[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over, now that Rubio dropped out Cruz wins. http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: RubioSecondChoiceCruz.jpg-large.jpg (87 KB, 1024x863) Image search: [Google]
RubioSecondChoiceCruz.jpg-large.jpg
87 KB, 1024x863
It's over, now that Rubio dropped out Cruz wins.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/272170-poll-trump-loses-head-to-head-vs-cruz-rubio

Lets stop supporting a loser. It's clear most republicans do not support him.
>>
>>67765232
With the numbers Rubio was pulling he isn't even a threat if 100% of the voters go for Cruz

Unstumped as usual
>>
>Trump 9%
>Carson 10%
>Krispy Kreme 15%
>a total of 34%
>TRUMP IS DONE I AM NOW A CRUZ MISSILE

A fucking leaf.
>>
nah, trump wins.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/03/14/trump-rises-national-support-rubio-falls-and-carso/
>>
File: laughing 1984 author.jpg (63 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
laughing 1984 author.jpg
63 KB, 365x450
>>67765232
kasich winning ohio combined with little roboshit HELPS trump and HARMS cruz. read it and weep dumb shit:

http://prospect.org/article/losing-ohio-improves-trump%E2%80%99s-chances-win-nomination

>mfw shills have absolutely no ammo left
>>
>>67765232
You know, I wish Canada could at least be half the shitposter Aussies are. They have no heart when it comes to shitposting. They're like that one kid in high school that tries really hard to impress everyone, but comes off like an autistic.
>>
File: fixed.png (644 KB, 1024x863) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
644 KB, 1024x863
>>67765232
Coincidence?
>>
Cruz..what in God's name are you doing?
>>
It's obvious.

Cruz has already realized that he's losing hard and has moved back to Leafland.
>>
You are not very clever, are you? Cruz was always weak for the remaining states. Rubio was their best shot at winning California. Without him, they won't be able to take enough delegates for a brokered convention.

Rubio dropping means Trump wins.
>>
>>67765232
This is just one guys estimates. All of these claims about where the 2nd choice will go is wrong, It all gets split up pretty evenly.
>>
File: 1457680607421.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1457680607421.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>67765232

>I post this every time that I find a thread like this, and I post it a lot. A lot of people see it, and they read it too. I post these things, and people agree with me. I'm probably one of the best posters around here. If I had a tripcode, my replies would be huge. Anyway, I'm telling you right now that your posts are not something that we can believe in. The words you use aren't the ones we use. The tone you use isn't the tone most of our people use, and your reasons for why you supported Trump aren't the reasons why we did-and you know what? It's embarrassing. It really is. I feel bad for you-I do-because you don't even know it, but you're wasting your time. You're an embarrassing mess. You're just a big fat mistake.

Honestly, look at all of the time you've wasted posting things that won't get through to anyone. You post these things, but your posts are low energy. I post with lots of words, but yours are just bad information! Ha, can you believe that? Every word, and every post that I post is full with energy and good information. People LOVE reading my good information. Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody is paying attention to this. You're just wasting your time. You have an energy deficit with 4chan right now, and that's a bad deal. Not me though. I have a GREAT deal. This pasta I just posted just got 10 lines longer, and you know who paid for it? Reddit and tumblr did with their energy. That's a good deal, and that's why we're winning. We're the ones making good deals.

Also, more people are clearly voting for Trump
>>
>>67766441
EVERY
>>
>>67765685
>implying kasich's delegates won't go over to rato
>>
>>67766441
trump confirmed as jew
>>
>>67765392
This
>>
>>67765232

Go away shill.

Trump is pulling moderate white Dems, Independents, and unaffiliated Americans who have never voted.

Tell your rat master that he cannot win, and if he cheats us there will be repercussions.
>>
>>67766899
FUCKING
>>
>>67765232
Good thing he won't be a 1v1 race with Cruz, mr Kuckich will split their vote. If Trump can maintain a 42% average support among the remaining states (his current national polling average), he will easily get the nomination
>>
File: A New Shoah.png (599 KB, 1010x880) Image search: [Google]
A New Shoah.png
599 KB, 1010x880
>>67766441
>>
>>67767047
TIME
>>
>>67767047
TIME
>>
File: 5x5r4cbw.jpg (217 KB, 789x1203) Image search: [Google]
5x5r4cbw.jpg
217 KB, 789x1203
I was actually considering withdrawing my bet until I read Rubio dropped out. I wasn't expecting that one.

It's in the bag now. Forward to victory!
>>
>>67766869
My sides are Cruzing in orbit
>>
>>67765232
How do you win California without Rubio, faggot? The GOP strategy was to keep as many people running as possible for a brokered convention. It'a all over now. They are fucked.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.