[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Trump's comments accurate about how there will be "riots"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: join or die.jpg (3 MB, 3740x2696) Image search: [Google]
join or die.jpg
3 MB, 3740x2696
Are Trump's comments accurate about how there will be "riots" if he isn't the nominee?
Is this grounds for a revolution?

If so, will the GOP actually be dumb enough to try and screw Trump out of the nomination? Or are they smart enough to know not to test those waters?
>>
Crashing this political party.
>>
Republicans will never recover. Many Trump supporters will never vote Republican for the rest of their lives after being betrayed. They will also never vote Democrat so they will live hating government knowing that nobody truly represents them.

If the GOP screws Trump out of the nomination, millions of hard working middle class people are going to be disenfranchised with the political system.

That alone is a powder keg for the country.
>>
No.
If he loses, people will be bummed, some might raise a fuss, but a group that's majoritively simply can't have riots in this day and age.
There's a reason they're called 'chimp outs'. you gotta be a chimp to actively participate, and more importantly, for the media to cover your cause.
>>
With no survivors!
>>
>>67767129
Majoritively white*
>>
>>67767128

>millions of hard working middle class people are going to be disenfranchised with the political system.

Isn't this what they want though? Isn't this what they've been hoping for for years?

>>67767129

>Don't ever revolt against a corrupt government, goyim. Only niggers do that!
Thank you Shlomo.
>>
>>67766844
I'm hoping for full civil war to depose all democrats. Then a full scale cleansing of all faggots, criminals, druggies, gang members, Muslims, and illegals. Already stockpiled ammo.
>>
>>67768770
You FBI shills really don't miss a beat do you?
>>
File: 1449538114229.jpg (49 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1449538114229.jpg
49 KB, 599x337
>>67769006
Not FBI faggot just a pissed off american who wants to see his country great again without the people who have made it a living hell.
>>
>>67766844
Anarchy over communism
Government can't be trusted
>>
>>67769164
Not Anarchy that wont work but government must be stripped down to its bare minimum and all officials must be executed for treason and replaced with common men who work for a living.
>>
>>67769164
“The man who is possessed of wealth, who lolls on his sofa or rolls in his carriage, cannot judge the wants or feelings of the day-laborer." - James Madison
>>
>>67769328
This desu. I hope we reinstate a federal congress that takes 80% majority to approve laws and just a majority to repeal them so only important bipartisan laws make it to the books.
>>
>>67769569
Democracy is not rule by loud minority its majority rule so yes your Idea sounds good to me. No more electoral collage as well and all politicians finances should and will be 100% public knowledge.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.