[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in the Nightly /pol/ Mind Maze..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: polmaze.jpg (165 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
polmaze.jpg
165 KB, 1440x1080
You, a brave Americunt, have gone into the depths of Castle Europe in order to free the spellbound prisoners of the evil shekelwizard kike Schlomo in order to restore the former glory of the castle.

You do not know what awaits you down there but Poland has given you helpful hints on what to expect.

Australia is telling you to stay away from it, but somebody inside is calling for help.

You feel the erudite urge to investigate and save this person regardless of Australia's overly brash warning.

What happens next?
>>
>>67756254
a black knight rapes you in the ass
>>
Pull out muh freedoms and drive my scooter to the gate
>>
File: polmaze.jpg (343 KB, 1439x1080) Image search: [Google]
polmaze.jpg
343 KB, 1439x1080
>>67756445
>>67756453

Forgot to put the actual introduction pic up.
>>
>>67756628
Shoot the Jew with any weapon I have
>>
>>67757062

He sees you and deflects your bullets with his Juden powers. You turn up dead. Good game.
>>
>>67758039

Resurrect with the power of iron pill
>>
File: 1442369660485.png (224 KB, 699x854) Image search: [Google]
1442369660485.png
224 KB, 699x854
>>67758598
>>
>>67758598
Call in air support to kill the Jew and call hitler in as well
>>
>>67756254
using my 14 charisma I try to rally my part to the effort. I roll d20 (post number divided by 1/2/3/4/5 respectively) if succesful we crush the jew with our physical strength and sheer numbers as he is a weak and powerless pussy once his charisma (19) is dispelled.
>>
>>67756254
i hide in a buch near the moat and throw 1GP onto the bridge. have my crossbow ready.
>>
>>67756254
Oh fuck, I nostalgia'd hard over this.

Anyone else remember the name of the encyclopedia that this came packaged with? Also, anyone remember that educational animal game with the space frog?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.