[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump warned there will be riots if he doesn't get the nomination.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: trevor-noah-donald-trump.jpg (81 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
trevor-noah-donald-trump.jpg
81 KB, 618x412
Trump warned there will be riots if he doesn't get the nomination. Is this foreshadowing the end of the GOP or even a second civil war if he doesn't become president?
>>
>>67767484
one can only hope
>>
File: pepe.jpg (60 KB, 736x914) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
60 KB, 736x914
>tfw no Beer Hall Putsch 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
File: mussolini-lesson-12-638.jpg (81 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
mussolini-lesson-12-638.jpg
81 KB, 638x479
>>67767484
>>
I forgot a nigger took over the daily show.

Comedy central is such a cuck
>>
GOP is ultimately gonna cave. Trump is a master negotiator, having recently got Adelson on board. And he Fox wants dem ratings, which Trump has established he now owns on a conditional basis. All the networks are gonna want Hillary/Trump debates.

Trump is already prepping the GOP to just deal with it.
>>
>>67767484
Either way niggas gonna die if they don't vote Trump.
>>
>there will be riots if the democratic process is subverted in a 240+ year old democratic nation

real controversial prediction there Fuhrer Trump
>>
>blacklivesmatter did go out and riot in Chicago
>"B-B-BUT TRUMP'S SUPPORTERS ARE GONNA RIOT TOO CUZ DEY RACISS"

yeah, yeah, and he's a nazi bigot anti-semite who personally oversaw the 6 million jews who went thru auschwitz under his old name KOMMANDANT DRUMPF who will start WW3 because he's crazy....
>>
>>67767484
Based helicopter man
>>
>>67768071
It's now "The daily show with the southafrican aidsmonkey."
I never thought I'd say this, but I miss Jon Stewart.
>>
People need to realize that there is a secret civil war happening that we don't know about
Donald is an elite, and by the sounds of what he's saying, he has other elites backing him as well. We don't see it on the surface, but there is possibly a schism happening in the western elite world, with some joining him and some against him, an obvious one against him being George Soros. They wouldn't be able to take Trump out like that given his status, as it would fracture what little stability in their society they DO have. They are hoping however, that a random civ will take him out
>>
He didn't warn he stated a fact

If he has the most delegates going into cleveland and he comes out not the nominee there will be civil unrest

the same shit would happen if any candidate got screwed in such a way
>>
>>67767484
No, he said there might be riots if he's only a few delegates short of the threshold, and doesn't get the nomination. Big difference than what the media is reporting. It's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>67768071
>>67768525

Better you than me
>>
File: 1435009858821.jpg (59 KB, 720x413) Image search: [Google]
1435009858821.jpg
59 KB, 720x413
>>67767484
People have praying for a long time for a day like that to come.
>>
>>67768306
that's a good analyzes, notice how he cancelled the debate to teach them a lesson.
>>
>>67767484
It's just a glib way of pointing out the obvious issue that the Republican party needs to support him or risk unrest among its members. As dumb as he sounds, he manages to actually be smarter than the party.
>>
>>67767573
Kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.