[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions for Trump supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
So I've had a really low opinion on Trump supporters and for a long time I've dismissed you all as contrarian counter-culture closet racists. I never bothered to entertain your arguments at any level and actively ignored pro-Trump opinions wherever I saw them.

I honestly regret being that close-minded and arrogant. After watching that video of the anti-Trump crowd yelling that kid down and completely ignoring every single argument he offered.. I dunno, I feel like I haven't been much better.

So would you guys be interested in a little discussion? I really wanna hear your thoughts, views, ect. that are relevant to your Trump support.

I've got a couple questions/concerns pertaining to Trump that I'm kinda hoping you guys could answer. One of my primary concerns about having Trump elected is that I feel it'll severely strain/damage our relations abroad, especially in CIS, ME/NA and SEA countries. These are the three most important regions in relation to our economy, domestic policy, geopolitical weight, ect. Trump has kinda more or less alienated every significant demographic in this places. What do you guys think? Am I getting a bit hyperbolic?
>>
>>67763067
>Trump has kinda more or less alienated every significant demographic in this place

Except those countries are also-surprise, surprise-run by intelligent people and not a bunch of savages who care about muh demographics.

Also
> picture
Nice b8, m8
>>
So many fucking shill threads lately its impossible to spot the genuine ones.

Fuckoff until 6 months have elapsed buddy.
Then you can get some honest answers, otherwise lurk more, asshole.
>>
>>67763227
>>67763668

Well, alright then. Thanks
>>
File: concern troll.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
concern troll.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1109
>>67763067
You better not be doing this OP
>pic related
>>
>>67763067

>iamsosmart post

I'll take the b8

>CIS countries
Prefer Trump to Hillary.
>ME/NA
Complete shithole, alliances with the Saudis and Turkey have caused nothing but trouble. Distancing relations would only be a benefit the USA.
>SEA
Hillary is a hawk on China, probably no change on that front.

2/3
>>
Trump appeals to an angry subset of Americans who are fed up with the status quo. The establishment and thus the media are trying to crucify him because he could shake (and HAS shaken) the system up and create ripples that could last for many election cycles. The Republican base are so afraid of him they advocate voting against their own party to prevent him winning a general election.

A Trump nomination is all but guaranteed and they're shaking in their fucking boots at what that means. The PC "wrongthink" mentality is finally coming home to roost in a candidate that doesn't give a fuck about being PC and the years of work the powers that be have put into shaping how we should be thinking and feeling is in danger of falling apart. They're frightened. And it's delicious.
>>
>>67763067
We agree with Bernie on every foreign please and trade question. We just don't believe illegal immigrants are a positive thing for labor, nor do we believe that the United States can afford free college while it has a 19 trillion dollar deficit.

Oh, and terrorist shit bags deserve the worst.

We more or less agree with Sanders on the objective, we just think that there's another way to go about achieving it.

Sounds pretty awful, doesn't it?
>>
>>67763067
I'm so sick of these threads. The OP never even responds to any posts. Mods need to start deleting these.

>implying mods will do their job on this board ever
>>
>>67764340
>United States can afford free college while it has a 19 trillion dollar deficit.

You better not start with this shit, leaf, everyone knows there'll be plenty of money for college once we eliminate the DREAM Act handouts.
>>
>>67763067
He is ruining the Neo-Cons.
What more could you want?
>>
>>67764503
I'm just gonna start posting this since it's close enough to my answer.

>The anti-PC college professor (50, California)
‘I’m angry at forced diversity’
I’m a liberal-left college professor in the social sciences. I’m going to vote for Trump but I won’t tell hardly anybody.

My main reason is anger at the two-party system and the horrible presidencies of Obama and Bush. But I’m also furious at political correctness on campus and in the media.

I’m angry at forced diversity and constant, frequently unjustified complaints about racism/sexism/homophobia/lack of trans rights. I’m particularly angry at social justice warriors and my main reason to vote Trump is to see the looks on your faces when he wins.

It’s not that I like Trump. It’s that I hate those who can’t stand him. I want them to suffer the shock of knowing all their torrents of blog posts and Tumblr bitch-fests and “I just can’t ...” and accusations of mansplaining didn’t actually matter. That they’re still losing. And that things are not getting better for them. They’re getting worse.

I'll add this video as well, so blue pilled OPs can understand what's really happening since they clearly walk around with their heads in the sand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M
>>
File: 1425635296379.jpg (101 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
1425635296379.jpg
101 KB, 575x575
>>67763952
I love politics. ME/NA, Sub-Saharan African, and central Asian geopolitics are my niche. Huge fascination with these subjects.
Part of objectively researching and understanding these subjects is being able to evaluate every political or religious ideology/viewpoint related to core issues.

I'm genuinely trying to do the same thing here. I want to learn. It's interesting. I like to hear this stuff directly from the individuals.

I'm honestly pretty disappointed but w/e it was worth a try
>>
>>67763067
We don't entertain bigots here
>>
Trump supporters want an authoritarian type leadership. Not saying that is bad or good, but that is the appeal he has over other candidates.
>>
File: 1458085720585.png (19 KB, 440x254) Image search: [Google]
1458085720585.png
19 KB, 440x254
>>67763067
I have dismissed all you non trumps as authoritarian undemocratic marxist world republic extremists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z-C0_EXtJ4
>>
>>67763227
>alienated demographics
Be specific, the Police alienate theives and speeders/murderers as well, is that bad?
>>
>>67764868
Nigga, you think you know anything about the people who post here? Let me tell you, this fucking American PC attitude of yours "Oh we better not to elect a racist cause those damn primitives will take his banter too close" is as infuriating in the US as in one of the regions you mentioned when I lived there. Wars don't start over words. Treaties don't get signed over words. Hell, to start a war or to get anyone to honor an international agreement is nearly impossible (e.g., Russia.) What is this fetishism of words? Not everyone runs their country according to muh feels, even among non-white nations.
>>
>>67763067
Kill yourself you fucking cuck Bernie shit will cost us since he'll fuck the usd and our currency is pegged to it
>>
>>67763067
Dude, trump only has to impress 2 countries

Russia
And
Israel
Other than that, who the fuck else cares what every other tit sucking country thinks?
>>
File: 3lions.jpg (80 KB, 410x970) Image search: [Google]
3lions.jpg
80 KB, 410x970
>>67764807
>so blue pilled OPs can understand what's really happening since they clearly walk around with their heads in the sand.
I don't think that's very fair. I just view the current SJW/Feminist trend as, well.. a trend. I think we have a bunch of extremely bored, disillusioned, disenfranchised, and (ironically) overly privileged kids who desperately want to find some validation, identity, and meaning in their lives. They do this by investing all of their emotions and energy into an already established counter-culture niche movement. I just see it as a lazy ignorant cop-out alternative to having a personality.

I don't like it. It's annoying. I really feel like it'll go away on it's own though. The counter-culture appeal is fading as it's embraced by wider audiences. Same shit with the hippie movement in the 60s imo.
I think that choosing the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet based on your aversion to a pop-culture trend is really, really wrong. It feels short-sighted.

>>67764503
>OP never even responds to any posts
I don't even really know how to reply to most of them. Most of the replies so far are just people angrily insulting me because they think I'm a Bernie supporter, SJW, PC, whatever. I don't really know why.
It's pretty discouraging desu. It feels like there's no point in discussion when people have already decided I'm in x camp with y views and z agenda.
>>
>>67765201
What I meant is that not everyone buys into the brand of identity politics OP so vehemently believe. Any reasonable country-China, most Latin American countries (except for Mexico, which has basically been an rotting appendage of the US ever since Santa Ana sold us California, and can't imagine the possibility of US not dealing with its problems), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegal - won't care about the statements that SJW consider "racist slurs".

And why won't they, you may ask? Well, because the understanding of basic economics and diplomacy isn't limited to college-educated Americans, no matter what Bernie supporters believe.
>>
>>67763067
Just watch the 2 "Untruth about Donald Trump" videos on youtube.

He probably didn't say the things you think he did
>>
>>67765780
> I really feel like it'll go away on it's own though

What reasons do you have to believe this? Because the current sexual assault hysteria on college campuses (e.g., The Mattress Affair) or Twitter turning into a fucking hugbox with their new reporting system are hurting people RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>67765780
>I think that choosing the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet based on your aversion to a pop-culture trend is really, really wrong. It feels short-sighted.
Did you watch the video I posted? I disagree with everything you said about why our culture is the way it is. It's not going away on its own any time soon
>>
>>67763067
On the day of trumps ascension, the gutters will be filled with the bodies of traitors like you.
>>
>>67765543

How about the entire continent of Europe, the biggest trade market in the world?
>>
>>67764297
This. Like the man or hate him, he's a symptom, not the cause of what we're seeing now.

The false dichotomy political system of the US needs shaken up, the establishment status quo, the obviously bias mainstream media outlets, all of it could use some very close examination by the average citizen.

OP take a look at all sides before you come to a conclusion on candidates.
>>
>>67763067

Are those supposed to look like daggers
>>
File: bernie.png (18 KB, 298x315) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
18 KB, 298x315
>>67763067
bernie has no chance
hillary is the devil and will be made a fool by trump just you wait
>>
>>67765916
Wow thank you, this is actually pretty much what I needed.
>3 hours of videos
Gnarly. Appreciate it
>>
>>67763746
This aint reddit, kinda curious tho how much do you guys get paid?
>>
>>67766042
oops I'll watch it now. Getting distracted trying to read all the replies here
>>
>we need to focus on fair wages and the environment in the US
>it's ok to send jobs to foreign sweatshops with no environmental regulation
It's such a schizophrenic policy, trump is the only one speaking sense.
>>
>>67765780
>>67766042
You can watch this one too if you're interested in an understanding of how I feel about immigration and its effect on white people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nBzJdQB5r4

I see no possible way of preventing current immigration trends without a Trump presidency. Republicans want cheap labor for their donors and Dems want votes. That's the main reason I'm voting for Trump, but our immigration problem falls under cultural marxism, describe in the first video I posted.
>>
>>67764297
delicious for who?
>>
I no longer consider being called a racist a bad thing. Yes I believe everyone should be treated under the law, but I cannot see blacks as equals in intellect any more.
>>
Hey OP please take 15 minutes to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

The American political process is completely bought and corrupt, so Trump represents the 'idea' of an independent candidate, who is not owned by corporations.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.