[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there such a close correlation between schizophrenia and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1457633840099.jpg (19 KB, 350x298) Image search: [Google]
1457633840099.jpg
19 KB, 350x298
Why is there such a close correlation between schizophrenia and anti-semitism?
>>
It's life, things happen
>>
>>67754028
>Why is there such a close correlation between schizophrenia and semitism?
ftfy
Not even trolling
>>
File: think.png (753 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
think.png
753 KB, 800x800
WE ARE ALL CARBON BASED LIFE FORMS
>>
>>67754028
There's already a lot of media out there about it, nuts don't exist in a vacuum and pick up what already exists.
>>
File: 1457616084931.gif (1 MB, 570x399) Image search: [Google]
1457616084931.gif
1 MB, 570x399
>>67754028
nice try froghead
>>
>>67754028
People will always blame things like these as schizophrenia because it comforts them. It's much easier to write this off as an illness than it is to just face the possibility that these beings are real and mean as shit. The jews are obviously protected by some force that doesn't want to be revealed.
>>
>>67754028
>Why is there such a close correlation between schizophrenia and anti-semitism?
(citation needed)

But then we all know who invented (((psychology))) and related pseudo-sciences so a assumption to explain a potential link can be made.
>>
>>67754028
>Why is there such a close correlation between openly exclaiming your crazy views and schizophrenia
Wowwie gee, I wonder. Millions of people are aware of and hate the Jews, but even the most hardened /pol/ack isn't going to go scream it at people in the street.

It's confirmation bias. The only racists you actually know are racists are the stupid ones. The smart, or even average ones are subtle about it.
>>
>>67755060
the alieums are coming, sven
>>
>>67754028
schizophrenia is the ultimate redpill
>>
>>67754028
Are you saying if I take schizo meds the jews will stop using their vast over representation in the media to run their agenda?
>>
>>67754145
Good goy here, can confirm
>>
>>67754028
the paranoia requires an 'other' to be oppressing the victim. any shadowy group will do - aliens, cia, the vatican, nasa. i had a friend that went nuts and picked god. god was harassing him through other people, telling him about all the awful things that were going to happen to him in the future. i thought about how terrifying that would be, to believe that an entity without limitations had picked you out to torment.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.