[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nypost.com/2016/03/17/my-hus band-cheated-on-me-with-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
http://nypost.com/2016/03/17/my-husband-cheated-on-me-with-our-18-year-old-babysitter/

Nanny looks like this. What do? Do you guys think is is OK to bang your nanny? The woman in this article seems to think it is OK.

Now I'm thinking about hiring a nanny.
>>
>>67761875
Not politics. MODS.
>>
>>67761875
>receding hairline
The American patriarchy strikes again!
>>
Women like to know that a man can still get female attention on the side.

They also stand to lose far less than a man does when a woman cheats (a woman always has her own children). In the end a man cheating is just a sign that he is still a viable partner. A woman cheating is a sign that the relationship is over.
>>
>>67761875

>got cucked

>Lauren Weedman
>Weedman
>Weed man

what does this mean?
>>
>>67762016
This is political. Read the article - feminism BTFO. The mental gymnastics are amazing.
>>
>>67762183
Interesting point. Never thought of that.
>>
>It wasn’t until after Hannah passed away from cancer and David and I were both living in NYC that I developed a crush on him.

>But I always wondered if I measured up to his widow, Hannah, and constantly sought validation from David to try to soothe my anxiety.

>his widow, Hannah

>his widow

Bitch, you stupid?
>>
>>67762416
DUDE
>>
>>67761875
>/my-husband-cheated-on-me-with-our-18-year-old-babysitter/

congratulate your husband.
>>
When you are rich, beautiful women will throw themselves at you. If you are good looking
Rich, and famous, its even easier. A lot of men would have a hard time saying no
especially when its a nanny who is always around.
>>
>>67761875
how do we know that is the same Simone as the babysitter Simone
>>
Lel I'm to old give me a baby out of wedlock.... Stupid cunt. I'd have fucked that hot as Nanny too.
>>
>>67764039
It's not
>>
>>67761875
>read the article
>wanna high five the dude
>>
>>67761875
>Other parents warned me about Simone, but as a feminist who works with at-risk girls, I didn’t want to pass on a new baby sitter just because she was overly sexual.

>feminist

I found the problem
>>
>>67761875
>My husband cheated on me with our 18-year-old babysitter
nice!
>>
File: WGBH_captioners_14-500[1].jpg (62 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
WGBH_captioners_14-500[1].jpg
62 KB, 500x452
In principle, I'm 100% against cheating

But that is easy for me to say now with a young girlfriend who is reasonably good looking (pic obviously not related)

When you're 50 and you suddenly wake up next to pic related, haven't had sex in a month, get nagged at every day, kids are grown up, etc etc, I really find it hard to judge men who do cheat. A man deserves to have concubines on the side and a life partner/wife who will stick by him for mainly friendship.
>>
>>67761875
Banged my younger sisters Dannish and japanese AUpair

thye wanted anchor babies
>>
laughed my ass off while reading the article.

Some people really are indoctrinated. I mean, how the fuck can't you expect your husband to bang an 18-year old nanny that you yourself admitted on being "overly-sexualized, mini skirts etc" ???

You hired her just so you can show him you are cool? Go fuck yourself and die crying in a corner while eating that yum yum Hagen-Dasz, you stupid bitch
>>
>>67761875
If you are married to some career girl that works 60h per week and you have a nubile pleasant girl that is taking care of your kids, then she is practically your wife in all but name.
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (98 KB, 476x353) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
98 KB, 476x353
>>67762416
>>
>>67764812

All major studies show that the bigger the age difference between husband and wife, the happier they will be in the long run.

Apparently the ideal age gap is 8-10 years.

If the man hits 50, shes still somewhat attractive. By the time hes 60, shell start menopause.

It makes sense.

One of the biggest mistakes a man can make is marry someone his own age.
>>
>>67761875
>Now I'm thinking about hiring a nanny.
You need to have children first, which means you need to have sex first.

No anon, people like you hire prostitutes/hookers.
>>
>wanting to bang a woman who works closely with your wife
I know some of us would get off from the thrill of being found out but thats just asking to ruin your life.
If youre that desperate to cheat on your wife then get a job where you work away alot
>>
File: Alpha as fuck mark.png (151 KB, 2112x1302) Image search: [Google]
Alpha as fuck mark.png
151 KB, 2112x1302
>>67762183
>Women like to know that a man can still get female attention on the side.

This if you can't prove you can get whores a woman will know you'll never leave her because you have no other options and will be abusive towards you and mistreat you.

Sad but true
>>
DUDE WEEDMAN LMAO
>>
I wanted to bang my nanny when I was 11.
>>
>>67762183
/thread
>>
>>67761875
It isn't "OK".

But I can see why it happens, not just with model tier nannies. If your wife needs a nanny, she's probably very career driven. She probably spends less time with your kids than the nanny does. And as a result, she becomes less attractive to you. Men are attracted to feminine nurturing women, and young nannies are all if those things.

>>67762183
This is reasonable for spontaneous infidelity, but habitual cheaters, male and female, are genuinely bad husbands/fathers.
>>
>>67764812
Uh, I don't think this woman was 50. 50 year olds don't need nannies, their kids are either teenagers or adults
>>
File: lead_large.png (50 KB, 615x432) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.png
50 KB, 615x432
>>67766398
>All major studies show that the bigger the age difference between husband and wife, the happier they will be in the long run.
What studies?
>>
>>67763124

Kek, noticed that too

also

>as a feminist

Every.
Single.
Time.

This bitch is fucking dense.
>>
>>67761875
>man cheats he's a bro
>woman cheats she's a whore

Quality
>>
File: sterile_a.jpg (20 KB, 583x202) Image search: [Google]
sterile_a.jpg
20 KB, 583x202
>>67763124
>So when David accidentally left his laptop at my place, I didn’t think anything of turning it on.

>But after six years of dating, I pushed David to have a baby. I was 40, and knew that this was probably my only shot at becoming a mother

she sounds like an old hag and why the fuck is she posting pictures of other peoples marriages? no wonder he cheated on you.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.