[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP WINS ELECTION 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 567x642
How do you celebrate?

I open up a fresh box of tea that I got from the local store and smile as I burn an EU flag.
>>
File: cuckistan.jpg (63 KB, 599x356) Image search: [Google]
cuckistan.jpg
63 KB, 599x356
>>67756866

I will laugh at Europe pledge my loyalty to him.
>>
>>67756866

Scroll through Reddit and Facebook butthurt with popcorn at my side, probably make/contribute to a thread about it
>>
>>67756866
>and smile as I burn an EU flag.
that's sand nigger tier.
>>
>>67757253
Better than having more imported sand niggers tbqh but yeah I realise now that it is a bit sand nigger tier, Kek.
>>
File: president of the usa no joke.jpg (432 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
president of the usa no joke.jpg
432 KB, 1280x960
>>67757014
>>
>>67756866

I cry and genuinely salute America for coming back from the grave, for them to guide us, and for us to be friends again.

I welcome the golden age of civilisation that will occur a few years after Trump's election, and the leftist-counter wave propagation in europe.

>>67757218

Also this
>>
I order a trump steak and eat that shit well done like trump does
>>
>>67756866
I will host a fullscale party and will invite every gopnik in my neightboorhood to celebrate Trumpurump. And I'm gonna provide free vodka everyone. At last America will be great again!
>>
File: IMG_20160115_100430_358.jpg (640 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160115_100430_358.jpg
640 KB, 1840x3264
>>67756866
I've got an extra 4 lbs of tannerite that needs to release its inner freedom. I'll probably pick up another two pound six-pack and head to my buddies Ranch to go not be infringed until we run out of junk to blow up.
>>
apply for a US visa
>>
>>67759641
Same
>>
>>67756866
There's nothing to celebrate, only when he delivers will there be something to celebrate. Wall, Operation Wetback, reissue non debt greenbacks as legal tender, silver coins on a large scale(not limited controllable gold.)
>>
>>67756866
I might actually order a cheap shitty EU flag for a couple of quid just to burn. As it is I have the flag of Richard I hanging on my wall

I guess I'll sit on here, crack open a beer and enjoy watching leftists cry about the incoming holocaust for whatever reason they think that will happen.

Though I'm scared that the establishment won't let trump win even if he technically does
>>
>>67756866
Return to the US
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.