[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks that Donald Trump will best a great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Am I the only one who thinks that Donald Trump will best a great president?
A honest question. Am I missing something here?
>>
>>67764456
Sholmo, where do you think we are?
>>
>>67764456
No, Shmule.
>>
>>67764674
What's Shmule?
>>
File: Jewish Aggression.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Aggression.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>67765074
It's a scholomo crying oppression when he owns your house.
>>
>>67764456

Nice proxy Bernout

Baby's first shill/10
>>
He will, but he won't live up to his promises, he's just saying stuff to get elected and he does a great job at saying things that republicans like to hear.

He'll keep the wall and his economic and foreign policy plans, but he won't be deporting anyone or shutting down Muslim immigration. He will also be far far more presidential than he is right now.
>>
He'll be one of the 5 best ever.

But sadly he'll only be a one termer probably.
>>
>>67765074
>>67764456
How old are you?
>>
>>67764456

He has already done great things. He is talking about shit that the otger candidates are too cucked to mention. Its aweseome. Is he a rich asshole? Yup. Will he make a great President? You betcha.
>>
he is an amazing negotiator and that's basically what being a politician is all about

[spoiler]however like any us president he wont be able to actually change anything and will just get fucked by congress every step of the way and probably doesnt even want to since he flip flops on every single issue just to let everyone hear what they want to hear so he can get in power[/spoiler]
>>
>Am I the only one who thinks that Donald Trump will best a great president?

Yes, clearly the only one out of the millions of voters that voted for him.
>>
>>67765728
>>
>>67764456

You're not wrong jew. I think the most telling thing about how Donald Trump will be good for America is that so many world leaders and elites are losing their shit at the idea that he'll win. When was it a good thing that China and Europe were supportive of a particular person becoming president? Shouldn't the president's main goal be to further the interests of the United States? Our interests are not always the same as other countries.
>>
>>67765985

I have some faith he can accomplish things. Obama failed because he's a weak negotiator and lacked any apparent will power to get what he wanted through effectively. Furthermore his skills at making relationships with congress was pathetic. He literally priotizied spending time with his kids over getting to know congress and the country suffered for it.

Trump won't have those weakenesses. He also has shown he's capable of using his bully pulpit to slam whatever he wants and effectively build pressure. Plus republicans are going to be hungry to stick it to democrats. Also the dems recently violated a sacred filibuster rule that the Republicans have been using. Expect them to not hold back next year. No lube.
>>
>>67764456
>president
no yosi, is going to be a good God emperor.
>>
He'll be a Great President.

Trump will be like a wrecking ball to the entrenched bureaucracies of Wash.D.C. and established politicians.

There will more than likely me at least 1 assassination attempt on President Trump.

Which will backfire on the conspirators and the country will rally behind Trump to even greater degree.

God Emperor Trump, the Wall Builder, the China Slayer, from his Towers may he watch over and guide us all.
>>
>>67764456
No, dear little Jew. Now hand me over a Jewess
>>
>>67766897

Why does your language not have gender? I hate call center people from the Philippines because they always stumble on miss and mister like idiots. Did you make a Tumblr language on purpose?
>>
>>67766897
You're more than welcome to clean up my house. I will be back home in a few so you better finish before my return.
>>
>>67764456
Wait a second are you trying to trick me merchant ?
>>
>>67767519
You got him confused with his mother.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.