[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are black Trump supporters the most red pilled of all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: trump.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
Are black Trump supporters the most red pilled of all?
>>
Yeah. I follow a few on twitter (inb4 faggot normie) and they're way more racist than /pol/ is.
>>
>>67753887
definitely.
they don't cry 'muh oppression' but see the truth instead.
would hang out with
>>
>tfw black Trump supporter
Mum is furious and says I've been brainwashed
Dad is a black immigrant from London and sees exactly why I would support him

When your family won't listen to your reasons and just resorts to attacks it can get incredibly tiring
>>
>>67753887

They are maybe not the most redpilled but at least the most courageous right now. Being brand as self-hating is maybe way worse than racist today.
>>
>>67754338
Goddamn man, if you were anywhere near me, I'd buy ya a beer and salute you. You're a hero. Proud of you.
>>
>>67754403
Not really, I'm a black Trump supporter and the only shit I've gotten for it is my girlfriend rolling her eyes. It's not like anyone gives a shit
>>
I feel for the struggle of this man.

God bless him.
>>
>>67754338
We must protect these exceptions to the rule! We got your back!
>>
>>67754406
Thanks pham
There are more if us than it seems, I know two others who agree with me but we have to keep quiet about it

We'll make our voices heard at the polls when it's time for Pennsylvania to vote
>>
File: 1430371000471.jpg (12 KB, 204x192) Image search: [Google]
1430371000471.jpg
12 KB, 204x192
>>67754406
you are such a cuck, so eager to cuddle a knuckle dragger
>>
>>67754600
Good luck man, we got MO for him, you're up soon.

>>67754625
Talking shit on brothers in arms, all right little buddy.
>>
>>67753887
They basically have to be. They're surrounded by leftist tripe their whole life.
>>
If you grew up brainwashed by your family, school, friends, church, and the media and still came out redpilled the yeah you're pretty fucking redpilled.
>>
>>67754338
I'm a Spic in the same boat, Mom says she'd 'disown' me for voting Trump. Dad doesn't seem to care too much but still mocks him a lot.
>>
>>67755284
Tell your mum she has to go back
>>
File: 090115-ivanka-trump-hair-6.jpg (96 KB, 480x593) Image search: [Google]
090115-ivanka-trump-hair-6.jpg
96 KB, 480x593
>tfw dad loves Trump as much as I do
>>
>>67754483

Depend where you live and what's your job. He doesn't seem upper middle class if he is on /pol/.

Having you gf rolling her eyes is enough torture already but speaking in public and side with evil withey if you live in a democrat ghetto I'm pretty sure you will have more than your Trump sign vandalized.

I'm pretty confident it will change tho. But more have too step up.
>>
>>67755451
Then who would pay for my tendies and internet?
>>
>>67753887
>Have a black well educated friend
>His area is going through gentrification
>Ask him how he feels about his neighbors being replaced
>"Fuck them, if they weren't useless niggers they'd own the land by now"

They're pretty red piled desu
>>
>>67755472
None of my family likes Trump and treat him like a joke

I just remind them about how well he's polling despite all of the media shilling against him here.
>>
>>67755609
You can, with the new job you get after Lord Trump brings them back to America.
>>
>>67753887
That or they are trolling
>>
>>67753887

They're too stupid to realize that being a red pilled blacks gets you nowhere.
>>
>>67755988
>Why don't they vote their interest

It's called patriotism, faggot. It's not about what YOU get. It's about what's in the longterm interest of the country.
>>
File: 1451113762899.jpg (45 KB, 490x275) Image search: [Google]
1451113762899.jpg
45 KB, 490x275
>>67753887
>fake maga hat

kek
>>
>>67754338
Women have an extremely shit world view on politics and just parrot what their favourite newspaper says. Fortunately my Dad is a huge Thatcherite and they have always voted Tory (UKIP last time round) thanks to him and it annoys me when she says "that Donald Trump is just full of hot air. And dangerous!" then can't explain why when I ask her to explain herself
>>
Spic here. Legit don't give a shit about who wins, I'm not voting because whoever wins wont really affect my life, besides Bernie cucking the shit out of my paycheck. But he's a lost cause.

My white gf asked me who I was voting for, I told her that if was between Hillary and Trump, I'd choose Trump. She got legit mad at me and hasn't spoken with me about anything casually since. Lel.
>>
>>67758162
Lol, I'm white and my Mexican gf loves Trump. Women are odd creatures.
>>
Just gotta find me a pro Trump girl now.
>>
There are niggers and black people . The guy in the pic is a black guy , the people attacking him are niggers escaped from zoo .
>>
File: arizona state university.jpg (188 KB, 960x799) Image search: [Google]
arizona state university.jpg
188 KB, 960x799
>tfw mixed trump supporter
>no one can call me racist
>>
>>67757447
Allowing women into government was a mistake
>>
Black immigrant........from London.
is this a shitpost?
>>
File: katrina_pierson-600x500.jpg (75 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
katrina_pierson-600x500.jpg
75 KB, 600x500
She claims agenda 21 will kill us all. Where did she come from?
>>
>>67753887

>fake MAGA hat

lol
>>
my mother hates politics and think everyone is a liar. father is a ex-liberal and not sure what his gonna vote for anymore. but they both think trump is just a bad joke that is over hype and will go away. most of my friends think his just a meme gone to far or a "racist".
>>
>>67757251
>>67759749
It's that thought that counts.
>>
>>67757251
That's a real hat senpai
>>
If anything they can discuss Trumps policies without being prejudiced for their skin color. If you're white and pro-Trump, you're called a racist

>>67760229
Abroad production is one of the problems with the economy that Trump will fix, once president
>>
File: real vs fake.png (1 MB, 1280x682) Image search: [Google]
real vs fake.png
1 MB, 1280x682
>>67760594

yeah nah
>>
>>67760850

>Abroad production
>bad

Do you autists actually believe this?
>>
>>67761110
>cheap chinese knockoff advertising a candidate that will help to end cheap chinese knockoffs
So, it's the bootleg to end all bootlegs?
>>
I hope he takes all the jobs back from canada too
>>
>>67755451
Hah not the same anon but same situation I use that though even MAGA every so often I even ask my dad if he knows how to build a wall.
>>
>>67753887
They are literal /pol/ tier redpill.

With other words, the kind of lad you can easily have a beer with.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.