts of bargaining going on with these fucking cowards LOL
>>
>>67769939
I agree,
The people warning about Trump are the same people who Trump is planning of BTFOing: neoliberals and neoconservatives to whom the market is King.
>>
>>67769651
>scupper the Trans-Pacific Partnership
GOOD, SCUPPER IT. it's shit for the united states anyway, the faster it's gone the better.
>>
>>67770309
Cruz, Bernie and even Hillary (who helped in the negotiation of the TPP) are speaking against the TPP now.
>>
>>67769651
On another topic: this hard shilling against Trump on economic issues means the establishment already has a plan to sink Bernie and expects Clinton vs. Trump presidential race. Trump should start courting berniefags right now.
>>
>>67770077
he's right. why should the imf a tool of the us, decide my standard living, weather i can see a doctor, what my minimum wage can be?

http://www.globalexchange.org/resources/wbimf/oppose
>>
>>67770960
Cruz and Hillary are establishment puppets and you can be sure that they will support it if either gets elected. Bernie could be a good pick for that too, but he has minuscule chance of getting the nomination (for conspiracy theory, look at >>67771020
this post of mine)
>>
>>67769651

>all these bad things that will happen regardless of who is the POTUS will ONLY happen if Trump is elected POTUS.

Wow...
>>
>>67771060
>whether*
>>
File: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
>>67769651
>according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.

stopped reading there - I've been an Economist subscriber for years, its a huge liberal circle jerk who is biased as fuck against murrica and guns.

I recently unsubbed actually.

Fuck them
>>
>>67770476
>>67770077

look at the history of south korea

50 years ago it was a shithole with just fucking dirt

protectionist trade is what brought it back to current times in a fast as fuck time frame, brought samsung to market etc.

they did it buy putting south korea as #1

if you smoked cigs other then from south korea your family would disown you, huge tarrifs etc, they spent 100% of their time focusing on their econ and saying fuck everyone else and had huge growth in GDP and prosperity along with wages etc.

we need that kind of policy here
>>
>>67771060
also, how much defense we're allowed
what weapon systems
who are enemies are
how much can be spent on infrastructure

hell why elect politicians at all it's all decided in washington anyway?
>>
>>67769651
>Implying Trump has a chance to win
>>
>>67769651
>jihadi groups
yeah, because if you're fighting colonization and corporate take over of your society then you must be crazy
>>
>>67769651
Good. Burn it all down to the ground. Tear apart the globalist system that's been set up over the last century.

Free trade needs to die.
>>
>>
>>67771536
Right here.
>>
protect libyans from gaddafi

don't give a fuck what the terrorist do to them
>>
now a 1/2 dozen countries are doing secret operations to clean up the me$$

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/
>>
>>67769651
>muh globalists are scared
Good
>>
File: ivanka.jpg (27 KB, 413x650) Image search: [Google]
ivanka.jpg
27 KB, 413x650
>>67771536

Same with Japan too.

After WW2, Japan's economy was in the shitter, and they applied steep import tariffs on everything.
Their economy grew so fast that people in the 80's thought Japan might overtake the US economy.
Eventually other countries cucked Japan into free trade.
Now some of their cars is built in the states and their electronics are built in other countries.
Their economy have never been the same and is usually just stagnant.
>>
>>67769651
Oh no muh trade war.

America is impervious to a trade war. We can source everyhing here in the states, we literally need no one else. We have a 50 nation free trade zone already.

Fuck the world, we could close ourselves off and we would be much better for it.

>But globalists can't profit off of the arbitration.
Exactly
>>
File: brutal ahegao.png (252 KB, 740x545) Image search: [Google]
brutal ahegao.png
252 KB, 740x545
>>67769651
Holy molly! They really think that Trump is worst than Brexit or the friggin Chinese Sea War happening!

How much butthurt can this jews have
>>
File: 9ab.png (95 KB, 590x586) Image search: [Google]
9ab.png
95 KB, 590x586
>>67774137
...to be
>>
>>67769651
Who wrote this shit, L Ron Hubbard's ghost?
>>
>>67773991
>what is oil
>>
>>67774729
Oils cheap for the next 20 years
>>
>>67774729
>>67774973
Us is on track to becoming the #1 producer of oil in the world. We have TONS of shale oil and natural gas under us
>>
>>67769651
>we are more dangerous than Trump
nice
>>
canada has enough oil to destroy the planet
most of the profits go to china and the us
we can't even make our own gas
>>
>>67775233
Which we won't even touch for decades, as the Saudis apparently subscribe to the "stranded asset theory" and are trying to get every last dime they can before alternative energies make their extraction operations unprofitable.
>>
>>67769651
This good less globalization and a return to trade wars similar to the 1930s
>>
File: 1456020362671.jpg (150 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1456020362671.jpg
150 KB, 1111x597
>>67769651
Anyone not Trump: Danger to the existence of Western civilisation and humanity in general
>>
File: they know.jpg (171 KB, 619x530) Image search: [Google]
they know.jpg
171 KB, 619x530
oy vey trump is bad for you
>>
>Grexit and Brexit on the list too
>anti-Russia globalist shilling
>>
File: damn.png (122 KB, 851x569) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
122 KB, 851x569
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME
>>
>>67771536
This 100%
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.