[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no job >deperately want to work >friends give me shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1457407880660.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457407880660.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>no job
>deperately want to work
>friends give me shit about not having a job
>ask them to help me get a job where they work
>they change the subject instantly

Why won't they help me? I have a degree in physics.
>>
They just refuse to acknowledge that they got the jobs they have now by them or their parents knowing someone or just sheer luck.
>>
>>67755910
they aren't your friends, you're a shit person, or they worry about the whole "my friend will feel like he doesn't have to work hard cuz he knows a guy" thing
>>
File: Cantaloupe.jpg (39 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Cantaloupe.jpg
39 KB, 800x500
>>67755910

When you recommend another person to your boss for employment, you accept that their work ethic (or more importantly, lack of) reflects on you.

tl:dr
Your 'friends' will put up with your shit for 5-7 minutes to score an eighth, but that's it.
>>
C'mon, im spaniard, spain is the unemployed meme country, with a shitty college degree and I even managed to find an average job.

Your unemployment rate is what, 5%? that's nothing.
>>
>>67755910
Maybe they don't trust you and don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you that you're too unreliable to endorse you.
Or maybe they don't have the confidence or trust to actually take your resumee there.
My last 3 jobs were obtained by friends speaking out for me.
>>
>>67756214
Especially since it used to be 10% shortly after 2008.
Apply everywhere, OP, even shit jobs nobody wants to do.
>>
its because you watch anime
>>
>>67756352
I am moving around between multiple part time seasonal jobs, mostly service industry stuff.

I just want an actual career, and many of my friends have high-up positions in companies, all of which they got through nepotism.
>>
File: 1454753197569.gif (427 KB, 346x367) Image search: [Google]
1454753197569.gif
427 KB, 346x367
>>67755910
welcome to the real world. people are self occupied pricks and only take a stab at you to feel better about their lifes. they couldn't care less to help you, as you already know.
>>
>>67756486
>>67758893
>all of which they got through nepotism

yep, not surprised there.
>>
>>67756486
>an actual career

Is it 1950 again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.