[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in the literal fuck is the media going to do after Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: =979-7907890.png (72 KB, 353x439) Image search: [Google]
=979-7907890.png
72 KB, 353x439
What in the literal fuck is the media going to do after Trump is elected?

They have been 100% full on attacking him from the very beginning with shitty unprofessional petty attacks like"Trump is a pedophile rapist?"
>because if ou add a "/" you can infer anything you want without consequence

I am genuinely curious. Will the media just play dead and turn over their belly and become turbo Trump shills or just wage war on the elected President of the United States?

They make money going after celebrities but at some point constantly shitting on the man the majority elected as their leader has to come back and bit them, no?
>>
>>67751557
Maybe none of you are old enough to remember this. But at the tail end of the Clinton administration Fox News was this relentless attack dog of a network. You still had blowhards like Bill'O making ridiculous arguments, but it was actually nice to see a press outlet be viciously adversarial.

Then Bush was elected and the attack dog turned into a cut little lap dog. Where as Clinton couldn't pause for a half second longer after a question was asked without FN scolding him for 'refusing to answer questions' Bush could stumble through an embarrassing speech and be hailed as a brilliant orator and the second coming of Reagan all in one.

What had been confused for an adversarial press was exposed for being entirely partisan.

Rest assured if Trump wins the sycophantic press will go back to it's roots and the aweful things they said will go straight down the memory hole. Their arguments will fall back to party lines. MSNBC will hate him unapologeticly and Fox News will produce apologetics for everything he says or does.
>>
>>67751557
He'll be viciously attacked through his entire presidency.
>>
>>67752240
This, the attacks from them will likely never stop totally but, money talks and bullshit walks, if 1 or 2 channels at least do it fairly it might be tolerable enough for me to start watching news again if not fuck em I know more now than I have ever learned from the news.
>>
They will pay the ultimate price.
>>
>>67752166
Truth
>>
No one will watch them, they'll watch Trump TV for all their news about the conquest of Constantinople and the occupation of Cucknada and Eurabia being rescued from their transniggercuck regimes.
>>
>>67751557
The attacks never end from both the left and right until the next election where the peoples anger and frustration because of the media creates a Trump 2.0 Democrat
>>
Trump will shut their lying jewish mouths for good.
>>
>>67751557
>implying he actually can

Kek

Bow to your female president faggot
>>
I don't know, if he wins who the fuck is going to listen to anything they say? maybe there will be a complete restructuring of that talking head format that we've had since the 90's
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.