[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police officer here. I'm based in the northeastern United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 24
File: COP_Badge.png (54 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
COP_Badge.png
54 KB, 225x225
Police officer here. I'm based in the northeastern United States. Gonna answer questions until my shift starts.

Any obvious trolls will be ignored.

Ask away.
>>
>>67751445
Am I being detained?
>>
>>67751445
Who are cops voting for as a majority?
>>
How did you get the job?
Any cool stories to tell?
>>
I work armed security over here in Australia, are all America cops cunts? You guys aren't really portrayed well over here.

All the best mate.
>>
>>67751445
How many cocks do you suck per shift?
>>
Have you ever shot a nignog?
>>
>No proof

Why should we believe you? You could be some faggy security guard or something.

Take a picture of your uniform with any identifying information removed.
>>
What portion of your colleagues would be dicks to someone being respectful?
>>
>>67751445
Do you support the 2nd amendment?
>>
File: 1439299501633.jpg (42 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1439299501633.jpg
42 KB, 500x479
>>67751445
Is the Soros funded US Spring revolution discussed by fellow police officers since its the largest movement/riot of the century or are they not aware/dont care about it?
>>
Do you think LeBron James likes rollercoasters?
>>
>>67751445

How many darkies have you cleansed our country of?
>>
What is your car chase policy?
Are there any people considered "untouchable"?
Any stories of graft or corruption you'd like to share?
How racist are you?
How much "discretion of enforcement" are you allowed, and what does this look like?
>>
>>67751689
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>67751445
how many niggers do you beat on a daily basis?
>>
>>67751445

how many nigger have you killed?
>>
>>67751445>>67751713

Thanks for keeping our streets safe, you guys take a lot of bad crap on the news and not much thanks we know it's unfair how you all are mistreated. This, retarded commies are looking to start trouble.
>>
>>67751445
How often do they say dindu nufin?
>>
>>67751445
Are you a III%?
>Why the fuck not?
>>
>>67751516
No. You are free to leave the thread and go about your business.

>>67751532
In my department? Right wing.

>>67751542
I have a degree in an unrelated field. I'll tell cool stories if the thread gets slow

>>67751608
Armed security? In australia? How sharp is your spear?

>>67751622
Nope. And I hope I never have to shoot anything.

>>67751626
I can post some evidence later.

>>67751685
0%

>>67751689
Extremely strongly. I'm a strict constitutionalist.
>>
>>67751757
N E W
E
W
>>
Are there any "racists" in the department?
Are you "racist"?
Does the job make you hate ganbanging ghetto niggers?

Who does most of the crime?
Who is the most entitled?
What do you hate most about the job?
>>
>>67751689

never seen a guam before
>>
>>67751689

What a stupid question. Of course not, no police officer supports the 2nd amendment. Just think about it logically...

They have to have control over the populace. They have to control large crowds after sporting events and shit. They have to interact with drug addicts and suspicious motherfuckers day in and day out. Do you think the cops want these people having firearms?

Cops may claim to support gun rights, and by that they mean for fat, white retired cops in Hawaiian shirts. For the average person though as per the 2nd amendment? Fuuuuuuck no. As I said, they have to have control over the populace.
>>
Haven't answered a single question?
Did your shit already start? or is everyone a troll?

Do you like your coworkers, including office personnel?
>>
>>67751834
>Armed security? In australia? How sharp is your spear?
Noice.
>>
>>67751834
you seem like a cool guy.
>>
Badge number?
>>
>>67751754
Depends on what you mean by chase. I live and work in a fairly small, low crime area.

Nobody is untouchable. I arrested the wife of a local politician for going 70 in a 35 and having drugs in her car. She got assblasted in court.

Corruption exists in every single job that exists.

As far as discretion goes, when I catch people smoking weed, I generally take their pipes and weed and give them a fine for littering.
>>
>>67751829
Level IIIa vest is standard. I also wear a level IV hard ceramic plate over my chest because i'm a new cop and don't wanna get blasted
>>
>>67751445

Stop shooting dogs.

Stop fucking so many 18-21 year old women. We're getting sick of how cops cuck us, and you have an easier job of it since you are authority figures.

Stop fucking with us when we date those women after you guys fuck and chuck them. I'm seeing a girl, her ex pulled me over twice, recorded him the second time, the dumb fuck admitted that he was doing it because of her, I beta'd the fuck out of that contact, then I confronted him the next day with the recording, got him to agree to help me get rid of some weed dealers that the city doesn't give a shit about (he thinks they are CIs and that is why they are getting a blind eye) and I recorded that agreement too, so now I basically am on a good road to OWNING HIS FUCKING LIFE.

Those 3 things are the only things I want to tell cops, and I want you to tell your brother cops.
>>
>>67751993
>I live and work in a fairly small, low crime area.
Ever had a twin peaks scenario?
>>
File: 5.75x3.5_threeper-full.png (5 KB, 438x267) Image search: [Google]
5.75x3.5_threeper-full.png
5 KB, 438x267
>>67752035
Not what I meant...... pic related.
>>
>>67751445
Ever been tempted (or have) taken drugs from perps for personal use or sale?

What's too old to enter law enforcement in your opinion?
>>
>>67751934
>>67752072
I said i'm a cop, not an ATF agent, lol.

Did come close to pulling my weapon on a pitbull that got loose. Then decided to use pepper spray. After I relaxed, the dog relaxed and he was fairly based.

>>67752097
Never seen the show, what do you mean? I'm not in a rural area, just a homogenous small town with fairly little crime.

>>67752188
I take weed from people all the time, and give them a traffic citation instead of something they have to go to court over.

So long as you can pass the quals and the vetting process, nothings too old.
>>
>>67752072

Oh I forgot to mention that the dealers are my neighbors and the traffic through their place is really annoying plus shit gets stolen out of my back yard. I wouldn't extort a cop just because of random potheads.

Also, my state has a law that says it's legal to kill cops over an unlawful arrest. I have an AR15 set up specifically for that. How does this make you feel? You only wear soft armor, right?

One last thing, the only thing you have on most people is your radio, and people at the other end of that radio who give a shit about you.

What happens when society starts going downhill, people get tired of shit like this:

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/03/07/west-virginia-woman-acquitted-for-stepping-between-dog-and-cop-who-wanted-to-kill-it/

and that changes?
>>
>>67751993
Many departments, from what I understand, have a policy in not engaging in automobile chases that would be "unsafe" for bystanders. Other departments have a more "chase anything that runs" disposition. What are your thoughts on policies like these?
>>
>>67752188

those two questions in the same post lel
>>
>>67752274
>I take weed from people all the time, and give them a traffic citation instead of something they have to go to court over.

Ummm, who the fuck are you to do this, shithead?

You're supposed to enforce the law. Not pick and choose which laws you want to enforce; that would essentially make you the decider of which laws people have to follow.

Your integrity is questionable, as if that wasn't obvious from your career choice. Fuck you, ya dipshit.
>>
>>67751445

What's Trumps standing with police?

Compared to the other Republican Nominees and compared to Hillary?

Are all cops racist, or is it a meme, or is it simply they become racist because of the job (I know you're a racist, because you're here on /pol/).

Ever arrested a 4chan user?
>>
>>67751874
lol
>>
>>67751445
are you a law and order robot or do you give non violent offenders from upper middle class families who show you respect a pass on minor charges related to possession of drugs or firearms? what do you think about the new drug courts that have popped up in 30 states with the white middle class heroin epidemic, and did you know that the DEA operation to shut the heroin traffick down 2 months ago was a complete and utter failure.
>>
For a background check if one is interested in becoming a LEO, how deep can an investigator look into your medical history?
>>
>>67752618

Why is my post funny?
>>
>>67752631
>>67752560

These two posts kek.
>>
>>67752035
This made me laugh more than it should have... Glad to know you're safe though.

You should join your local 3%.
>>
>>67752403
You are correct, most beat cops wear level IIIa soft vests. Some of us choose to wear trauma plates that the military uses to stop rifle rounds.

You either live in illinois or indiana, forget which state has that law.

You may be in the entire legal right to shoot an officer, but that won't mean shit when the SWAT team comes in and magdumps on you.

>>67752404
With helicopters, and nowadays drones, engaging in a high speed chase is just asking for a mountain of lawsuits.

Most runners are prior felons ect, so we just track em down and arrest them when they're sleeping, lol

>>67752560
I don't make the laws. I enforce them. Cry to your congressman.

>>67752631
Look, I make less than an american school teacher, with the added benefit of having a higher chance of dying from gunshots.

They don't pay me enough to enforce every dumb law.

>>67752711
Deep. If you had depression, suicidal thoughts, ect, thats a black mark.
>>
File: 1456795924812.jpg (9 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1456795924812.jpg
9 KB, 342x342
>>67752183
>MFW someone thinks three percenters are relevant in the modern society
>>
>>67752794
those trauma plates are not used to stop rifle rounds, the NIJ standards for ballistic protection levels of soft and hard armor do not apply to trauma plates, they are designed to absorb the shock of a pistol bullet impacting the vest to avoid thoractic shock and broken bones.

http://www.bulletproofme.com/Quick_Answers.shtml
>>
File: onlyusweden1456847713336.jpg (182 KB, 930x777) Image search: [Google]
onlyusweden1456847713336.jpg
182 KB, 930x777
>>67752716
I think Swedes are not racist enough.
>>
>>67752560
There are tens of thousands of laws on the books, many of which are frivolous and stupid. The average person commits about 12 felonies a year. This cop looking the other way about something as small as weed is a good thing, IMO.
>>
>>67751834
>strict constitutionalist

Ok good. So hypothetically. If there was a gun ban ordered from the top, what would you do?
>>
>>67752564
> ever arrested A 4 Chan user
Oh yea cuz we all wear a fucking badge or scream "reeeeeee" when confronted with authority.
Fucking idiot
>>
>>67752794
>I don't make the laws. I enforce them. Cry to your congressman.

You just said that you "cut pot smokers" breaks by incorrectly writing them traffic citations. That's not doing your job correctly. You're supposed to enforce the law, period. Whether you agree with it or not.

If I was a cop I would ticket my own father if I caught him speeding or driving recklessly.

I bet you fucking LIE all the time in your police reports, don't you? Most cops do, I fucking hate you guys. I haven't revealed my anti-police stance yet in this topic but... I fucking hate you. The pathetic man behind the badge... who doesn't even do his job correctly.
>>
>>67752947

So do I, americans are even worse though with your cuck fetish and all. Why are you guys so paranoid as to think I am against racism?

My post obviously meant to survey if his colleagues were redpilled.
>>
>>67751445

How hard is it to apply and become a cop?

Is there a rigorous physical test? I'm kinda flabby.
>>
>>67752874
And you would be surprised how many current and ex LEOs/military are members.

Who gives a fuck about "relevant"
>>
Are you redpilled?
Are your colleagues?
>>
>>67753004
Laugh, then ignore it. Like 90% of the officers in this country.

Pretty much everyone in the department grew up shooting guns and privately owns them.

Banning guns would be a strict violation of the Constitution, so i'd probably loot the armory for some sweet, sweet 3-pin AKMs, lol

>>67753038
You have autism. Check out this paperwork i've filed, it says you have autism.
>>
>>67751445
why don't cops admit dindus make up all the crime?
why are you guys such pussys about it?
>>
>>67751445

How much do you make annually?
>>
>>67753192

I'm a forensic ballistician and a USPSA, IDPA, IPSC, 3 Gun, NRA BPCR shilouette, and CAS competitor.

Is there anything you would like to learn from me since you aren't a law and order robot?
>>
>>67753220
it's rarely actual cops but admin surely who do PR
>>
>>67753192
>
i respect police officers

heres a salute to you sir, you guys dont get any credit for all the good you do
>>
>>67751445
You think Michael Brown deserved it?
>>
>>67753038
this board is 18+
>>
>>67751445
Do you support trump
>>
>>67753284
>I'm a forensic ballistician

:V

you're right up their with polygraph operators.
>>
>>67751445
Do you think it's a good thing that county sheriffs are elected, or should they become an appointed position of some sort?
>>
>>67753158
You have 20 minutes to run two miles.

The standards to become a regular beat officer is kinda disgusting in a way. Especially w/r/t shooting accuracy.

I put 30 rounds into a giant target at 100 yards, and I was recommended for SWAT duty.

>>67753220
I joined the force about a year and a half ago. We had to undergo "sensitivity training" about minorities. It was a joke.

>>67753279
Less than 40k.

>>67753284
Can you chug a bottle of maple syrup in under a minute?

>>67753350
He committed multiple crimes before he died. Crime shouldn't result in a bullet, but I wasn't there.

>>67753470
I know this is pol, but I really could not care less about actual politics that affect my job
>>
>>
>>67753318
been feeling this way lately watching some of these morons post videos on youtube of them arguing with cops for carrying around an ak-47 in a neighborhood or those sovereign citizen idiots. they have so much shit to deal with, and everyone is ready to think the police are the bad guys.
>>
Why does your badge have the same shape as jewish relics?
>>
>>67752979
>This cop looking the other way about something as small as weed is a good thing, IMO.

That's not a good precedent to hold. A lot of cops are stupid, ex-military faggots. You really want them deciding which laws they want to enforce? "Oh the book says this, but I'm gonna do that."

What if he's pro-life and allows protestors to block a person's access to an abortion clinic? Suddenly, I bet you wouldn't want him using his own discretion there.

He's a fucking idiot, and should do his job correctly. You shouldn't trust him with any sort of fuckin' decision making ability other than to handcuff da' "bad guys".

>>67753192

At least I do my job correctly in the private sector you tax money sponge.
>>
>>67753542
You were already wrong about trauma plates i thought you might be interested in knowledge of barrier blind performance of specific bullets through specific mediums (like 180hst through windshields or win ranger bonded through sheet steel or 80gr barnes copper .355s loaded into 357sig going through vests.)

and yes i can chug an entire bottle of maple syrup grandparents made it for waffles and when i was a kid i did just that once.
>>
File: 1456720919685.gif (172 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1456720919685.gif
172 KB, 550x400
>>67753638
automoton to the yiddish law versus discretion to reality
>>
>>67751445
Do you agree with throwing people in jail for a little weed?
>>
>>
File: 1445906946401.gif (189 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445906946401.gif
189 KB, 640x360
>>67753185
sorry got you mixed with another group that 5% nigger shit. 3% is fine the US constitution guarantees us a well armed militia.

Carry on.
>>
What do you think about supreme court nominee Merrick Garland who opposes 2nd amendment? Are US civilians about to get screwed out of their right to bear arms?
>>
>>67753006

I thought maybe he got to tag along one day on a To Catch A Predator gig or something.

Calm down you auty fuck.
>>
>>67753920
>Grenada
You guys still around after we invaded your asses?
>>
>>67751445
have you done your part for your country shot a nigger?
if so, how many?
>>
>>67751834
Kek'd. 10/10 m8
>>
>>67753638

>What if he's pro-life and allows protestors to block a person's access to an abortion clinic? Suddenly, I bet you wouldn't want him using his own discretion there.

Did you forget you're on /pol/?

I mean, I'm not even Pro-Life (at all, 2 bortions and counting) but anything that irritated feminists would score well with this user base.

Remember that Bernie Bot.
>>
What sidearm does your department carry?
>glocknade?
Is your department permitted to carry a nonstandard issued firearm as a secondary?
>>
>>67753575
Open carry is stupid, but perfectly legal. Carrying around an AKM is stupid unless you have a good reason, and we get tons of calls from soccer moms about "A GUY WITH A GUN!!!!!"

so of course we're gonna harass you for that.

>>67753638
You have autism. Please don't spit into my burger at your private sector job.

>>67753699
In the academy, we were taught even .22LR can go through a vest

Our cars are NOT bulletproof. The glass is just standard glass.

The vest I wear, as far as I know, is level IV hard ceramic with a trauma plate beneath it to prevent spalling.

If I ever get shot, i'll ask you some questions

>>67753809
No. And that rarely happens.

>>67753920
RARE FLAG! My dad accidentally burned down a forest while trying to save some med students on your island.

Look, if at any point that any of the key parts of the constitution are violated, there will be chaos in the street. I would disobey a direct order to confiscate guns, and so would any other logical officer.
>>
>>67754060
>have you done your part for your country shot a nigger?
you didn't hear? he gets dindu rehabilitation training
we are 5 years behind united kuckland
>>
>>67754077

Do you guys buy your own guns? I thought the companies issued them and held them, but I notice my armaguard guys have different weapons. One has some rusty ass looking Smith & Wesson revolver and the other guy carries a Glock.
>>
>>67751445
Being a LEO from the other side of the states, what is your opinion on California.
>>
>>67751445
Do you need lots of connections to become a cop? I what can I do to be one? I would fucking do it for free I swear to God it's my goal but I'm not tall : ( help me please I took police foundations in college if that helps
>>
File: three-percent-oath-keepers.jpg (36 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
three-percent-oath-keepers.jpg
36 KB, 720x540
>>67753904
Always.
>>
>>67754129

>Look, if at any point that any of the key parts of the constitution are violated, there will be chaos in the street. I would disobey a direct order to confiscate guns, and so would any other logical officer.

But you see cops violating the constitution all the time. At lots of levels.

Wouldn't that be awkward at work?
>>
>>67754129

>Makes less than 40k
>Looks down on people working in fast food

You're a laugh riot, buddy.

Still no proof that you're an actual cop. Can't you take a picture of... well anything that a cop should have?

I'm beginning to think that you're full of shit. Hurr durrr I love da constitution and guns.

You do realize that the constitution can be changed?
>>
>>67754129
yeah i mean, i love guns but telling some moron walking around with his favorite rifle apart from a potential spree killer is idk pretty dodgy. props to you guys for having to deal with garden variety whack jobs day in day out, funny people complain about working retail.
>>
>>67751445
Tell me something I already know.
Who gives you the most trouble ANY nigger or trailer trash meth-head whiteys.
If you tell me you don't have meth up there , you aren't a very good police officer.
>>
>>67754232
to be an american LEO you must be a us citizen, to be a canadian one go apply to your local city PD or rcmp, highschool grads who can meet physical get in.
>>
Would you become the Robocop if given the chance?
>>
>>67754113
>>67754200

The issued equipment is a Glock. Our department has a fairly low budget, but there are glocks in .45, 9mm, .40 and .357 sig.

I personally carry a Sig Sauer 226 because the firearm I was issued was older than I was, and probably had 40k rounds shot through it.

If we had a bigger budget, the department would pay for it, but as of now, we're encouraged to just buy equipment ourselves then write it off on our taxes.

>>67754204
You poor bastard. I'm sorry brother. The gun laws in your state make no goddamn sense.

That north hollywood shootout hit you guys a bit too hard (assuming you're near LA)

>>67754361
Rational, sane, sober people rarely have to interact with law enforcement :(

>>67754404
Meth, heroin, and coke are our top three in terms of how hard we enforce it.

Weed really isn't even on our radar. While offduty, I saw a guy with an obvious grow set up in his house. Told him to put trashbags over the windows.
I apologize if any of my answers aren't satisfactory, if I get good questions i'll try to answer them in detail.
>>
>>67751726
Wooden or steel?
>>
>>67754508
>Rational, sane, sober people rarely have to interact with law enforcement :(

You're definitely not a cop.

Anyone who checks their local police log with any sort of frequency knows this isn't true.
>>
>>67754323
It can be amended, but not changed
>>
File: 1451147985196.jpg (432 KB, 661x1272) Image search: [Google]
1451147985196.jpg
432 KB, 661x1272
>>67751445
Please forgive me officer I called a trans quadri sexual a dude.
>>
>>67754616

That is the same thing lol.
>>
>>67754508
What situation were you trained to arrest on site for as far as self defense, did the victim/offender have to demonstrate jeopardy, lack of mens rea, opportunity, and ability of the GSW'd perp as you see so often in self defense cases with a positive affirmation defense of self defense.

Or are you trained to take in for questioning on site and arrest for noncompliance.

Or are you told to call your watch commander and get him to make the call.
>>
bumping for better questions with legs.
>>
>>67754508
Ugh, sorry you're stuck in a poorly funded dept. Don't forget to lube that slide. My sig fucking drinks oil like crazy.

Best of luck to ya Copbro.
>>
>>67754723
If theres a shooting, everyone involved would be detained until the rest of the details can be determined.

Trayvon Jr could come at you with a chainsaw, and if you shoot him, you're gonna be detained.

Key word in my job is law ENFORCEMENT. I don't make the laws, nor do I defend them. Thats for a lawyer to do.

We don't have a watch commander. In fact, almost none of us wear watches.
>>
>>67751445

Do you and the boys use the communal showers in the police station? Who's packing the most heat?
>>
>>67751445
on a scale of 10 to 10, how much do you hate leftists constantly crying out about "institutionalized racism"?

Do you believe only police should have access to "high powered automatic assault rifles that can use extended clips"?
>>
>>67754883

Bro? This guy is not a bro. He's a faggot. Probably not even a cop.

I mean, he posts here, doesn't he? Most of you guys are hardly functional, much less capable of holding a job down like being a police officer.

If this faggot posts proof that he's a cop I swear I will post an apology and send him $50. I'm confident he's a fucking liar.

"Rational, sane, sober people rarely have to interact with law enforcement"

This statement is proof that he's not a cop. Does he know how many people get in trouble for driving with suspended licenses lol? Or fucking other dumb bullshit like that? In a small town it would be nearly ALL dumb bullshit like that.
>>
>>67751445

Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme?

Have you ever had to beat off an attacker with your bare hands or do you prefer to shoot your load at them instead?
>>
File: 1455705794460.jpg (180 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
1455705794460.jpg
180 KB, 573x729
>>
Trying to get a pistol permit in NY so I can shoot at the range, but have 2 UPMs that were ACDed from when I was in college. Would I get denied?
>>
>>67755089
>>67755279
>>
>>67754883
Thanks man. Sig makes a very good product, great at punching holes in paper, but i've noticed some slide wear on it.

>>67754967
Our department used to be a sunday school. There are no showers. Heard that McCreary is hung though, looks like a roll of cookie dough.

>>67755083
5. African americans commit a statistically disproportionate amount of crime.

Everyone should have access to a rifle. I wanted one of those pre 86 full auto AR-15s, but they're rare.

>>67755089
Post your email, and i'll give you all the evidence you need.

>>67755230
Dunkin, all day. I get free coffee while in uniform.

And no, i've never had to use physical force against someone.

>>67755318
>New york
>lmao
>>
>>67751445
Would it be breaking any laws to just wear a Immigration and Customs Enforcement hat around to spook mexicants
>>
How easy is it to talk a cop out of giving you a citation for weed?
>>
>>67751445
1. If Trump rallies in your state and shit like Chicago happens, how will your department respond?

2. Have you ever arrested an Asian? Is it true Asian criminals are like unicorns?

3. What is the difference between Sheriff and police officer?
>>
>>67753284
And I'm a space shuttle door gunner!
>>
>>67755378
Was becoming a cop easy?
>>
>>67755378
Greentext a funny story and a feels story please
>>
>>67755406
So long as you don't impersonate an officer, you're fine, legally.

>>67755423
Act like a human, and you'll get treated like a human. Act like an animal, and you'll be treated like an animal.

>>67755440
Sheriffs generally spend their time fishing and raising their sons in a podunk town.

>>67755518
Becoming an officer? Yeah, fairly easy w/r/t physical standards and shooting.

Actually doing a beat for 12 hours is a different story. I've only been here for a year and a half and i'm already becoming disillusioned.

Responding to calls at 9pm on a friday night for a noise violation tends to do that to a man.
>>
File: clone5.jpg (152 KB, 640x838) Image search: [Google]
clone5.jpg
152 KB, 640x838
>>67755378
What do you think of taiwans new police uniforms? Would you wear it?
>>
>>67755663
>third week on job?
>chronic wife beater gets a call from the neighbors
>sounds like hes killing her this time
>dogs running around the yard
>dirt and shit all around
>4-5 children in the home
>Wife doesnt want to press charges
>Handcuff and detain the guy

Long story short he fell down some steps and broke some bones in his face.
>>
Ever been called a pig? Is it just banter to you?
>>
>>67755905
>dog owners
truly the worst people conceived
>>
>>67755378
So you realize your ID is almost cruiser75, right?
>>
File: threeperunit_original.jpg (191 KB, 960x774) Image search: [Google]
threeperunit_original.jpg
191 KB, 960x774
>>
>>67755905
>Long story short he fell down some steps and broke some bones in his face.

Are you implying that he was hurt by police officers?
>>
>>67755378
How racist is the average cop?

Are there blacks in your coverage area?

Are you at all racist?
>>
>>67755905
Worried about some low life wife beater when you are litterally helping the state Exploit white people and import 3rd worlders.
Police are fucking delusional.
>>
Thanks for doing a job that an unreasonably large group of people hate you for.
You guys don't deserve the shit that people fling at you.
>>
>>67756351
>You guys don't deserve the shit that people fling at you.

Actually they do deserve it.

Police officers are bad people. It's a job that attracts the worst elements of society.
>>
>>67756205
Any implication you made from that story is entirely your own.

Its kinda hard to beat your wife when your skull is fractured, though :^)

>>67756222
Nice trips. The AA population in my jurisdiction is less than 5%. They tend to break the law a lot more.

I am not a racist. I'm a logically person. Statistically, if I pull over a car for driving erratically, and there are AAs in the car, they tend to have priors and/or warrants.

>>67756351
Thank you. Not all cops are bastards.

>>67756458
I'm sorry someone detained you for a night for sucking a cock in a public park.
>>
>>67756527
>I'm sorry someone detained you for a night for sucking a cock in a public park.

More proof that you're not a cop. You would know that detainments can only last so long and not all night.

You're so full of fucking shit. I have fun insulting you but it's obvious that you're not a cop.
>>
File: 1383376589686.jpg (48 KB, 590x459) Image search: [Google]
1383376589686.jpg
48 KB, 590x459
>>67754689
You have to be 18+ to post on this board faggot.
>>
File: gun-culture-vs-thug-culture.jpg (39 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
gun-culture-vs-thug-culture.jpg
39 KB, 500x487
Thread would be better with proofs!!
>>
>>67756682

Amending the constitution and "changing" the constitution is the same thing.

You fuckers are dumb as hell on here tonight. What is this... retard night?
>>
>>67756527
Looking to become a cop for the SPD, in Seattle. SPD is under consent decree, unfortunately.
Is there a way I should talk, interview, come off as, in order to get hired as a cop considering I'm coming straight out of college?
Are there particular internships/volunteering experiences you'd recommend to increase my chances?
>>
I'm only going to be here for another hour or so.

As far as good questions go, ask me about my

>cruiser
>fellow officers
>weirdest arrest
>good actions for the community

ect
>>
>>67751612
that's a good question
>>
>>67751445
do you treat trannies fairly or do you do whatever you can get away with in the way of ignoring assault/rape and treating them like shit?
>>
>>67756818
Talk honestly. Have a clean haircut and shave off your neckbeard.

You're going to have to speak to a psychologist to determine if you have antisocial tendencies, violence, ect

One of the questions I remember is, "You see a pregnant woman holding a molotov cocktail. What do you do?"

The correct answer is to neuturalize her. Either with rubber bullets, or lead.

Prior military experience is a big boon to getting hired, however I didn't go that track.
>>
>>67751445
What are my chances of being randomly stopped by you in the street just because I look hispanic?
>>
>>67756795
The base constitution stays the same, You just add "changes", aka amendments, onto it. You're the dumb fucker.
>>
>>67756990
How gay is the police there?

Do they go at it pretty often in the shower room?
>>
This is a nice thread despite the retards

Hay officer got a Q: Give me some of the good stuff and spill some beans on your weirdest encounters on duty

I have a few of my own, used to work with merc-corps in africa
>>
How do you deal with vigilantes?

Do you treat them like criminals?
>>
>>67756990

Why become a cop?

To me it just seems like a shit deal

>low pay
>constant hate from left wing retards who also expect you to help them
>shift work and night shift
>risk of getting shot
>risk of getting fucked over while off duty

I respect you anon but honestly it seems like cops get a shitty deal all round
>>
File: $_35.jpg (14 KB, 266x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
14 KB, 266x300
>>67756826
I'll bite...

Cruiser- Year make model? Any special mods? Plate scanners ect?

Ok, whats your weirdest arrest? was there a conviction?
>>
>>67757298
There is a homeless woman who lives around here. She used to be a kindergarten teacher, then after he husband died she went a little whacko.

We get calls about "Crazy Cathie" all the time. So once, I confronted her. Asked if she was hungry, then took her to mcdonalds.

She devoured that food like it was the best thing she'd ever eaten. Then, She pulled her pants down and pissed in my cruiser.

All she could say was "i'm sorry"

Hosed out my car, then went back on the beat.

>>67757366
I fucking hate vigilantes. They get fucked over by the law way harder than an average citizen trying to do good in the world.

>>67757437
I fell for the meme of protecting the community I grew up in.
>>
>>67756826
Do yall ever pick up your non-emergency line? Its useless here in houston?
>>
How old are you and at what age did you become a police officer? Is it a worthwhile career and are there strict entry requirements?
>>
>>67757207

YOU CAN CHANGE IT COMPLETELY, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

One time it was changed so that alcohol was made illegal, another time it was changed so that alcohol was legal again.

IT CAN BE CHANGED, PERIOD!

You fuckers are dumb as hell tonight.
>>
>>67751445
How deep is that background check/vetting process to become a cop? I haven't done anything I'm just a little schizo.

Detailed answer of the process appreciated
>>
Are you a Philly cop? They are so chill if your not a faggot.
>>
>>67756666
I dunno how American police work, but here the police officer can lodge a request to their superior to extend detainments up to 24 hours.
>>
>>67753038
Pfffftttt, get a load of this guy.
>>
>>67757437
Some people might have forgotten that becoming a police officer is not a job

It's a duty.
>>
While I don't agree with the Black Lives Matters movement, I believe that police brutality is a very real thing. Not just against black people but against all races and people of all creeds. Do you believe that police's power should be lowered somewhat?
>>
>>67751445

How does it feels when you can beat up a DINDU after you arrest him ,in police station?

Do you like beating up DINDUS?
>>
>>67757530
hahahahahahhahahahahhaha, no.

>>67757557
Deep. Very fucking deep. I was questioned about facebook posts made 6 years ago. If you have even the slightest chance of being crazy, you are not eligible

Crazy people don't get guns and badges, sorry anon.

>>67757585
East of Pittsburgh. Showed up at that mass shooting a few weeks ago. Fucking brutal.
>>
>>67751445
What is the quote needed to be met by most police officers?

And if i am asked if i understand and say no but i comprehend, is that a sort of loophole? In other words, does the word understand mean that i give up most of my right and figuratively stand under your full authority as opposed to having the definition of compression?
>>
>>67757633

What duty?

The duty to face criminal charges for doing said duty?

Fuck that
>>
>>67757708
>>67757249
>>
>>67756990

No questions, only thanks for doing what must be a really shitty job.

Props.
>>
>>67757708

What are the political affiliations of police?

Are most right wing?
>>
Fuck the police?

Yes or no?
>>
>>67757745

Fuck off, ladyboy piece of shit.
>>
>>67757760
Thanks tony soprano.

>>67757775
Extremely right wing, not that we discuss politics all that much.

>>67757802
Are you a QT girl?
>>
do you get a hard on from shooting the family dog
>>
>>67751445
what kind of patrol car you have?
ford crown vic?
>>
>>67757870
>not that we discuss politics all that much.

Why don't you discuss politics?

Gives me confidence cops are red pilled
>>
>>67757686
Why did you not answer my question ,cop?
>>
>>67757557
From experience in Australia:

They'll go through your medical records first. If you've ever been put on antidepressants or anything like that, they'll run you through the wringer. If you've been off them for 2 years or more without becoming depressed again they'll generally be fine.

If you've ever been on anything more (Shit like Seroquel) and have had any personality or thought disorders, you're practically wasting your time even going.

They'll also go through your police records. Don't listen to the memes about them not having access to things you weren't charged for, they have EVERYTHING.

If you've been to a watch-house, communicated with a police officer in an official stance (Witness, etc), or been detained, they will know. Don't try and lie, they'll catch on and fuck you over.

They also have access to federal records in a limited case. If you've been ever under the investigation of a federal agency (AFP here in Australia along with ASIO and in rare cases ASIS) they will pull out the dragon dildo and go to work.

They will also go through education records. If you were off school for a decent period of time, you should have a good excuse or they'll deny you.

There's also the panel exams, which is mainly a bunch of feminist cunts asking you loaded question after loaded question in an attempt to get you fired. I'm aboriginal so I didn't get it that bad, but I've known white officers who literally got asked if they enjoyed bashing women.

They ask you awkward questions. One I remember was "Have you ever had fantasies about raping a woman?"

All in all the interviewing process is a massive waste of time, but if you pass, police work is actually quite decent.

.t Police officer for 4 years
>>
Why is the badge star a star of david?

Why do you persecute the gentiles from under a cloak of "law and order"?

How manytimes a day do you praise satan?
>>
>>67757835
you're just jealous you're not as cute as me
>>
>>67757870
Have you or anything else in your department planted something on someone?
I doubt you have though, you seem like a chill guy.
>>
>>67757926
Yup! Exactly right. As a newer officer, I got the shittiest fucking crown vic to ever roll of henry fords nazi production lines.

Its a V8, but handles like a fucking boat. Its like two gigantic fat chicks are sitting in the back seat.

We're gonna get new patrol cars....in 2020.

>>67757883
Im not a part of the ATFE.

>>67757930
Political affiliations could interfere with our job.

(ps vote trump)

>>67757934
Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>67758100
I've never even been on Tumblr besides once, cop, and that was for lesbian porn. It's just a fact that a lot of you guys abuse your power.
>>
>>67758065
Personally? No.

I've heard of dirty officers carrying around guns or knives in bags to plant on people to cover their ass.

Its like that scene in the movie Shane.

"He had a gun. You all saw him. He had a gun on him."
>>
test
>>
Have you seen a citizen get screwed over for defending himself from criminal scum?
>>
>>67758210
>abusing power
If you're not a cunt we don't abuse our power.

I've had people turn friendly warnings about going 5 over the speed limit into a 500 dollar fine.
>>
>>67758361
What the fuck is that sentence even trying to say? You gave someone a fine just for backtalking you? See, that's how cops abuse power. You can't handle people backtalking you? Maybe you shouldn't be a cop.
>>
>>67757961
How old are you? I don't mean to sound like a tard since I've asked this question before in this thread but I've always considered becoming a police officer myself but hate the idea of having wasted too much time. I'm turning 21 in half a month; what's the average age of a recruit?
>>
>>67757739
It's a duty to forgo all the nice privileges sheltered people like you have so you may swing that shitty opinion around, so that fucking thugs and criminals don't come and take everything away to change your mind.
>>
>>67751445
what do you think of trump?
>>
>>67757523

why do you hate vigilantes?

a vigilante is somebody trying to do good in the world? or maybe we have a different definition of vigilante

I'm thinking of buying a used crown vic police interceptor. I've heard good and bad things about it; ie. don't buy a squad car, buy a car the officer takes home; buy a detective car (not a beat car), etc.

hmm, what else. I just have to say, the probation laws are bullshit

I'm on a year probation for less than 1/8th of weed driving through texas pulled over for a fucking 3rd light missing in my van.

terms of probation = no alcohol (no beer) and no weed, even tho it's legal in my state (CO).

also, probation is a massive fucking racket. talking nearly 1 thousand dollars; corrupt fucking system if you ask me, not to mention that it was literally highway robbery in the first place. another ~ thousand for a plant that has been legal for most of human history
>>
>>67758324
I was called to court over a case. An 80 year old lady shot a burglar in the back with her dead husbands revolver.

It was a shameful fact that it even went to trial, but I testified that she did the right thing.

Granny isn't in prison.

>>67758517
I was 22 when I went into the academy.

Most of my fellow officers are in their 30s-40s, and they've seen some shit.

I learned more from the banter between my fellow officers than I did in the accademy.

I wish you the best of luck in handcuffing abbos and kangaroos
>>
File: h-CORRECTIONS-OFFICER-960x540.jpg (120 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
h-CORRECTIONS-OFFICER-960x540.jpg
120 KB, 960x540
I'm currently 19 and thinking about becoming a Correctional Officer after college and then eventually a cop. Any tips? Is it worth it?
>>
>>67758529
>that fucking thugs and criminals don't come and take everything away to change your mind.

Cunt have you been living under a rock, the police officers doing that (Darren Wilson for instance) have found themselves targeted and lost their jobs for doing just that.
>>
>>67758610

You seem angry about something.

Care to tell us how bad 'tha man' is ?
>>
>>67753853
how can you be everywhere when there is only 3% of you?

Kind of stupid.
>>
>>67758699

No, you misunderstand. I support cops; most of them are good dudes protecting and serving the community, and they don't make the laws

that said, the weed enforcement, especially in Texas is a fucking racket. it's a money deal. and the probation system is another racket. I support good people; I do not support corruption in the system, and there is plenty of that these days. don't get it twisted
>>
>>67758610
Calm down and put down the batman comics.

If you actually want to do good in the world, become an officer.

Someone acting extrajudicially trying to stop crime will get skull fucked by everyone. Police officers, the courts, everyone.

Do NOT do that shit unless you want a long prison sentence.

>>67758653
COs are a joke. If you truly want to become a cop, get a two year degree in law related stuff.

COs are trash.

High school bullies that got teased too hard and want to try to use their limited power.

Fuck them.
>>
This is what pol has become a thread full of statist cocksuckers wanting to help the jews exploit whites.
Dishonorable fucks all of you.
>>
>>67758653

>corrections then cop

lol no.

If you go into corrections you will never get out of it.
>>
>>67758512
>Backtalking
He refused to turn his engine off after 3 warnings, kept his hands obstructed from my view, was EXTREMELY anxious/paranoid about something, and for some reason seemed to believe like I was completely against him.

It was going to be a 2 minute conversation and a friendly warning, and he turned it into a 500 dollar fine by being a cunt.

>>67758517
The rare officer is 19-20, most are 21-23, most senior officers are in their 30s to 40s.
>>
>>67758666

So what, you want the police to just go and vanish? The fuck you want

It's a shitty job if you consider it one, which is why it isn't.

It's a duty, someone with some fucking backbone would get that, maybe not you. Maybe you don't believe in making society a better place.

Go back to fucking sheep with your new zealanders or something.
>>
>>67758866
>This is what pol has become a thread full of statist cocksuckers wanting to help the jews exploit whites.
> Dishonorable fucks all of you.

t. highschool dropout
>>
>>67758866
Yea it's fucking sad.
>>
>>67753038
Virgin NEET detected who didn't get invited to high school parties detected
>>
>>67758857
Good in the world? Like helping the jewish banks and government import 3rd worlders and defend them so they whites dont kill them.
You are a low level tool for the jewish owned government.
>>
>>67758857

>If you actually want to do good in the world, become an officer.

nah, I already have a job, and I'm not looking to take a ~100k paycut

Further, to pretend only "officers" can do good in this world is bullshit

>Someone acting extrajudicially trying to stop crime

No, see, we have different definitions. I'm not talking about playing batman, and I'm not talking "extrajudicially". If a citizen is acting within the law he has every right, obligation even, to stop crime, to protect the innocent, to promote what's good.

>Do NOT do that shit unless you want a long prison sentence.

Zimmerman was not a cop. He even went way out of his way, much further than I ever would, and he's a free man. You are confused.
>>
>>67757708
Central PA is red neck heaven. I'm on the boarder of PA, DE and MD. Props to you for dealing with tweakers.
>>
>>67758866

>da jews is why I can't get laid

moron, fuck off to >>>/stormfront/
>>
>>67758857

How important was your unrelated degree in getting your job?

Or did they not give a fuck?
>>
>>67751445
Does showing your badge make speeding tickets disappear?
>>
>>67759176
This post is government tactics in a nutshell.
>>
>>67758857
>>67757590
>>
>>67758903
People don't have a right to be nervous when pulled over by a cop? That's completely idiotic. I suffer from anxiety in overcrowed situations, god knows what would happen if I was pulled over by one of you fucks.
>>
>>67759332

>it's a conspiracy

like I was saying..
>>
>>67759149
Make a citizens arrest then, see how much your local officers care.

Zimmerman was an american citizen who defended himself from assault. No idea what that has to do with your argument.

>>67759158
Im based outside of pittsburgh. Central PA is actually pretty chill. Very, very little crime.

>>67759256
My degree was in biology.

My boss basically said I was hired because of my physical stature (6'2) and because I nailed the physical requirements in the academy.

Two mile run in 14 minutes, 55 pushups, and at least one pullup, ect

>>67759305
A correctional officer once tried to pull me over with his civilian car. My gun sent a stronger message than my badge did, lol
>>
>>67758903
Thanks mate. Are officers around my age preferred and is there anything I can do, ie; national accreditations, training etc that looks good on a resume? I currently volunteer at a charity if that's worth anything.
>>
>>67759398
>>67757590
>>
Do you give a special treatment to tourist? More severe or more relax?
>>
>>67759398

>tfw 5'7" manlet

T-thank you for keeping us safe officer. How do you feel about concealed carry? You think its a good idea for most people to pursue having a LTC?
>>
>>67759398

>Zimmerman was an american citizen who defended himself from assault. No idea what that has to do with your argument.

he was a citizen on patrol (a vigilante), working to stop crime.

defending oneself from an unprovoked assault, is also "trying to stop crime".

I'm not talking about making a "citizen's arrest". I'm talking about stopping crime. Anybody can do that, not just cops.
>>
>>67758903
If you're still here, I'm about to finish my science degree (will be 21 when I finish) and am thinking about going into policing as well.

I've heard that after 3 years as a beat cop you are allowed to specialise, is that available to everyone or only the select few who are a cut above the rest?
>>
>>67759357
I'll tell you how to deal with police so you don't have to worry about it in the future:

You'll see the lights first. Look around, find the nearest place that you could SAFELY pull over. The police car will follow you. Do not floor it, stay at a steady pace and pull over when able.

Once you have pulled over, roll down you window, turn your engine off, and if you want to be really careful, place your key on your dashboard.

The cop's going to be careful at first, once he comes over to your window he should be a lot calmer at this point. Don't do any sudden movements, especially at night. Keep your hands on the steering wheel and talk to him.

If you suffer from anxiety or you're very nervous, just calmly say that you are. Most likely he'll allow you to get out of the car and have a bit of fresh air.

At this point he's just going to talk to you normally. If he just wants to talk to you about something like minor speeding or a broken tail light or something, just go along, listen, and be quiet and polite.

If he chooses to arrest you, you can ask him for his badge number, his station, his name and his rank. Do so, then shut the fuck up until you get to the station.

Once you get to the station, calmly ask for a phone so you can call your lawyer. Once this is done, shut the fuck up and don't say a fucking word.

There, done. I'm not looking to harm you. I can tell nervousness from paranoia mate.

>>67759443
You seem about the right age actually.

As for training... Security/body guard certificates from TAFE seem to be pretty good, work and volunteering is also good. They'll teach you more or less everything on the job, you just need to get a decent foot in the door by not being an idiot and having a good history.
>>
>>67759398
Yeah that's true.

Any funny stories? We love stories.
>>
>>67759491
Depends on what you do, Frenchie. Some minor shit? Nobody in our department speaks french, so pretend like you don't speak english

If you do some minor shit, we wouldn't care enough to get an interperator in there.

Commit rape or try to buy a gun or something and we'll rape your crepe hole.

>>67759575
Concealed carry for anyone who is elligible is a good thing IMO. If you're stopped by an officer, make sure to announce that first thing though.

>>67759716
"citizen on patrol"
lol

Did he get paid for that patrol? We literallly do not give a single fuck about neighborhood watch and stuff.

>>67759765
Shut down a sorority party. Saw some nice titties. Theres more, but i'm tired.
>>
>>67751445
Do you ever consider taking a look at how the more stable / prosperous parts of the planet deal with law enforcement?

Not trolling, you might actually learn something about dealing with criminals without reaching for your gun.
>>
>>67759744
Thanks so much for the info mate. Have a good one.
>>
>>67759915

>Did he get paid for that patrol?

irrelevant. do you know what a vigilante is?

>We literallly do not give a single fuck about neighborhood watch and stuff.

also irrelevant
>>
>>67759986
Prosperous? My country is the most wealthy nation in the history of this planet.

My firearm is an absolute last resort and I hope and pray that I never have to use it in anger.

Presumably you're talking about rehabilitation for offenders.

I say, fuck that. Nobody wakes up one day and decides they want to fuck little boys.

>>67760074
If anyone wants some cop IQ lessons for America, i'm more than glad to give them.
>>
>>67751445
what's the ratio of cops to non-cops in your area, and in general for the USA?
>>
>>67760204
I'm tied between doing something like investigations, FBI/Detective, or trying for CHP (State Police). Which one should I choose?
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.