[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do liberals continue the meme that money rules politics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
why do liberals continue the meme that money rules politics?
>>
>>67751727
money and influence
>>
>>67751727
Because if we can just raise another few dollars, Bernie will win the nomination!
Come on guys! Match me!
Black people should be informed! We have to stop those retarded niggers voting Hillary!
>>
>>67751727
Because Trump has more money than anyone else running... doesn't that kind of counter your point, OP?
>>
Money does rule politics. Trump is richer than all the previous presidents combined.

He just knew how to spend it wisely because he's a businessman and worked in the media before.
>>
>>67752054
"i have money but i didn't donate it to my campaign so i won" kinda like saying this country had a big military but only sent like 10 guys over so they automatically won like okay
>>
>>67752054
Trump only spent about 25 million on his campaign...

In comparison, GOP blew 35 million for negative adds in FLORIDA ALONE, and Sanders blew 90 million
>>
>>67752069
he clearly doesn't know what he is doing. He has filed bankruptcy numerous times.
>>
>>67751727
Because politics is embedded in everything.
>>
File: 1447947705297.jpg (111 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
1447947705297.jpg
111 KB, 640x631
>>67752054
>>67752069
He's spent less than any of them though
>>
>>67752156
Maybe on a day to day business, but in the media/brand related stuff he did great. He makes money out of putting his name on other people's properties and he ran a successful reality show for many years.

He doesn't have to spend money because he knew exactly what to say and how to act in order to get all the free advertising from TV shows, news outlets and the Internet. He's like the master of viral advertising.
>>
>>67752156
You wanna know how I know you haven't the slightest understanding of business?
>>
>>67752156

this meme again?
>>
>>67752141
>trump overexposure backfiring and people are voting for him out of spite
>lets over expose him more

WHATS WORSE THEN ONE GIANT PAINT BUBBLE?
>>
>>67751727
how is it a meme?
even Trump said that those people are owned by all their donors
>>
>>67751727
>why do liberals continue the meme that money rules politics?
Uhhhh because it does?

Money is a form of power. Power rules politics.
>>
>>67751727

It did rule politics.

BUT MEMES NOW RULE POLITICS!
>>
Get money out of politics! Oh wait money doesn't matter. Poor bernie he couldn't buy his way to the nomination.
>>
>>67751727
just think

Trump has been the most expensive opposition ever
>>
There have been a few articles about this subject already.

Trump has gotten free coverage from the networks and Political Entertainment Complex while jew$ are pissed they wasted hundreds of millions on losers.

The other candidates used to bitch about all the attention being paid to Trump while they fought just to get mentioned or included in debates.
>>
>>67752858
Trump has honestly restored what little faith I had that the people actually have a voice.

All the money and candidates he's made them waste is legendary.
>>
>>67752858
obama still has him beat
>>
Trump spends his money wisely everything he does is smart.
>>
the butthurt must be colossal. no wonder rubio aged 5 years in 9 months.
>>
File: blini kot 5.jpg (37 KB, 449x546) Image search: [Google]
blini kot 5.jpg
37 KB, 449x546
>There are actually Jews who wasted their money on Jeb Bush's presidential campaign
>>
>>67755703
My favorite Trump anti jew thing was when mr ROSENBERG got fucked and Trump did not send him the check.
>>
File: 1457659422841.png (432 KB, 966x817) Image search: [Google]
1457659422841.png
432 KB, 966x817
>>67755838
Mine was when he didn't kick that guy out for calling out the Jews dancing on 9/11. He further called him one of us. My favorite moment.
>>
>>67756158
yeah but he meant one of us as in a supporter. Trump is based af and super cool. Another reason I love the guy. FUCK EVEN THOUGH HE IS A MAN KEK.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.