[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE DIN DU NUFFIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 636x382
HE DIN DU NUFFIN
>>
File: 1458158401149.png (37 KB, 950x1030) Image search: [Google]
1458158401149.png
37 KB, 950x1030
>>
>>67753501
>21 years old
>those wrinkles on his neck, forehead and eyes
This faggot is ~35 and a spy
>>
15 years for stealing a sign is harsh but Asians have always had a fucked sense of justic with throwing people in jail for chewing gum and executing pot heads
>>
>>67753501
i felt bad for him until i watched the video
>my family needs me!
>my mom needs me!
>>
>>67753769
White people age like milk and bread
>>
>>67753810
What's wrong with that?
>>
File: greatest ally.gif (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
greatest ally.gif
15 KB, 200x200
This kid went to a Stalinist dictatorship and stole shit

He's lucky he wasn't executed.
>>
>>67753877
My balls. If you think those wrinkles are from a 21 year old you need to leave the house more often
>>
>>67754058
>the kid
He's not a kid, look at those forehead wrinkles
>>
>>67753769
Going through university makes peoples hair fall out and crows feet form.

Imagine what a trial for 15 years in a non westernized jail in an unfriendly country would do to you.
>>
Isn’t there a way for us to pressure them to release him?
>>
>>67753501
He kind of deserves it due to acting like a gronk in a country with strict rules, he should of known better
>>
>>67755093
Deep wrinkles in the skin like the ones on his forehead take years to form. This faggot is a spy, and a horrible one if he couldn't keep his cover. I'm going to tweet my findings to the NK government and redpill them about this faggot spy's age. He'll be singing in no time
>>
Could Dennis Rodman save him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoQnrZOZZok
>>
>>67753501
How would prison work against a white person in North Korea? Different countries design certain things based on their population, which means he could just step over a prison fence designed for a Korean.
>>
I hope a group of Americans rescue him by smuggling him out of the country

It could be done, I think
>>
>>67753769
delete this
>>
>>67755534
Yeah, Obama was quick to denounce them.
I'm sure other Civs will too.
I don't think Best Korea has any decent luxury resources though.
>>
>>67753501

There was a time where stealing or degrading an American flag would get you shot. Like 2002/2003.

But they're the real barbares m i right burger ?
>>
The spic ITT has a point.
>>
>>67755810
I wish it was still like that. So many dindus would be mulch already.
>>
>>67755568
Why would the CIA send in a white guy who looks nothing like a 21 year old on what's quite literally a holiday where you can't leave the sight of your tour guide. It would be a lot more productive to hire a Korean guy, plant him inside Korea and disguise him as a peasant. You're learn a lot more from that than sending a guy on a guided tour.
>>
>>67753934
His mom and family don't need him, they just want him.
>>
>>67756066
>Why would the CIA send in a white guy who looks nothing like a 21 year old on what's quite literally a holiday where you can't leave the sight of your tour guide. It would be a lot more productive to hire a Korean guy, plant him inside Korea and disguise him as a peasant. You're learn a lot more from that than sending a guy on a guided tour.

The purpose isn't gathering intel, it is agitational international propaganda.

This guy gets arrested doing a provocative act and gets a crazy long sentence. We get to use it on CNN and the AP as good old North Korean propaganda.

Meanwhile he will be quietly traded in about a year for some DPRK mid level and you will see one paragraph in the NYT about it on page 22
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vvBseBKF3Q

@ :17
>>
>>67755810
Lol confession time

Ever time someone calls us a burger I'm like

Fuckkkkk a burger sounds good af

How about you baguette?
>>
>>67756625
why does she sound like she's grinning
>>
>>67756638
So randum ;)
>>
File: Re8eH.jpg (167 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
Re8eH.jpg
167 KB, 500x503
>>67756638

Fine to me. Froggies is a dirty racial slur invented by eternal anglos.
>>
>>67756475
Oh or maybe best korea will show videos of how well hes being treated and then the US will air that on all of their media channels for a few days before lifting the sanctions on best korea
>>
>>67755674
Despite average height, they aren't midgets mate. Give them some credit
>>
>>67753501
He'll have the chance to visit a working camp in North Korea, that's the icing on the cake of his leisure trip in Best Korea.
Almost no foreigner had such a special attention !
>>
>>67753501
Don't worry he will get the help he needs. 15 years of hard work in a north korean prison should beat the stupid out of him.
>>
>>67756638
"... everyone knows that these are just funny stereotypes. I mean just because you are german does not mean that you like sauerkraut."

"yeah, haha" (damn now I am hungy. some delicious sauerkraut with some kasseler, mustard and fresh rye bread. I wish other countries knew how to make bread.)
>>
Can I have a TL;DR ?
>>
>>67756625

They don't have doors in best Korea?
>>
>>67760878
Un touriste américain en corée du nord s'est fait choppé a faire chépakoi avec un drapeau nord coréen, et comme les coréens sont des gens généreux, ils lui ont offert la visite d'un tribunal en tant qu'accusé, et le pack découverte des camps de travail pendant 15 ans.
>>
>15 years penal work colony for a stolen propaganda poster
Why did Bush jr. have to "take care" of Irak, but not this hellhole? I mean if anybody deserves to hand it's the Kim family and the entire North Korean regime.
>>
>>67753501
How retarded can you be?

>going to NK in the first place
>doing anything that could be misconstrued in any way whatsoever, like taking something from the fucking hotel room
>>
>>67756066
>the CIA fucking up their cover story
>9/11
>Kennedy
>Vietnam

pick 4
>>
>>67753501
How are they going to keep him in labour camp? Like how it is going to work? Aren't they afraid he'll talk about his life in America with his inmates? Are they going to keep him in solitary?
>>
>>67762529

>CIA using valuables operatives lives to stealing a flag.

That's not how CIA work anon.

They always pays or coerce useful idiots NOT ALIEN TO THE COUNTRY. That's how subversion work. And That's why NK never fall for it cause they are ruthless with these kinds of technics. That's their business too after all.
>>
>>67753501
He is a hostage, Obongo want to impose new restriction on Best Korea, so Best Korea gonna fuck that faggot for good.
>>
>>67762936
yeah because you think its a summer camp where they go?
fucking hard labor he won't even have time to fucking breath
>>
>>67762936
How? I doubt the nkoreans know english or vice versa
>>
>going to NK
Don't.
>>
And contender for most retarded person in the world goes to
>>
>>67756475

Nobody really cared when shit happened to Michael Fay or whatever the flogged kid's name was.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.