[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we support Persians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12
File: Persian goddess.jpg (17 KB, 236x300) Image search: [Google]
Persian goddess.jpg
17 KB, 236x300
>The highest class of Arab.
>Mostly white genes. Literally "aryans"
>Have a high-tier functioning society despite living in a desert wasteland hellscape with Islamic extremism all around
>President of Iran openly denies the Holocaust, a point of view which is also taught in Iranian schools

Iranians are bro-tier. The decedents of one of the most powerful civilizations of all mankind.
We should support Iran, Islamic or not.
>>
>>67751987

American education, everyone.
>>
>>67751987
They are based
>>
we're all mates, mate.
>>
>>67752170

Yes, Persians/Iranians are based as fuck. Contrary to popular belief, the Iranian Revolution was NOT about replacing the Iranian monarchy with an Islamic republic, but was instead about replacing the Iranian monarchy with a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic. MOST Iranians in 1979 wanted a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic in Iran and were fond of Western culture (but NOT Western foreign policies, ESPECIALLY those belonging to the UK and the US which were responsible for ousting Mossadegh), it's just that the radical Islamists in Iran (who were actually a MINORITY in Iran at that time) HIJACKED the Iranian Revolution and made it about Islam when it was originally SO NOT about Islam. What happened to Iran post-1979 is a FUCKING TRAGEDY, Iran could have become like what Dubai is today but without Dubai's shit-tier Islamic laws.
>>
Iranians are cool imo other sandfags that are Islamic are fags though. Sandfags can be actually be pretty cool.
>>
File: das brew.jpg (355 KB, 1308x1634) Image search: [Google]
das brew.jpg
355 KB, 1308x1634
aryan subhumans will learn to bow down to superior mongols
>>
>>67751987
Maybe the nation is okay for a sandnigger one, but Iranians are fucking awful people. The ones in Toronto are like a combination of jews and Indians.
>>
>>67752092
Nigger, Persians went extinct centuries ago thanks to the Arab, Mongol, and Turkic invasions of Persia.
>>
File: 3g13222u-1521.jpg (125 KB, 600x919) Image search: [Google]
3g13222u-1521.jpg
125 KB, 600x919
>>67751987
Yes and we should all marry and mate with Persian women to preserve the white race.
>>
>>67751987
don't like their noses
>>
>>67752333

You and your people are savages, that's why your people adopted Persian culture (because your people have no culture of their own):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition

Fuck off, Turkroach.
>>
>>67751987

> Fight war
> Send young boys running through minefields
> Highest class of Arab

There are no higher classes of Arab, they are all shit because of Islam. Genes mean nothing when the minds of the people and the society they live in, is ruled by Islamic influences.
>>
Shia is the underdog.If I were to choose between which one to kill off, sunni would be a great choice.
>>
>>67751987
White = European

Persians are Middle Eastern.

t.
Persian
>>
>>67751987
Got an Iranian colleague. Hates mudslimes. She is based as fuck.
>>
>>67751987
I mean, at least they are better than executing peaceful protesters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimr_al-Nimr and c u c k e d Obama into giving letting them have nukes. I'd say if any of the sandniggers (including Jews) deserve the US support, it's them. Problem is, the bazaris will never let the country be run by educated people and will always manage to fuck everything up at the last moment, like they did like 3 times already with their anti-Western revolutions.
>>
>>67752406

No, they didn't. lrn2genetics
>>
>>67751987
>Persians are not Arabs
>Persians are definitely not white
>Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE are all much better than Iran... while Iran is a theocracy
>Not only did he not, nor is this taught. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24442723

Like, goddamn, you're not even Australian, like this is impressive shit posting m80.
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 858x536
>>67751987
>#10
>>
If they convert to oriental orthodox/Buddhism then they will be based
>>
Have you looked at Ackbarmenijad?

Tell me again how that 5'1 Arab is "Aryan" you fucking idiot
>>
>>67752278
THIS desu :(
>>
>>67752831
thats a dude
you can even see his nipple
>>
>>67752877
To be fair, like none of Hitler's inner staff were above king of manlet status.
>>
>>67752517

> Fight war
> Send young boys running through minefields

>Implying that other nations don't do the same as well
>>
an absolute shitload of us persians here on /pol/, we are whiter than most of the world, we birthed the white race, you motherfuckers go live under the sun for a few thousand years lets see if you get a permanent tan.

Also fuck Argentinians they are all niggers.

lol shit posting is fun but yeah there are a lot of us persians here
>>
File: ...benis.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
...benis.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>67752831
>>
>>67752877

The name 'Iran' literally means 'Land of the Aryans', you stupid faggot. And the ORIGINAL meaning of 'aryan' is 'noble' (derived from the Sanskrit word 'arya'). The word 'Aryan' (in its ORIGINAL meaning) is NOT a racial designation, it's an ETHNIC designation referring to Northern Indians and Iranians:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
>>
>>67753289
you fuckin tell em bro
>>
>>67753289
original meaning of 'ayran' is a cold yogurt beverage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayran
>>
>>67753098
>> Send young boys running through minefields

CIA psyop meme.
>>
File: maxresdefault_4_800x430.jpg (96 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_4_800x430.jpg
96 KB, 800x430
>>67751987
Go back to Poland, Roosh. .
>>
Globalists hate Iran because they don't play by their rules.

Trump hates Iran because he realizes what a threat Islam is to the civilized world.

Once Iran drops Islam, they can become one of our strongest allies.
>>
>>67751987
have fun in gitmo faggot
>>
>>67753578

Trump doesnt hate Iran you dolt.
>>
>>67753397

Yeah, well, I'm a Northern Indian and I'm proud of my Aryan heritage (and RIGHTFULLY so), that's why I schooled that Americoon.

inb4 currynigger, poo in loo, designated shitting streets, fuck off we're full, etc.

:)
>>
>>67753626

He's stated it multiple times.

Don't let cognitive dissonance take you. They are muslims. They should be regarded as possible allies, but no more.
>>
>>67751987
>Iranians are bro-tier.
Shut the fuck up, you have no idea what your talking about.
You literally only see cherry-picked migrants.
>>
>>67752406
no they didn't lol
>>
>>67753289
>The name 'Iran' literally means 'Land of the Aryans', you stupid faggot.

And was literally named that by the Shah, the cruel Asiatic tyrant which you assholes managed to replace with cruel Asiatic totalitarianism, China-style. I don't really understand how a country with THREE revolutions (that ultimately led to even less democracy tan they started with.) Fuck off, shill, Iranians might be the least of the evils in the Middle East (simply because they at least aren't stupid, or all about gibsmedats like the joos,) but they are nowhere near becoming actual Westerners. You're basically a shit-tier China or India except instead of nationalism (invented in 17th century) or Communism (invented in 19th century,) you follow Islam (7th century.)
>>
>>67751987
>look no different than arabs or afghanis
>rape white women just as much
>immigrate en masse to europe
>rape women
>did I mention they're indistinguishable from arabs?
>>
>>67753578

Don't forget that Iran is one of only three countries that doesn't have a Rothschild-owned central bank (the other two are North Korea and Cuba).
>>
>>67753663

Amen brother ;)
>>
>>67753703

Show me where he has stated it you pleb. Fucking cant even read critically.
>>
>>67753781
> I don't really understand how a country with THREE revolutions (that ultimately led to even less democracy tan they started with) has a right to call itself white

Accidentally half a sentence
>>
>>67753703

Also, Persians are Shia which are responsible for almost zero terrorism related deaths.

Persians in the USA are almost ALL atheist, just for the record.
>>
Wow this Is fucked up
My family escaped from the Lebanese civil war and my grandfather told me stories about how Hezbollah said that they will help Christians and they didn't a mix of propaganda and media brainwashed you faggots into thinking they are good Lebanon used to be 90% Christian till they showed up and killed us
But sure you suck on Jewish lies and.mudslimes lies
And what they are doing in Syria is nothing compared to the Russia and they do it only to dominate Syria
Like they did to Lebanon and Israel is actually their ally but sucking on their dicks and lies you tricked yourself that they are their enemies if Israel was really Iran's enemy then Iran would not have nuclear kill yourself pro mudslimes you suck in their lies even with that they are the reason that Lebanon majority is Muslim.now.
>>
>>67751987
Highest class of arab.

You don't know how offensive is for them to be called arab.
>>
Iranian here.

Id say shia muslims are in general better than sunni. Shia (iranian, lebanese) dont tend to blw themselves up, dont mass migrate for gibsmedats, dont demand people to change their laws for shias, dont forcibly convert or kill non muslims, dont kill offensively at all

Muslim terrorists are basically sunni wahabbists 99% of the time
>>
>>67753923

what he said.
>>
>>67753781

>You're basically a shit-tier China or India except instead of nationalism (invented in 17th century) or Communism (invented in 19th century,) you follow Islam (7th century.)

I'm not Iranian/Persian, you nigger. And most Iranians/Persians don't take Islam very seriously, most of them are just cultural Muslims, THAT'S why they have potential.
>>
>>67753020
Average height was lower 100 years ago senpai.
Here in toothpaste land, the average height of pretty much any other country is laughable too.
>>
>>67754049

Dude, everyone in the home country gets fucking smashed on the weekends, pops molly, fucks hookers. Thats all the way up to the ayatollah, he has a fucking rotating harem of young broads he bangs.
>>
>>67754049
>I'm not Iranian/Persian, you nigger

You sure seem to stick up for them, sanjeet.

> cultural Muslims
> #NotAllMuslims

And into the trash you go, khwaja
>>
File: i_hope_hindensenpai_notices_me.jpg (41 KB, 640x461) Image search: [Google]
i_hope_hindensenpai_notices_me.jpg
41 KB, 640x461
>>67754082
The difference isn't as pronounced as most people think; this was post industrialization. Then again, averages are shit, and a lot of manlets probably served in the end of WW2 to fuck up physical numbers.

Also, Netherlands isn't a real country, anyway.
>>
>>67754438
Still a noticeable difference by a large if you were zapped back in time.
>Also, Netherlands isn't a real country, anyway.
You're thinking of Belgium.
>>
>>67754146

This. Iran actually has the highest number of heroin addicts in the world (even more than the United States of fucking America - and THAT'S saying something).

>>67754279

I stick up for them because they're based. It's not their fault they've been brainwashed by Islam under the threat of death for over a thousand years.

>And into the trash you go, khwaja

>Implying I care about your opinion

You're not as important as you think you are, neckbeard.
>>
>>67751987
>We should support Iran, Islamic or not.
Yeah, no. What happened to Iran with the Islamic nonsense was one of the greatest tragedies. Hopefully they can recover in the future.
>>
>>67754541
Nah, Belgium exists, it's just shitty. Netherlands is simply not a thing.
>>
>>67754582
Motherfucker you put a country next to the #1 herion/opium producing country in the world watch what the fuck happens. Not only that, we are pretty much the same people, speak the same language.
>>
>>67754629
This another of those American education things?
>>
>>67754688

Yes, and neither Iran nor Afghanistan were colonised by Europeans. I have a lot of respect for the Iranic peoples.
>>
>>67754691
Holland is really just North Germany. Ever been to Amsterdam? It's really just a shitty coastal village with a fake exhibit made for Anne Frank for holocaust shilling purposes.

It's just a conspiracy.
>>
>>67754816
>>67754816
They shoulda be civilised.If it weren't for the whites them nig-nogs would be banging rocks in Africa.Thanks to whites now they are banging our women.
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74 KB, 624x850
In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' usually refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>67754816
Yeah, but we still had our leadership ousted by the europeans. Caused all the shit thats going on now :/
>>
>>67754582
> It's not their fault they've been brainwashed by Islam under the threat of death for over a thousand years.

It's like saying "It's not Jews' fault for being pussies." Or "Indians aren't subservient shits who lived under Muslims for so long, they needed British to come and liberate them."

> You're not as important as you think you are, neckbeard.

Oh, don't get your jimmies rustled, pooja, it's just bantz. You would know what those are if Australians weren't too cucked to assimilate you.
>>
>>67751987
>black hair
Not even white.
>>
Persian food is the best.
t. half-persian fat man
>>
>>67754852
>Amsterdam
>example of NL
wew lad
>>
>>67753897
>escape lebanon
>move to egypt
Wow, really "moving" "up" in the world, aren't you?
>>
>>67752517
>believing Western propaganda
>>
>>67751987
Persians are good. All persians I know are good people and hate arabs and dislike islam. I hope to visit Iran one day.
>>
>>67755443
>Wow, really "moving" "up" in the world, aren't you?
> Literally laughing at a Christian refugee

Is there any hope left for America?

>>67753897
> And what they are doing in Syria is nothing compared to the Russia and they do it only to dominate Syria

B-but muh Islamic State! Seriously, make this meme die, the West has been bought with Russian oil money and Russia Today.
>>
>>67751987
>Iranians are bro-tier.

The only true Iranians left are Ossetians. Look how white they are compared to other "Iranian" groups. Clearly Iranians have been cucked by brown people.
>>
>>67751987
Iran is literally the Japan of the Mideast. I don't like everything they do, but I'll gladly stand next to them against the Gibsmedat Horde.

Egypt is the Philippines of the Mideast. They have promise but they keep fucking it up all the time.

Dubai is the South Korea of the Mideast. Like, they're cool, I guess, just...
>>
>>67755140
Agreed. Not Persian, but I love the stuff. Kabab Koobideh. :9
>>
File: 1453037383875.jpg (11 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
1453037383875.jpg
11 KB, 195x258
>>67751987
I was in Tehran. Not a one single iranian is white. Many dye they hair, but it doesnt help.

They are typical turks by appearance.
>>
>>67755901

Man you gotta get that Kabab Barg, I recommend the Soltani, you get both barg and koobideh
>>
File: image.gif (307 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
307 KB, 500x350
>>67751987
>american
>white
>shill for iranians
>>
File: OssetianSeniors.jpg (118 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
OssetianSeniors.jpg
118 KB, 700x525
>>67755792
For reference, this is what Ossetians look like. They are the closest thing to ancient Iranians.
>>
Not Arab, where the he'll did you get that idea

Aryan in the sense of Proto-Indo-European

Iran is not a desert. The middle east is not synonymous with desert.

The Iranian president who denied the holocaust has been out of office for years

Embarrassment to my flag
>>
>>67751987
>persians
>arabs
As long as you keep repeating this, the longer the ayatollahs will be in power, nigger.
>>
>>67752333
Fuck off Turkman, don't you have a photo of Vienna to look at while you cut yourself?

Iran literally survived two steppe invasions and still kept swinging. And don't flatter yourself by invoking the Mongols. As any :DDDs present will tell you, they may have been barbarians, but they did it big, and they did it with style. You little turkmen or "seljuk" as you called yourself will never reach that glory. The greatest moment in your history was getting a large Arab empire named "Turkey", and isn't that just a little sad?

>>67755705
I'm not laughing at him, man, I legitimately do feel for them over there, I can't imagine the shit they've gone through on behalf of crescantfags. But come on, it's like the guy who lived near the first battle of the Civil War and wanted to get away from the fighting, so he bought the property we know as Appomattox Courthouse. It's just funny. /pol/ did this to me, I have to laugh even when the thing legitimately saddens me and pisses me off.
>>
>>67756015

depends on where in the country you are from. My skin is darker than most. Others and in fact most, are white as fuck.

Not that race even fucking matters, culture matters.
>>
File: sumka_naska_iran.jpg (19 KB, 320x195) Image search: [Google]
sumka_naska_iran.jpg
19 KB, 320x195
>>67751987
PERSIANS ARE NOT FUCKING ARABS.
Also, Hitler considered Persians and Japanese to be cousin races to European Aryans.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.