[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: thank-you-jesus.jpg (67 KB, 550x243) Image search: [Google]
thank-you-jesus.jpg
67 KB, 550x243
/pol/ will defend this
>>
(Defended)
>>
he shouldn't have prayed to Allah instead
>>
File: polwiilldefendthis.jpg (655 KB, 1800x820) Image search: [Google]
polwiilldefendthis.jpg
655 KB, 1800x820
>>67762293
>>
>>67762293
everyone here is agnostic
>>
>>67762351
>being agnostic
fuck off idiot
>>
Don't worry pol I will champion our cause
>>
>>67762293
Defend what?
The african child was unlucky.
He has little things to thank jesus for, for example, he has miraculously managed to survive despite his condition.
>>
>>67762293
If anyone here is not agnostic, atheist, or deist they're fucking retarded
>>
>>67762293
Jesus is clearly doing the right thing. What's the problem here?
>>
>>67762293
maybe they shouldn't breed so much if they don't have food for everyone
>>
>>67762393
>spotted the muslim
that was fast
>>
>>67762293
You see the nigger never converted to Christianism, he prefers to adore some ongo bongo mud god
>>
God hates niggers
>>
>>67762293
Jesus knows what's up.
>>
Maybe God is fixing a mistake ?

>I will go to hell for this
Feels bad.
>>
He's black, he prays to a different god
>>
>>67762293

That little kid ain't thanking jesus that's why.
>>
>>67762473
let me check my copy paste files...

ahh here we go

Agnostic comes from Greece word agnostos and means unknown, unknowable. The term was coined supposedly in 1869 by Huxley as rejection of all spiritual and mystical knowledge.
>The agnostic does not simply say, "I do not know." He goes another step, and he says, with great emphasis, that you do not know. [Robert G. Ingersoll, "Reply to Dr. Lyman Abbott," 1890]
>1870, "one who professes that the existence of a First Cause and the essential nature of things are not and cannot be known" [Klein]
So if you say that you are agnostic, you either are too uneducated and retarded to understand what you are talking about or you claim that the existence of God among other things cannot be known.
>>
>>67762520
>>67762554
/thread
>>
>>67762293
If we save the jigaboo... he will grow up and have kids who will be starving... so instead of one star in jigaboo, there will be between 3 and 37, depending on how many kids he has.
>>
>>67762733
Starving*
>>
>>67762293
Clearly somebody should have taught traditional western values to that little nig's village so he wouldn't have to starve.
>>
>>67762293
>implying white jesus cares about niggers in africa
>>
>>67762393

>Arthur Conan Doyle
>H. P. Lovecraft
>Aldous Huxley
>Edward Snowden(kek)
>Mark Twain
>Warren Buffett
>Ted Turner
>Immanuel Kant
>Ludwig Wittgenstein
>David Hume
>Sir David Attenborough

i guess they're all idiots as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_agnostics
>>
>>67762293

>Jesus's job is to give you everything

Man who needs jesus when the State can do it;)
>>
>>67763114
yes
>>
>>67762293

The little shitskin is probably a Muslim Somalicoon.
>>
File: 1354437249088.jpg (38 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1354437249088.jpg
38 KB, 184x184
>>67762293
There are two senses in which praise is brought up:

>Thanksgiving for certain parts of reality and taking enjoyment in it. As God sustains all things he enables certain things to happen. This can be taken as "letting things happen". This is what the footballer is praying for.

>Thanksgiving based on the assumption that not only did God physically allow some event to come about but also gave a kind of push to make it happen. This can be taken as helping a person. This is what the woman is praying for.

The dying black child's image is important as it seems that God is helping people with random shit but not aiding the good of the people. This fails because it rests on assuming the woman's view is correct. It is as I previously said, an assumption. While God does sustain all things and thus technically make all things happen he is not the agency of the willful characters in play and when he does assist we have no evidence immediately unless there be given signs.

However a very key point remains:

>Why would God allow such suffering?

First, we must say that certain elements of reality do lead to logically necessary evils. For example, free will leads to the capacity to reject love and our finite universe of discreet objects leads to a natural clash of things in nature. We cannot forget the necessity of certain things. However, at the same time, we cannot be happy with suffering. And there is no single answer that can speak of all forms of suffering reality provides. Here is a decent link on the matter:

http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/a-pope%E2%80%99s-answer-to-the-problem-of-pain
>>
>>67762293
Africans destroy their own societies producing wars and famine. Why has God forsaken us!!!
>>
>>67762293

That's what the kid gets for not believing in a god that he was never given the chance to learn about in the first place.
>>
File: 1458213746127.jpg (41 KB, 550x243) Image search: [Google]
1458213746127.jpg
41 KB, 550x243
>>
File: cate.jpg (11 KB, 202x182) Image search: [Google]
cate.jpg
11 KB, 202x182
> be an african country with limited food resources
> have unprotected sex resulting in having the highest birthrate in the world
> land can't produce enough food to feed all of them
> muh god isn't real he doesn't care about them
You realise they fucked themselves up right? Or even if they didn't and we evil white men are to blame, it isn't God's fault
>>
>>67763354

kek. sure, friend.
>>
>>67762293
>can't into Protestantism

it's up to Africans to help Africans.
>>
>>67762293
>implying I'm a christcuck
>>
>people who pray on the left
>child who doesn't on the right

But really, praying for starving kids does nothing but make you feel good and less guilty. If you wanted to help you'd volunteer at soup kitchens, food drives, or donate
>>
>>67762293
the shrunken alien obviously doesn't speak english but if he did he would be thanking jesus for that symmetrical ribcage
>>
>unironically being religious
I hate this meme. /pol/ is so fucking scared of being degenerate that they make themselves christian just because

it's literally the biggest and most obvious bluepill
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.