[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't the JIDF shut /pol/ down.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x540
It would be easy for the higher level jews to shut us down wouldn't it?
Why haven't they, it strikes me as strange that they would let us shill for trump virtually unopposed.
Is Hiroyuki Nishimura watching out for us?
Are we simply part of some larger agenda in fighting the jews?
Answer me /pol/ elders
>>
>>67753392

Controlled opposition.

It is better to collect lots of people like us on a forum like /pol rather than force us to disperse and form more and new communities that could increase our numbers.
>>
File: AYO.jpg (289 KB, 842x595) Image search: [Google]
AYO.jpg
289 KB, 842x595
>>67753451
I don't understand, what kind of larger community could we make?
Many of experienced /pol/acks know what we need to do to save this planet,
/pol/ has been around for a long time right? Enough to plan a full fledged revolution, why don't we? surely it is possible.
>>
stop being a retard
the jews dont control the world contrary to your autistic thoughts
>>
>>67753392
>>67753573

Nigger is it you that always posts saki fucking stop this
>>
>>67753588
Hello Merchant.
>>
File: eddy.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
Trump is pro israel stupid goyim
>>
File: VM2KKHU.png (748 KB, 610x720) Image search: [Google]
VM2KKHU.png
748 KB, 610x720
>>67753588
Jews are usually said to comprise about 0.2% of the world’s population, so 11% of the world’s billionaires means they’re doing pretty well.
Is it unreasonable to think that they are gaining power behind the scenes?
>>67753682
Saki a best
>>67753814
Pro Israel is different to pro Jew, Donald also said he wants a safe zone in Syria, but I doubt he is pro Syrian.
>>
>>67753392
Why don't the reptilian NWO Elders of Zion just make Alex Jones disappear?
>>
>>67753814
What is this, a disgruntled Chinese manager managing ants?
>>
>>67753392
This is a containment area. As long as you're acting like petulant children here, you're not contaminating mainstream areas of the internet like Facebook and Twitter.

One must always pick their battles. Fighting here is like trying to keep a tumor healthy. You don't do that. You cut it off from the body and let it rot, lest it metastasis.

You're all fulfilling your social role here.
>>
File: Capture.png (255 KB, 328x470) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
255 KB, 328x470
>>67753977
I think they could quite easily, but his message is in a echo chamber of like minded individuals. Killing him would make his message more pronounced.
I guess it is the same with /pol/
>>
>>67753948

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=rukino_saki

here get some new pictures kid
>>
File: SAKI_AGAIN_9913.png (59 KB, 231x316) Image search: [Google]
SAKI_AGAIN_9913.png
59 KB, 231x316
>>67754109
Ah Thank you!
>>
>>67754053
But I always am giving a 100% effort in trying to educate my fellow citizens on /pol/ist principles.
>>
>>67753392
JIDF loves this forum, it's the perfect place to shill.
>>
>>67753948
>0.2% of the world's population
proofs
>>
>>67754783

>7.2 bn humans
>16 mn jews

it can't be that hard can it.
>>
>>67753392
elementar misunderstanding how all this works.

if you close site like this new one will emerge, becase by closing site you wont make people who use it disaper nor change they desire to participate on sites like this.

it would be pointles. there would be new site in two days.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.