[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to debate a feminist at my college, what do I bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: patriarchy.png (32 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
patriarchy.png
32 KB, 500x303
I am going to debate a feminist at my college, what do I bring up about the movement? I know that the overwhelming majority of feminists believe womyn are victims for being womyn, the reason why 3rd and 4th wave feminism is so trivial compared to the first 2 (voting and worker rights =/= manspreading and males not being cucks), but I need more ammo to throw at them. Also, what talking points can I expect from them?
>>
>>67769636
Youre a fool if you think you can reason with the unhinged.
>>
>>67769636
Feminists don't listen to logic arguments,you might as well have fun and troll the fuck out of them.
>>
>>67769903
With the girl I am going to debate with, I think I can win easily. When I asked if she thought women were oppressed for being woman, she tried to spin it off by saying "well its all social engineering, lol anon."
>>
File: 1452813734427.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
1452813734427.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
>>67769636
>debate a feminist
Good luck losing. No matter what you say, women will always be driven by emotion, and emotion trumps logic.

That being said, if I was being forced into the debate, I would make it as vile and explosive as I could.

>The 'patriarchy' isn't an invention, it's the inevitable outcome.
>Women don't make less than men, they just don't work as hard, as long, or as dangerously as men work.
>Historically, women, when given power over society, have destroyed it. They can't be nationalists, they're not wired for it, even today they fight for policies that will make our lives hell, like importing millions of alien men that will cause rape and violence, not only directly, but from the indirect gender imbalance.
>Allowing women into the electorate and politics has sent our entire civilization into a nosedive. It is the single biggest mistake to have ever occurred in our history.
>They've been emotionally driven and malicious, no matter their true intent.
>>
first of all, make sure that your goals are not to convince her, your goals are to convince the people.
but if the people there are feminists too, it is a lost cause to begin with. It will be about emotions, feelings, and facts will be ignored.

If that is the case, you should record it or something, so that non-feminists may be brought to the light.

Feminists can never be brought back, they are permanently lost.
>>
>>67771232
This event will solely be at their home base, with only one slightly neutral professor there
>>
>>67771355
In that case, it's already predetermined that you are the loser.

You're going to be eaten alive.
>>
>>67769636
What movement?
>>
>>67771084
This is the way to go. Outrage them.

>>67771355
Doubly confirmed. Go all out.
>>
File: women studies.jpg (49 KB, 630x721) Image search: [Google]
women studies.jpg
49 KB, 630x721
>>67771355
Holy fuck, I hope you won't get lynched, bro.

Best of luck, give em hell. Metaphorically ofcourse
>>
>>67769636
>I am going to debate a feminist at my college
What's the topic, specifially?
>>
Make sure you remind her that feminism was historically made by bored rich white women and that it actively harmed lower class women who were already working in a lower class family.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 1280x960
>>67769636
the only way to win is if everyone ignores them
then they will switch to something else for attention

stop enabling their degeneracy
>>
File: 1453587123598.jpg (257 KB, 816x1056) Image search: [Google]
1453587123598.jpg
257 KB, 816x1056
>>
>>67772191
to debate whether or not that feminism today is good for women.
>>67771712
I can hold my own
>>67772733
Hello aussie
>>67772767
thx, I lost this infograph
>>
>>67773005
i srsly hope you arent retarded enough to actually debate a feminist.

all it will do is make it harder for you to get laid it wont change their minds
>>
>>67769636
Stay calm, don't get unhinged. Explain in simple logical terms why what she is asserting is false. Ask her to define buzzwords that are misused (such as racist, mysoginist, etc). The only way you beat the illogical is to make them get upset and sound stupid in front of other people
>>
>set up a debate before getting your facts in order

lel
>>
>>67772733

What about non-white female ?
I guess she can't masturbate.
>>
>>67773005
>whether or not that feminism today is good for women
Feminism is based on and perpetuates victorian ideas of female fragility and that sex is damaging to them, which in turn causes women to feel disempowered, causes them to avoid their potentials and have sex issues.
>slut shaming
>the wage gap is caused by women going into low-pay fields
>rape statistics are grossly inflated

The nice thing about your side of the argument is that it's true. Feminism is based on a lot of "little girls are made of sugar and spice" kind of assumptions and really warps womens' spirits. Women are made of meat and feminism itself disembodies them.
>>
Switched to my phone because i have to get to my classes

>>67773191
>implying I ever had gotten laid
>>
File: 1458157606528.png (195 KB, 1135x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458157606528.png
195 KB, 1135x1500
>>67769636

>debating a feminist

STOP RAPING WOMEN SHITLORD
>>
>>67769636
Public forum, Lincoln Douglas, or public policy format?
>>
File: 1456343041369.gif (721 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1456343041369.gif
721 KB, 245x245
Bring up how teachers (mostly female) grade boys lower than girls for identical projects.
>>
>>67774537
Public forum
>>
>>67769636
Patriarchy is civilization itself.
>>
>>67769636
Let us know what happens, m8.
>>
>>67769636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQw3KSYD3ns
>>
>>67771084
This.
>>
>>67773763
So true. Most women spent their lives toiling the soil with their husband, going through childbirth with no anesthesia and a good chance of dying, and helping raise their grandchildren in an extended home.

Women were strong and brave. Wymyn are just pussies.
>>
>>67774852
sounds like you're butthurt family
the reason why women are graded higher, is because women are more susceptible to indoctrination and submission, so they study harder
at least, in fields that do not require thinking
>>
>>67774103
at least ur honest
>>
File: images (1).jpg (20 KB, 383x565) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
20 KB, 383x565
>>67769636
Embrace something called "cultural feminism", also read The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar

Feminism was fought by other women, read this book by Vilar. It's not long and you can find it online in PDF format.

Just repeat her argument you'll own. Also, there is a video of her debating a feminist.
http://dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the_manipulated_man.pdf
>>
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 960x1280
>>67775434
if u r going to do it anyway
take the stance that you care about women
and that feminism was hijacked by marxists ( white male patriarchy ) to do their bidding.
>>
>>67775776
I was about to say that I cant read a book in 2 weeks, but thx, this looks promising
>>
>>67776289
What is with all those shoes
>>
>>67772733
Why would a glorious alpha Aryan man want to stick his dick in that island dwelling shitskin?
>>
>>67769636
Explain how the actions of feminists are far different from their stated noble goals:
similar to how communists say they want equality, but end up enslaving entire nations.

If any bs terms like "muh power+priviludge" or "mainsplaining" are thrown at you, point out how nonconstructive the feminist's argument is: say that you simply want to argue the facts without bias or prejudice, and have a rational debate.

If you're accused of having "white cis privilege", say that you had no choice in being born the way you are; that the concept is as ludicrous as original sin.

Present a strong dichotomy between first world feminism and how it concerns itself with vain and trivial first world "issues", whereas feminism in other parts of the world tackles actual rape cultures.

Say that Malala Yousafzai has done more for women than any modern nagging feminist will do in an entire lifetime.
>>
>>67769636

Ask them what is femininity? And when they can't define it, except through relativistic bullshit, ask them what they are defending?

They may say, biological females against biological (white) males.

Then proceed to expose them for their sexist and racist bias in believing the conspiracy theory that is white patriarchy
>>
File: tmp_2363-1450725071230124008168.png (126 KB, 1257x1774) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2363-1450725071230124008168.png
126 KB, 1257x1774
>>
>>67769636

Emma Watson said Patriarchy has no gender. Start with that. Then sandbag them with radical SJW tactics asking: so you're anti-male? Anti-human? You SUPPORT binary gender constructs? Are you a Nazi? Etc etc etc. Use their own bantz against them.
>>
>>67769636

>Also, what talking points can I expect from them?

You can expect a screeching harpy yelling "MUH MISOGYNY! MUH PATRIARCHY!" while flapping her hands.
>>
>>67778579

>homocide

Has a Freudian slip ever been so obvious?
>>
if the wage gap is true, why dont corporations just hire women instead of more paid men?
>>
>>67770273
Where's your star?
>>
Maybe talk about how feminism has taken away choices from women by reaching a point where women who want to be homemakers are looked down on. Now that a two income family is the norm due to women entering the workforce, one wage isn't enough any more to raise a family so you get women who can't even stay home and breastfeed their kids cause they have to go to work. How are those women happy?
Then say that rather than feminism celebrating ALL aspects of woman hood, they decided that traditional female things like cooking and child raising were actually shit and women should move away from it to work full time. So now you have a bunch of miserable late 30s women struggling to go through IVF because they believed that their career was more important and then realised too late that that was bullshit. Feminism told women what would make them happy, and now we have a bunch of stressed tired mothers who feel guilty that they don't have more time for their kids. Patriarchy isn't perfect, but it only ever expected women to do one job. Feminism asked women to do two. more women are starting to move away from feminism and think about what actually works for them.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.