[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling sympathy for Sweden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: suomenruotsalaiset.jpg (3 MB, 1874x1262) Image search: [Google]
suomenruotsalaiset.jpg
3 MB, 1874x1262
Think again. Think very carefully.
>>
File: SOY.jpg (37 KB, 488x356) Image search: [Google]
SOY.jpg
37 KB, 488x356
>>67764327
http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/sapo-varnar-for-ryskt-psykologiskt-krig-tiotal-agenter-pa-svensk-mark/

>The Swedish intelligence agency sapo today
"Russia is using psychological warfare in Sweden and have tens of spies there already"

Can you say Subversion?
>>
Right-wing and based ethnic Swedes are more than welcome in Norway. We need the help of our Sven-brothers to rid Europe of the foreign hordes.
>>
>>67764839
No, this is pure Swedish faggotry. Norgebro, I know you call Swedes fags just like we do. Predating their current madness by decades. It's in their genes. Have you heard the tale about scorpion and the frog, or the another about good woman and a snake?

IT¨'S
IN
THEIR
NATURE

Has to be. Every Swede is insane.
>>
>>67764327

So those are Swedish citizens living in Finland?
Why did they go to Finland?
>>
File: LocationSwedishEmpire.png (29 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
LocationSwedishEmpire.png
29 KB, 1200x1000
>>67765184
>swedish faggotry
>genes
it's communist propaganda and corruption.
>>
>>67765236
They are part of our imperial remnant. They live in ethnical enclaves and stick to their own. For example, Li Andersson despite being born and raised in majority finnish city didn't learn to speak finnish properly before she was in late teens. They have their own schools and universities, and whenever they come out from their inbred ethnic enclaves, they are people like pic related 99% of the time. I just call them swedes instead of fennoswedes, there is nothing finnish about them. And they have to go.
>>
File: Swedish.jpg (192 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.jpg
192 KB, 720x960
>>67765236
To spread Swedishness. One of the big pressure groups for multiculturalism and tolerance in Finland is almost entirely ran by 'Finno-Swedes' also known as Swedes which are also known as faggots or cucks.
>>
I can't wait for Sweden to officially fall so we can close our borders.
>>
File: suomenruotsalaiset.jpg (520 KB, 1874x1262) Image search: [Google]
suomenruotsalaiset.jpg
520 KB, 1874x1262
I made quality of that pic worse, didn't notice it was almost 3MB. Here is new one at 500kb. Spread it! Swedes have to be stopped! Raise awareness! Don't listen to Swedes and don't let them in your countries!
>>
>anarchist

What the fuck lmao. Also I didn't know Dan and Veronika were fennoswedes, they have finnish surnames after all.
>>
>>67765787
Dan is openly violent antifa.
Veronika is known radical anarchist theorist.
Li is known for anarchist connections.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 850x992) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 850x992
I love Papi!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.