[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ I'm obviously not Ameican but I'm really curious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 20150755a489bf99f36.jpg (236 KB, 1650x600) Image search: [Google]
20150755a489bf99f36.jpg
236 KB, 1650x600
So /pol/ I'm obviously not Ameican but I'm really curious. What led to this huge "gheto" movment in America?

I mean all the blacks until 1980 seemed the dress pretty much the same as normal white people and then when rap cam along sleeveless shirts, gold chains, baggy clothes and all of that came along.

It really hurt the black peoples imagine to me. They went from well poor oppressed people to hobo ebodics I can't really empathize or sympathize with. All that gang culture and shit...

I mean it went from the Cosby show in the late 1980 to the Wire in the 2000.

How were the black "ghetos" before the 1990? Were they more normal looking?
>>
File: baggy-jeans.jpg (37 KB, 407x335) Image search: [Google]
baggy-jeans.jpg
37 KB, 407x335
I mean this when I say baggy clothes. These fags look like they're straight out of a 3rd world country
>>
File: tumblr_n2yck3AWIa1tu1fv2o4_1280.jpg (214 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2yck3AWIa1tu1fv2o4_1280.jpg
214 KB, 600x400
And then somehow the fucking fashion spread to mexicans because they're literally 3rd world tier and it seems they have to show it.
>>
File: con unimp mfw coffee.png (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
con unimp mfw coffee.png
86 KB, 600x600
>>67767508
Wellfare happened.
>>
>>67767508
Jews figured out they could make a lot more money selling new clothes if they dragged on the ground.
>>
>>67768649
Didn't they have it back in the 1980?
>>
Itelligent people breed less than idiot ppl, so you have a controlled population of intelligent people let's say, 1.5 births/death, while you have a worrying overpopulation of idiots that feeds itself with like 4 births/death, thats 4 times the niggas you had, every year.
(Even killing themselves)
So well, the few bad niggas you could have in the 80's spread like plague until the main black population was formed by fuckin monkeys.
>>
>>67769158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7xG7yPUReM

But these guys here aren't 20ish if that happened. These guys are like 35-40 and they look like children...
>>
>>67769253
exactly, 2016 - 1980 = 36
Obviously they started multiplying before, probably on the 60's, you don't get a BOOM and suddenly all are niggas, they have to grow up first.
>>
>>67769090
It took a generation of welfare and the crack epidemic and reagan's war on drugs to destroy blacks.
>>
>>67767508
50 cent is based imo
>>
>>67768649
They had welfare in the 80's. American cities were crime ridden and dangerous as fuck in the 80's. The reason why they dress like that is becasie rap music is heavily related to prison culture. Rappers tried to identify with criminals because they were "hard". Rappers thought by dressing and acting like criminals, that they would be perceived as badass. The baggy clothes are for hiding drugs and guns. The sagging pants are a prison culture reference. Inmates who were "punks" wore saggy pants to show other inmates that some huge guy was fucking them in the ass in exchange for protection. I kid you not. Niggers are retarded. That black And white pic is from the 60's
>>
>>67769621
So it was basically drugs and the ability to get them for free?

I know some of them are dumb but is it peer pressure to wear these awful clothes? And to "act" aka be smart?

It's fascinating to me that people like this guy are looked down upon in the black community.

Oh look at him hes "acting" smart.
>>
>>67769696
50 cent is a hard motherfucker. Niggers aspire to be him and get shot or thrown in prison in the process
>>
>>67769738
Th sagging "punk" thing in prison isn't true. Sagging was influenced by death row inmates who had their belts taken away from them so they wouldn't hang themselves with them before they got the needle.
>>
>>67769738
Really? I googled around and couldn't find any 1980 black people pictures. I was under the impression it all started in the 90s
>>
>>67769778
>So it was basically drugs and the ability to get them for free?

Welfare removed the pressure from the males to provide for their families. Crack cocaine flooded the streets and black people got hooked.

The cities became massive shitholes DC and NY were dangerous as fuck. Youths would bring screwdrivers and shit on the subways and stickups were commonplace to fund crack habits.

Tough love was needed and laws got stricter including mandatory minimums which further separated the black male from the family.
>>
>>67769778

He's biracial not black.
>>
Niggers gonna Nigg
>>
File: 1457920693928.jpg (30 KB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
1457920693928.jpg
30 KB, 478x350
>>67767508
They were always degenerate. If you read the Godfather it talks about how when the Mafia families go to war they can no longer run businesses like gambling. So the negroes take them over until the mafia guys can go back on the streets safely. The problem is that the negroes would take money from gamblers but would never pay back out. This would in turn force gamblers to stop gambling altogether and would destroy the trust of the gamblers. It was very bad for business to let blacks run anything mafia related. Also have you seen Malcom X he was a criminal before he converted to w/e the Elijah Muhammed was preaching.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.