[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanting to fuck girls under 12 is pedophilia as well as wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7
Wanting to fuck girls under 12 is pedophilia as well as wrong and illegal.
Attraction to girls 12 and over is healthy and normal, but illegal.

The age of consent in most states in anglo countries is 17+. So, say you have a 14 year old daughter - why should she be denied the dick of a mature man the same age as you?

She's going through puberty and needs to be fucked, and none of the boys her age can get up the courage to ask her out.
>>
Turn off the proxy turkroach
>>
>>67762403
>>
>>67762403
I'm not this "turkroach" you speak of. I am merely asking why you would be against having sex with young girls that are sexually active?
>>
>>67762166
When she begins to suck off her class mates and becomes the school whore, she gets damaged beyond repair.

Deciding who she fucks and when would be a great way to quell feminism before it even begins to take hold.
>>
>>67762166
Daily reminder that womyn feel threatened by fresh teen girls. They know full well that if men were allowed to have relationships with teen girls, their cunts would be rendered useless as the teens would be stealing all the men. Prove me wrong, you useless fucking hags.

>pro tip: you can't
>>
>>67762581
I say that grown men should be in there getting sucked off and fucking these young girls as well!
>>
>>67762648
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCKKKK
FUCK OFF TURKROACH
>>
>>67762638
I've tested this, by remarking "how hot this girl from highschool was" around female acquitances. Their faces instantly screw up and they want to get as far away from me as possible. However, when I repeat the same social experiment around fellow men, they're like YEAHH BRAH LOVE THE JAILBAIT.
>>
>>67762648
Too fucking rights, m8.
>>
>>67762687
There's literally nothing wrong with putting a teen girl's legs behind her head, and going balls deep in her missionary style.

Who are you to be such a prude, that you would attempt to deny man such a wonderful pleasure.
>>
>>67762638

Its true. Woman would have to take a back seat. That is why woman get so crazy when they start thinking of young girls and looking at their daughters grow up. Woman are selfish and want the gibs to go to them not the fresh babes.
>>
>>67762687
Shut the fuck up, Mohammed.
Contribute to the discussion or go bomb a church.
>>
>>67762849
Young teenage pussy and body are so soft and nice. Really ripe for fucking. Adult women get scaly, hard skin. And have to wear a pound of makeup in their early 20s and they still don't look nearly as hot as a 14 year old girl.
>>
>>67762905
I'm a copt m8
>>
>>67762166
dont worry at the rate were going pedosexuality will be the norm in 10 years
>but muh slippery slope
told them fuckers back in the day that giving negroes rights would enable faggot rights too but they never listened
>>
>>67762638
>Prove me wrong
But I can't
>>
>>67763062
More like a salty old hag, that's afraid her cunt value is going to depreciate when the global Age of Consent is lowered down to like 12 or 14.
>>
>>67762519

I personally believe men would marry the young gurls just like they were doing not even 100 years ago in Caucasian civilizations.

But here is the problem......

Did you guess it? Do you know what the problem is?

Honor-less niggers and yes I mean that. You know the race of people on the planet with the most bastard children. They unfortunately have changed the social construct. Niggers would want to fuck young girls too. Especially when niggers have no honor and young girls wouldn't know any better. Hell even teen girls and 20 year olds don't know any better. For mother to say something would be racist!

Hell yeah it would and a good thing for the future of the Caucasian Race and families.

Destruction of the White peoples family unit and the pretending that niggers have family units. When like 90% of them never did. Even our mixer president is a bastard nigger offspring.

Can't let that happen.
>>
>>67762817

Yeah but as a 25-year old smelly, awkward neckbeard you aren't going to be able to do that unless you rape them so why do you even care?
>>
>>67762166
>Sex is good
>Tobacco is healthy
>Cocaine never hurt anyone
nice meme sage :^)
>>
>>67762166
Ok, I'll bite
Pedophilia is psychiatric condition (paraphilia) that means sexual attraction to prepubescent girls or boys. It is biologically abnormal, like homosexuality, because it is against the very meaning of sexual instinct. Prepubescent girls cannot reproduce so nature has made normal people not wanting to stick their dick into them. But brain is complex thing and sometimes genes fuck up and thus people become pedophiles and homosexuals.
Sexual attraction to post-pubescent girls, even if they are in tweens, is biologically normal thing. But unlike rabbits humans, being mostly monogamous species, have control over their sexuality. No one aside niggers is running amok raping every female around. And as young girls are not societally acceptable as monogamous partners, society has as much right to forbid sexual contacts with them as it has a right to forbid rape.
And no, females no not need to be fucked outside stable partnership.
>>
>>67763281
You're a retarded, illiterate cunt.

OP specifically stated 12 and upwards.
Which is not pedophilia.

Nice wall of text you wasted 15 minutes of your life typing up, moron.
>>
>>67763281

A 5 year old girl is the youngest girl to ever give birth.

What were you saying again?
>>
>>67763203
Caucasian men are responsible with a lower age of consent. I'll nurture those young things well. But yes, you're right about niggers.

Niggers would only be having sex with their daughters, as they do anyway regardless. (Aboriginals do this too). They wouldn't be touching our beautiful young white teen girls though, they belong to us white men.
>>
>>67763147
THIS I FUCKING STUPID YOU FAGGOT
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN SHE GETS PREGNANT AND THE FAGGOT GOT GOT HER PREGNANT LEAVES HER?
>INB4 MUH HE WONT
NO YOU EDGEY CUNT HE WILL LEAVE HER NOT ONLY NIGGERS FUCKS 16/15 yo AND LEAVES THEM WITH HER KID
EDGE TEEN CUNTS ARE EVERYWHERE AND WILL DO THE SAME
>>
>>67762166

> pedothread

Freedom Faggot go back to jail.
>>
>>67763381
You sir are idiot. There is no age term for pedophilia.
Wanting to fuck undeveloped 13 year old is pedophilia. Wanting to fuck fully developed 11 year old is not.
Learn the meaning of words.
>>
>>67763233
>25
Nope, too old. And I'm a clean, business established person. That lifts weights and has many young teen girls smiling at me, wanting me to approach them and give them my penis and ripped body.
>>
>>67763381
You disgust me! The world has truly become degenerate,

Will hoping for a purge soon. I will personally oversee your rape by a horse.
>>
>>67763497
You're a complete and utter retard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Pedophilia is pre-pubescent children.
Before puberty.
Before becoming teenagers.

Hebephilia is the attraction that OP is talking about.

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>67763419
You fucking what. Speak English.

>>67763497
Yes there is an age term for pedophilia.

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.
>generally age 11 years or younger.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
>>
>>67763400
The clue is sexual response to secondary characteristics.
Normal 5 year olds cannot give birth. Thus normal men do not want to fuck normal 5 year old girls.
>>
>>67763641
I disgust you because I corrected a complete retard who misread or misunderstood OP's post?

Perhaps you should get a better hang of the English language, reread what I wrote, and then come back again, shithead.
>>
>>67763679
>pre-pubescent children
>>67763684
>prepubescent children
Just like I said
>>
>>67762638
This is actually true. It's the same reason prostitution is illegal in most places, women hate competition and since we gave them the vote, they'll vote to restrict pussy supply as much as possible. Increasing the demand for themselves.
>>
>>67763805
That's why it states generally. Because by 12, pretty much every girl has gone into puberty. Thus attraction and wanting to fuck a 12 year old isn't pedophilia.
>>
>>67763805
>>67763281

You're talking about pedophilia.

Why?

OP isn't talking about pre-pubescent children.

You're the one to bring them up.

Fuck off.
>>
>>67763861
Yes, but age is not defining characteristics.
Generally, wanting to fuck 12 years olds is not pedophilia. But depending on the girl it may be.
>>
>>67763641

Maybe you're just a tiny dick faggot or a jealous woman that a man many men would court and marry young females rather than give his all to some used up fucking whore. Probably with a previous broken family.

Not even 100 years ago men (honorable men) were wedding teenage girls.

Sorry the rules have changed because of your woe race.
>>
>>67763903
I think you both actually agree and have misunderstood each other somewhere along the line.
>>
>>67763805
Modern kids grow tits at 8 and that includes the boys. Using puberty as a line is retarded when kids are getting so fucked up on hormones and shit.
Once upon a time puberty used to start around 13-15. Now it's all but a myth.
>>
>>67763903
>Wanting to fuck girls under 12 is pedophilia as well as wrong and illegal.
>Attraction to girls 12 and over is healthy and normal, but illegal
is what OP said. And it is false.
>>
>>67764117
>The age of consent in most states in anglo countries is 17+. So, say you have a 14 year old daughter - why should she be denied the dick of a mature man the same age as you?

>She's going through puberty and needs to be fucked, and none of the boys her age can get up the courage to ask her out.

OP never wanted to talk about fucking pre-pubescent children, as in, pedophilia.

You're the first person to bring that up.

Learn to read.
>>
>>67764048
I think the average is 10-11 in western countries.
But individual differences are pretty large - in the range of 8-14
>>
>>67764117
Is not false. Because it's highly unlikely there will ever be a girl that is 12, who has never had her period).
>>
File: strayantearsoflaughter.png (191 KB, 351x374) Image search: [Google]
strayantearsoflaughter.png
191 KB, 351x374
>>67762166
>So, say you have a 14 year old daughter - why should she be denied the dick of a mature man the same age as you?

>She's going through puberty and needs to be fucked
>>
>>67764237
This. This estonian is sliding this thread to pedophilia.

This subject is PRIME TEEN PUSSY. Not fucking little unshapely girls with no curves that aren't even pubescent. The fuck, gross.
>>
>>67762166
>Implying girls around 13 aren't fucking dudes of 18 and more.
You need to go out more, roach.
>>
>>67764237
I think you have problem with reading comprehension.
OP specifically argued, that fucking <12 year olds is pedophilia and wrong. Which is false. And fucking >12 year olds is not pedophilia. Which is also wrong.
>>
>>67763564

The vagueness of your statement leads me to conclude that you have not accomplished what you speak of, but rather just think you could accomplish it. If you had done it already you would've offered a story to prove me wrong.
>>
>>67764384
>Age of consent 13 in Spain for decades, perhaps centuries.
>Nothing goes wrong.
>Let's make it illegal anyway!
>>
File: 1455881210669.jpg (126 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
1455881210669.jpg
126 KB, 250x375
>>67762519

Mosques now have internet I see.
>>
>>67764280
>Because it's highly unlikely there will ever be a girl that is 12, who has never had her period
There are many, at least in Eastern Europe. Maybe we have less fucked up place then.
>>
>>67764431
Generally speaking in the vast majority of cases, as you and I have already established. Is why this is the case. It's not an absolute, but it's damn near close.
>>
>>67764470
Oh look the little bitch wants a story for bed time. Fuck off faggot. You would know the simplest truth, beats the most complex lie.
>>
>>67764552
With this I can agree.
But if one wants to lower age of consent to early teens it should be case-by-case.
Because by 16 you can be sure that girl is indeed through puberty. By 12 it depends on girl.
So maybe pediatricians should start issuing fucking licenses to children?
>>
>>67764384
You're not really Anglo, you're a strange place that makes me nervous.
>>
>>67764653

>You would know the simplest truth, beats the most complex lie.

Nice job, that sentence would be the perfect way to define by example the word "platitude". Totally meaningless.
>>
>>67764487
Not exactly, age of consent was changed to 16 here the past year.And was changed because feminist anmedia uproar about a crime.
A girl of 13 has a relationship with a man on his 40 in some small inbreed town, one day said girl put an end to the affair, and the dude goes on a killing spree, killing her and some random guy.
>>
>>67764719
>So maybe pediatricians should start issuing fucking licenses to children?
Lmao! Good idea.
>>
>>67762166
>>67763122
>>67763203
>>67763381
This is what happens when STEM retards turn universities into glorified trade schools. None of you learn about adolescent development.

12-14 is when the maturation process /starts/ you fucking degenerates, not when it ends. A 14 year old girl is biologically capable of carrying a baby to term. This is the only quality she shares with an adult.
>>
>>67764806
That has literally nothing to do with underage sex though?
We hear about this all the time with adult ex couples. Especially in Florida.
>>
>>67764431

You're a complete and utter retard.

How the fuck you can't understand what OP wrote is completely beyond me.

He starts off by writing that fucking girls under 12 is pedophilia.

Which is correct.

Afterwards he states that attraction to girls 12+ is healthy, yet illegal.

He then goes to state that the age of consent is 17+ in most countries and whines about the fact that you can't sell your 14 year old's pussy.

Why you wrote a wall of text concerning pedophilia, when OP, if anything, is talking about hebephilia is completely beyond me.

Shit, I don't even know what you're trying to defend; your lack of reading comprehension or pedophilia.

Either way, go fuck yourself.
>>
kids shouldn't able to consent until legal adulthood, after which they're not their parents' responsibility in a legal sense

until then no fucking, and especially no fucking with ausfailian shitposters
>>
>>67764924
Women don't mature mentally past early childhood.
>>
>>67764974
dude, reread fucking everything, you are confused and conflating shit like fuck
>>
>The age of consent in most states in anglo countries is 17+
Actually, most places it's 16. Also, just reading into that, apparently Australia has activity-specific laws like no buttsecks until 18. Kek
>>
>>67764765
Think harder faggot. One of they ways a liar puts its point across frequently, is by extending the lie far beyond the initial point. Where as a truth is short and simple.
>>
>>67764942
Have to do with the media and the sjw and pc world we're living in.
Like i said before, girls of 14-15 want dudes of 18 at least, professors fucking some of them is a cliche around the world for something, women want men more mature than they.
>>
>>67765050

>>67762166
OP's post concerning hebephilia

>>67763281
>wall of text concerning pedophilia

>>67763497
>saying that there is no "age term" for pedophilia

>>67763805
>claiming that they've been talking about pedophilia the whole time (no shit)

>>67764117
>defending an attraction to underage girls

>>67764431
>saying that fucking children isn't pedophilia

I understand it all, your fellow Estonian doesn't understand shit though.

This thread was never about what pedophilia is, whether or not you should be allowed to fuck children.

It's whether or not you should be allowed to fuck sexually active teenagers.
>>
File: 1457538473674.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1457538473674.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>67764997
>Hashtag redpill, amirite??
>>
>>67765703
Reddit please go. We don't need feminists here.
>>
>>67764333
Got my 100mil, coming to Isle of Man for legal teen girl sex orgies.
>>
>tfw 27
>still fuck 17yr olds at parties

Not even sorry fan.
>>
>>67765896
>how dare you treat a woman as an equal in /my/ hugbox?
Fuck off, you're literally a meme.
>>
>>67765924
>Isle of Mann.
>Teen girls.
You are going to be sorely disappointed with that shithole.
>>
>>67765896
>implying you're not the reddit
>>
>>67766147
>Treat a woman as an equal.
They aren't equal by any measure.
>>
>>67763419
You abort it. Duh.
>>
>>67762166
Im 18 and fucked a 14 year old

shit was cash
>>
Vegemite is a real food.
>>
>>67766715
Yeah they're great. They also never have an ulterior motive from allowing you to have sex with them. Like using you for money. They just want a hard dicking. Inexperienced teens are the best.

18+ women ALWAYS have an ulterior motive, and want you for pay them indirectly for access to their cunt.
>>
>>67766880
God bless, burgers are one of the top foods in the world.
>>
Yeah she didnt even know how to give a proper blowjob and alawys feared to disappoint me in bed.
>>
>>67767058
It's always too much teeth lmao
>>
>>67766961
post above me
>>
>>67767082
After some time she did a great fucking job. I was proud of her. She also had huge boobs and that with 14
>>
>>67767134
Terrific. If only Anglo countries were as intelligent in AoC laws as Germany. Also considering Anglo women age like milk from the 18+ mark on wards. Whereas German girls hold their youthfulness a lot longer.

One of the many things in the world that isn't fair desu.
>>
>>67767282
That's the primary reason anglo AoC is so high. Why would anyone take an 18+ when there are 18- on offer?
>>
>>67767788
Well apparently most of /pol/. They comment with their "morals" figuratively that they would never even dream of having sex with a girl that's 17 years and 364 days old.
>>
>>67762166
So do girls suddenly look drastically different on 12th birthday or something

I spoke to a group of 13-14 yos a few months ago and they weren't hot, in fact by looks alone I would have thought they were 11
>>
>>67768354
>only just now realizing the vast majority of girls young and old are ugly
>>
>>67768562
No, I didn't realize that just now. But at least the 16-17 year olds have some noticeable secondary sexual characteristics. Whereas freshman and middle schoolers just look like kids.

But you have pointed out something relevant: exceptionally cute girls exist at any age, including 12, and it is only these exceptionally cute girls who are "JB". People like OP don't want to fuck 12yo girls, they want to fuck like 5% of them, the 5% that probably doesn't want to fuck them anyway (and will still be exceptionally cute in 10 years).
>>
>>67768986
I am OP. I personally find 15 year old girls to be my preferred age. As 15 is when I lost my virginity, (wasn't even beating off until 14).
>>
>>67768986
I remember entering high school (13) and there was a girl from another school who was half a year younger than me but had tits bigger than my mum. She wasn't even a whale.
>>
File: 1445200243514.gif (1 MB, 1023x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445200243514.gif
1 MB, 1023x1000
>>67762638
If you were right, sex with minors would have been legal up until the ~80s-90s. Because it was around that point when women started getting a good amount of representation in politics and law making.

Simple fact is men don't want 30+ year old losers lusting after their 14 year old daughters. As such they made laws to protect them.

If you want to go fuck 8 year olds and marry 10 year olds then fuck off back to Ind-. O wait you're UK, nvm you're at home.
>>
>>67762166
>o, say you have a 14 year old daughter - why should she be denied the dick of a mature man the same age as you?
>She's going through puberty and needs to be fucked, and none of the boys her age can get up the courage to ask her out.

see, this is why you guys are fucked.
no one should allow their daughter to get fucked by anyone, no matter how old
>>
>>67770657
>not letting your teenage daughter blossom into a fine young woman that's experienced the greatest thing in life:
teenage love
>>
>>67770657
Would your male line cousin be an appropriate suitor Karim?
>>
>>67769125
>As 15 is when I lost my virginity,
This makes sense. And I can remember being a young lad and getting excited about chicks who had barely noticeable tits during the early stages of puberty, but as I got older my peers got hotter IMO.

>>67770255
There's always outliers but simply having big tits doesn't majeca chick fuckable. Most of the early developers I recall had pizza faces and were weird. Or they were just very matronly.
>>
>>67770826
Girls who delay sexual activity have better outcomes though.
>>
File: .jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>67762166
Stealing from people is a criminal offence but buying from thieves is healthy and normal.
>>
>>67762166
>needs to be fucked
Probably the worst statement I have ever heard
>>
File: 883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg (111 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg
111 KB, 377x500
>>67762166
buy her some ales, then slip her some sausage
>>
>>67770967
i see you're tha kind of person who let his teenage daughter bring her boyfriends home she she can get fucked right next to your room
>>
>>67771715
No I'm the kind of person who had his daughter leave home once she had found a boyfriend.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.