[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kurds claim responsibility for Ankara bombing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kurd.png (2 MB, 1608x1200) Image search: [Google]
kurd.png
2 MB, 1608x1200
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/17/world/ankara-blast/index.html
>>
Roach
>>
Also 21% of marriages in Turkey are consanguineous. You are also inbred you Muzzie roach
>>
File: K3RRGWO-gulen-ataturk-resmi.jpg (25 KB, 438x640) Image search: [Google]
K3RRGWO-gulen-ataturk-resmi.jpg
25 KB, 438x640
>>67763659
Hey James, why don't you swing by so we can shove Gallipoli up your ass again?
>>
Turks blaming Turks for acting like Turks.
>>
>>67762978
Kurds are aryan brother unlike roaches
>>
>>67762978
Why do you continue to hold Eastern Anatolia when it is so shit? You can detached Aegean coast and Rumelia from the rest of Turkey and I don't doubt it would do better without being burdened by dumbfuck Anatolian Comars and Kurds.
>>
Why are Kurds trying to split countries when they can't even split their eye brows?
>>
>>67764583
Me? I don't know, I'm not in charge. Anyway, Kurds have their own autonomy in Iraq and Turkey funds them. They can go live there if they want a seperate state so badly.

http://rudaw.net/english/business/11032016
>>
>>67764828
That is completely fucking stupid strategy desu. They could just wait for 100 years and they will outnumber Turks due to birth rates (like what happened between Serbs and Albanians in Kosovo)
>>
>>67764903
You know that won't happen. There are only two ways now to deal with Kurdish separatist terrorism after 40 years of conflict fail to crush them:

>Institute a Kurdish Kadyrov (loyal to Turkey) ruling over a virtually autonomous Kurdish area which will blunt the nationalist appeal of PKK/TAK/whatever acronym
>Cut your losses and just give whole chunk of Eastern Anatolia independence with the provision that Kurds in western Turkey (i.e. Istanbul will be repatriated)

Just sticking with the failed decades-long policy would do nothing for Turkey and will only result in Turks being swamped by Kurds demographically
>>
>>67762978
Top right kurd, looks like adolf in ww1.
>>
>>67765362
I'm okay with Kurdistan being independent only if it means deporting every single Kurd to Kurdistan.
>>
>>67765362
ERBIL, Iraq - Turkey is backing a new Kurdish faction within the Free Syrian Army to take back territory from the Islamic State (IS) group and stop the Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) from seizing further ground along the Turkish border.

The group, known as the Grandsons of Salahadin after the famed 12th-century Muslim Kurdish leader, has already captured several villages in the IS-controlled border region between Jarabulus and Azaz following Turkish artillery attacks and missile strikes. In response, IS hit the Turkish town of Kilis earlier this month, killing two civilians.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/fears-kurdish-civil-war-syria-turkey-backs-rivals-ypg-1552586608#.dpuf
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.