[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He is rated as riskier than Britain leaving the European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160317-013429.png (602 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160317-013429.png
602 KB, 1080x1920
>He is rated as riskier than Britain leaving the European Union or an armed clash in the South China Sea.
>The EIU ranking use a scale of one to 25, with Mr Trump garnering a rating of 12, the same level of risk as "the rising threat of jihadi terrorism destabilising the global economy".

I thought the Trump hate was a meme, /pol/. What happened?
>>
trump has fiery rhetoric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns
>>
File: Fl3rju0.jpg (555 KB, 1000x1972) Image search: [Google]
Fl3rju0.jpg
555 KB, 1000x1972
Jews
>>
>>67752889

not in the pocket of big corps
of course the bankers are sweating
>>
Almost seems like they're threatening war if trump is elected
>>
I'd worry more about Trump's life being at risk.
The media really is deadly
>>
>How dare you Americans practice democracy!
>>
>>67753233
Winner winner chicken dinner
>>
>Anti-Trump
>Anti-Brexit
That list is full shill mode.
>>
>>67752889

By what fucking quantifier.

By who's ledger.

Fuck man the melodrama is surreal
>>
>>67752889
the Economist is cucked unfortunately
>>
>>67753407
If Trump gets POTUS, then the gravy train stops for corporations that offshore and pay $0 in taxes. The gravy train stops for the companies and businesses that build factories out of the US and ship jobs overseas. The gravy train of cheap labor ends.

And the powers that be really, really don't want that to happen.
>>
>>67752889
There will literally be no person or institution of high credibility that will lead the Trump bots to question their unrelenting subordination to this faggot.
>>
A risk to globalist whores perhaps. Oddly enough I could care less about them.
>>
>>67753627
>Herpa derpa ...Trump supporters are sheep, why don't they do what they're told??
>>
>elected Trump had the same risk as global jihadism
Well according to the leftist media, Islam is a religion of peace and the left are inviting millions of unvetted mudshits into our countries, so obviously jihadism can't be THAT big of a problem, right?

I guess everything's fine after all lads! Vote Trump and vote out!
>>
>be Economist
>realize that with trump as POTUS, corporate America's offshore no-tax days are over
>have friends in big corporations pushing you to write negative articles about Trump

shill tactics are becoming obvious
>>
File: PicsArt_03-15-12.52.01.jpg (181 KB, 1200x895) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-15-12.52.01.jpg
181 KB, 1200x895
>>67752889
>increasingly nervous risk assessor
>>
>>67753740
Except they are. Backing an authoritarian leader has always been a cheap way of abdicating one's responsibilities.
>>
>>67754208

that explains how there are people out there who vote unironically for Hillary :^)
>>
>>67752889
>Trump literally worse than total nuclear annihilation because he said some things i don't agree with

Liberals are fucking cancer to this earth.
>>
>>67752889
Big multinationals are shitting themselves. This is a good sign
>>
>>67753133
Basically this.

Anything that might cause the forex slight uncertainties is literally hitler to them.
>>
>>67754350
yep.

>>67754451
Yes.

>>67754544
>Anything that might cause the forex slight uncertainties is literally hitler to them.
kek
>>
>>67752889
Fucking do it

Vote for trump if you dare
>>
>>67754208
Describe, exactly, how Trump is an authoritarian
>>
>>67754208
The president of the U.S. cannot be authoritarian. The entire government is designed to cripple the efforts of people who would be.
>>
>>67753133
who are the two large chicks suppose to be?

And he ghostly looking guy is who, jeb?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.