[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Brevik was diagnosed as a "difficult child&qu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: breivik.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breivik.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
>"Brevik was diagnosed as a "difficult child" and one that lacked the joy of life that a normal four year old tends to display."

>"Brevik's mother is according to the investigation said to have at one point loudly stated to her son: "I wish you wear dead." She was judged to be borderline psychotic. At the same time as she rejected her son she was trying to cling to him."

>"A medical rapport from 1981 reads: Anders becomes a victim for his mother's projections of paranoid agressive sexual fear for men in general. She projects her primitive aggressive and sexual fantasies on him."

>http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/breivik-uppvisade-personlighetsstorning-redan-som-litet-barn/

Anders had a hard life
>>
He shot some kids. What's more to dwell on, jeez.
>>
Brevik confirmed for browsing /r9k/
>>
File: 1441992526656.png (185 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1441992526656.png
185 KB, 499x499
>tfw crazy mom
>>
wait wait she was a single mother?
>>
File: 1458214069871.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1458214069871.gif
1 MB, 680x551
>>67767278

>"At the same time as she rejected her son she was trying to cling to him."

Protip: never date, fuck, marry or impregnate a bitch suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder. My ex's ex-boyfriend learned what I learned and the poor fool had to shell out enough money for a one way ticket to California so that bitch will get the fuck out.

Now im a single dad with 100% custody. I was lucky. Poor Anders was not. Now all he can think about is removing Kebab.
>>
File: 1443296838596.jpg (113 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1443296838596.jpg
113 KB, 700x700
>>67769339

>BPD

Eugenics please. This is pure chaotic evil IRL. And you don't even notice until it's too late.
>>
>>67769182
yeah.. crazy hag
his father ran off to the us and didn't have any contact with him
>>
>>67769576
HAHHAHH

so basically it's feminism, and the governments fault he killed all those people
>>
>>67767278

poor guy
>>
>sexually abusive single mom
>attacked by mudshits daily
>but media will still paint him as an evil white male who acted badly for no reason while Trayvon is a gud boi who dindu nuffinz
>>
It doesn't surprise me that the establishment manage to create controversy around Breivik like this. In their minds it's the only rational reason why he did what he did.

Stupid Liberals. Breivik probably isn't any more or less messed up than anyone on /pol/.
>>
File: 1458173949410.jpg (84 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1458173949410.jpg
84 KB, 1000x666
>implying you need to have a mental """"problem"""" to want to take on a few gommies
>>
>>67767278
Good thing he sacrificed his freedom by doing the greatest thing a man could do.
>>
>>67770430
like, shooting up a few kids and young libtards?
if anything, the situation is even worse now, propaganda against "dangers" like nationalism is spreading all over the world.

he's a fucking idiot who, once again, helped the media in pushing degeneracy and depravity.

he should have used his brains to do something actually useful that hurts libtards
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.