[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ will defend this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: trumponprotestors.png (573 KB, 700x504) Image search: [Google]
trumponprotestors.png
573 KB, 700x504
/pol/ will defend this.
>>
>>67762812
literally nothing wrong with shooting hippie scumbags
>>
>>67762812
>yo fuck law & order dawg
no
>>
File: trump_I-see-faggots_0012.jpg (539 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump_I-see-faggots_0012.jpg
539 KB, 1920x1080
>>67762875
>I don't like how someone else is enjoying life
> it is my duty to murder them

Jesus fucking Christ you assholes are completely out of control. And you try to pretend that somehow you are the victim.

>press your brown shirt
> and spitshine your black boots
>>
>>67762812
You won't create free speech by silencing people.
You can't run a democracy, if you allow the ruling classes to determine who gets to run for president.

Also, innocent until proven guilty.
Audio footage or didn't happen
>>
>>67763176

#NotAllTrumpfags

stop oppressing my gender identity you shitlord

I am Trumpgender, my pronouns are Trump and Trumpself (MIND my capitals please, and check your privilege)
>>
>>67763288
>Trumpself

Breddy gud.

Also dubs
>>
>>67762812
They had it coming back then

And they have it coming now
>>
>>67763176
Let me break this down for you.
You've been stealing from me through inflated taxes to pay for your foreign aid to shitskin countries, giving it to shitskins here, and have continues to ignore that our country is falling apart at the seams with worse utilities and transportation than some third world hellholes have.
Fuck anyone who doesn't support the only presidential candidate that wants to try and dig our country out of this mess, unlike these career politicians who promise bullshit, lie, or want even MORE of the shit that's killing our nation.
>>
>>67762812
BETTER DEAD THAN RED
>>
>>67763176
>is enjoying life
Sure seem to moan a lot for someone who is enjoying their life.
>>
>>67762812

What's there to defend?

I see nothing wrong with your picture.
>>
What sort of a Hitler would defend cracking hippies and communists over the head?
>>
>>67763176
The problem with hippies is that they bring drugs, crime and disrupt the public order.
I've no problem with lawfully organized peaceful protests.

The problem is that quite often they disregard the law and they do not learn from their mistakes.
When cops arrest them, they start going full martyr complex.
Once they get out, they celebrate like they've won some great moral victory and then have a party where they do drugs, make a mess and trash whatever place they're near.
Cops get called again, they get arrested and the cycle begins anew.
>>
>>67762812
alos
>Dist. by Universal Ucuck
kek
>>
"I love the old days, you know? You know what I hate? There's a guy totally disruptive, throwing punches. We're not allowed to punch back anymore ... I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks."

Lyin' libs changing quotes; what's new?
>>
>>67763176
>>I don't like how someone else is enjoying life
If they enjoy it so much maybe they should just shut the fuck up and stop screaming and protesting all the time.
>>
File: 1456662187769.png (160 KB, 276x335) Image search: [Google]
1456662187769.png
160 KB, 276x335
>>67763176
ayy lmao is it that difficult to seem like you're not asshurt son?
>>
File: die-hippies-die.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
die-hippies-die.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>67762812
I, too, miss the good old days.
>>
>Rare flag
>Trinitrump and Trumpago
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.