[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAN THE FUCK UP, DUDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Auto_WarmBeer.jpg (194 KB, 629x756) Image search: [Google]
Auto_WarmBeer.jpg
194 KB, 629x756
Kim executed his own uncle with a goddamn anti-aircraft gun.

15 years hard labor is like a slap on the wrist for North Koreans.
>>
File: 4L_c37r8Wsl.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
4L_c37r8Wsl.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>67765825
Good, show that libcuck that you can't do whatever you want that suits you.
>>
A number of South Korean media outlets suggest that the regime ousted Hyon after implicating him in behavior it considered questionable, disloyal or even treasonous. The Chosun Ilbo, citing NIS sources, claimed that Hyon was executed for “talking behind the young leader’s back, failing to follow orders and complaining about the orders he was given.”[10] The DailyNK, citing highly dubious “North Korean sources from South Pyongan and Ryanggang provinces,” speculated that Hyon was purged for “acting as an autocratic warlord who refused to follow orders from the supreme leader”[11] and “did things on his own terms.”[12] According to the NIS report submitted to the National Assembly on July 14, Hyon was allegedly publicly executed for some unspecified “anti-party and anti-revolution crimes.”[13] Yet at present, we still have no direct or circumstantial evidence from DPRK official sources to substantiate these speculations.

Yet Hyon was not necessarily executed. North Korea has not cleansed him from its public records as it wiped Ri Yong Ho and Kim’s step uncle Jang Song Thaek from its official history. Official DPRK websites still reference Hyon by name, and state television continues to show him accompanying Kim Jong Un on past official appearances. There is no reason to believe that the Workers’ Party of Korea (WPK) has changed how it handles the regime’s political opponents. Unless it deletes Hyon’s records at a later date, we must assume that he is still alive and Kim Jong Un simply replaced his defense minister, as he has done several times before.
>>
>>67765825
Do you think him crying like a bitch made his sentence worse? They probably don't like pussies over there
>>
>>67767624
I heard it would've been two weeks otherwise.
>>
>>67767624
Unlikely. The aggravated sentence was from the political nature of the theft.

But they tend to release people within a year of sentencing anyway.
>>
>>67767624
no, i actually think he exaggerated it. the N.Koreans love fake shows of emotion. If you don't deepthroat kim you get sent to the gulag.

have you seen his father's funeral?
>>
File: lgoe4[1].jpg (27 KB, 490x326) Image search: [Google]
lgoe4[1].jpg
27 KB, 490x326
>>67765825
Best Korea does this shit all the time, they give a crazy sentence to some foreigner then they let him go later in exchange for shit. Basically they kidnap people and hold them for ransom.

Serves him right for going to fucking best korea.
>>
How has Kim not been assassinated yet? It couldn't really be that difficult.
>>
>>67768130
Mandatory fake emotions.

If they didn't cry during the funeral, chances are that thye will be sentenced to some harsh punishment for not giving enough fucks about the death of the dear leader.
>>
>>67767957
More like two years:

Article 89 (Stealing State Property)
A person who steals the property of the state or a social cooperative organisation shall be punished by short-term labour for less than two years. In cases where the person commits a grave offence, he or she shall be punished by reform through labour for less than two years.
A person who steals a large amount of state or social cooperative organisation property or
steals in collusion shall be punished by reform through labour for more than two years and
less than nine years.
>>
>>67768305
Three generation punishment yo. Probably even more if you're trying to assassinate Kim.

Basically, if you do something wrong in North Korea, they will not only sentence you, but also you children and their childrens children. Meaning that nobody dares do anything if they have a family, because they know it will completely screw over their whole family doing anything illegal.

Besides, it would be near impossible to scrape togheter a team to help you. Who would you tell about your assassination plans? Tell the wrong person and they'll immediatly tell the police and you're fucked.
>>
>>67767108
I can't believe I fell for this gif again.
I need to stop drinking myself to sleep.
>>
>>67768305
When are you going to plan the assassination?
Average bloke is working from dusk till dawn to make ends meet.
If you tell the wrong person, your life is over.
Even if you live off the records, then how are you going to figure out when and where Kim is going to appear?
Moreover, how will you know you're killing the real Kim? Remember, most of the pictures of the great leader are not actual photographs, so the likelyhood of killing a body double is rather high.
Only people who'd have a shot on killing him are those in the military elite and those invited to participate during their parades, which are also the upper class Norks.

Also, even if you kill the great leader, all that's going to happen is that the country is going to be taken over either by his next of kin or one of the military elite.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.