[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are liberals willing to throw women under the bus to accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16
File: image.png (142 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 640x1136
Why are liberals willing to throw women under the bus to accept refugees?

Every time I bring up the threat of rape they dance around it and say it happens anyway.
>>
>>67751361
Show them the relevant statistics, i.e. refugee raping a lot of people (if indeed that is what is occurring) and compare that statistic with that of native men.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>67751361
But anon, if we prevent rape, she won't have a cause.
And then she'll have to go through the arduous task of finding something else that makes her feel special and causes people to pay attention to her.
Do you know how much of a hassle that is?
>>
>>67751361
but police are all racists
i dont understand
why he wants to entrust women to the protection of violent bigoted racists rite?
>>
>>67751468
Did you not hear of the Cologne incidents?
>>
>>67751468
>liberals
>believing facts
Ha I wish.
>>
File: 1392174275957.jpg (11 KB, 352x398) Image search: [Google]
1392174275957.jpg
11 KB, 352x398
why do we have prisons if we have law enforcement?
I mean, why can't the police just keep these people in check?
>>
>>67751667
Every time I bring up the clear dangers they just call me a bigot even when I provide stats showing how fucked they are
>>
>>67751361
You should have pointed out that they have law enforcement in Europe but thats not stopping the massive amounts of rape there.
>>
>>67751762
I provided him with articles about the Cologne rapes at a different point in this discussion. It didn't do any good.

When they ignore actual events and facts, I just don't know where to go from there.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 462x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 462x623
Can someone message this guy and ask who OP is so he can send us a picture of him and post it ITT
>>
>>67751731
I wish there was a huge uninhabited island where we could stick these guys with refugees and black criminals. If they're so misunderstood, then surely you'd be okay with living with these guys for a few months. No law enforcement no nothing.
>>
>>67751828
just stop wasting your time
the redpill comes in many forms
he chose the suppository
>>
>>67751828
How many were raped? How many are raped under similar festivities among natives?
>>
>>67751852
T-TOSHINO KYOUKO
>>
>>67751920
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Over 1,000 reported sexual assaults in ONE NIGHT and police said they were arab
>>
>>67751890
This

I want to ask a lot of these people "Would you feel comfortable living with a refugee" and see the response. If they're really from such backwards countries, I wouldn't.
>>
>>67751890
I'd of course give some of them guns. Let them experience the redpill in a life or death situation
>>
>>67752093
You didn't answer any of the questions.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you as I don't know the facts. But if you're going to debate with someone, you should be able to come up with better than this shit.

How many rapes?
>>
>>67752248
I don't think we'll ever know the actual number 2bh. Some of those women probably never told anyone. Some probably made it up. Some probably actually got raped/groped. Who knows.
>>
>>67752248
5 rapes but there were an assload of sexual assaults and even more robberies. The larger point is that we seem to be mixing cultures that in many ways threaten the western world. Especially to women and gays.
>>
>>67751361

I don't know why its even a debate, why do they get up in arms to defend criticism of an ideology which ENCOURAGES that behavior?

The entire point is that nobody wants us to say that Islam is shit, but it is. If we never criticize Islam then they'll think that behavior is okay.

If we do, maybe they'll think about ditching that religion and finding something better; maybe, I don't know.
>>
>>67751361
This is where you go full speed ahead on them and make them feel like shit. If they dance around the issue, insult their liberal credentials, i.e. "...and you call yourself a feminist, but look the other way while thousands of women are raped. That's disgusting." It works every time (and it's true, too).
>>
>>67752359
>we'll never know
>probably
>probably
>probably
>probably
>who knows

yikes

>>67752385
According to wiki it was 5 ALLEGED rapes, and only three of those were in Cologne.

You have to do better when debating libcucks, la

What came of these alleged rapes? We're the victims convicted? Or were the whores making them up?
>>
>>67752548
by victims I mean perpetrators obviously

Anyway, my point is that you still haven't presented a convincing argument
>>
>>67752201
My liberal, feminist lesbian friend actually applied for two refugees to come live with her in her own house for free. We got into an argument about how dumb she is and I got her to say she'll let them live there under Islamic rule as well just to show how progressive she is and how wrong I will be. Last I heard, she'll be getting two in june. Should I start writing the obituary or give her the benefit of the doubt?
>>67752548
Of course there are actual articles in the wiki page and I would take those as accurate reports.
>>
>>67752548
How is a figure as staggering as over 1,000 sexual assaults by Muslims in one night not a convincing argument?

>>67752672
Wait she's gay? Well then she's probably fucked. If she brings another girl home there could be a huge issue.
>>
>>67752672
>Of course there are actual articles in the wiki page and I would take those as accurate reports.
Go on.
You are still some way off proving that rape happens more often when it's refugees on native women than native men on native women. (Still, I'm just doing this as an exercise for you; so far you aren't better than the liberals you denounce).
>>
>>67752825
Yeah she's flaming. Pixie cut pink hair lanklet body and all. She actually used to wrap up her tits as well.
>>
>>67752825
>How is a figure as staggering as over 1,000 sexual assaults by Muslims in one night not a convincing argument?

We're talking rape here, as per your OP.
How many were raped in the Cologne incident (as you brought up)? That's what we need to have established. Then we can go on to compare those numbers with those of native men.
>>
>>67751361
Had a women say "someone would rape there anyway" about an illegal failed asylum seeker rape at a particular location
>>
>>67752883
I'm not even that anon. I couldn't care less what happens to the Sauerkrauts. They wanted them. And if I could use it as an accurate representation, I'd use the afro American on white rape crimes statistics in the states since it's so well documented. But I've heard that's illegal to do in Europe. Profile a person with race if they committed a crime . That true?
>>67752918
Oh and she used pee mates when we would go out drinking in the woods.
>>
>>67752918
Has she been in contact with the refugees? Do they know she eats pussy? Are they okay with it?

>>67753001
Maybe I should have used a more general term like sexual assault rather than rape specifically. Although you must also consider most rapes aren't reported. If there were over 1,000 sexual assaults I guarantee there were more than 5 rapes
>>
>>67752918
>wrap up her tits
haha what really?

fhere's no longer any doubt in my mind that feminists are shame-based creatures.
>>
>>67751630
>b-b-b-but it didn't happen!

On a serious note, did we dispel the myth that it was fake reports?
>>
>>67753107
>Maybe I should have used a more general term like sexual assault rather than rape specifically. Although you must also consider most rapes aren't reported.
literal tumblr tier "rape culture" meme. End yourself

> If there were over 1,000 sexual assaults
There weren't. 467 is the number.
>>
>>67751361
They are left wing because they are LSE sheep. They are pro-rapefugee because being LSE sheep that is what the Left have told them to believe, so they blindly follow and parrot the leftist orthodoxy.

Being LSE, they are unable to assert their own self interest (not being raped) above the Leftist orthodoxy (pro-rapefugee) because they don't value themselves as important enough (being LSE) to contradict the orthdoxy.

Women have been demoralised too.
>>
>>67753107
We don't talk anymore, her mother absolutely hates me now but I've a friend who does. I think she's been in contact and has given a full report on her housing standards but that's it.
>>67753126
Yep. She didn't have tits either. A cup.
>>
>>67753218
That's not a tumblr rape culture meme, they've done studies proving most rape is unreported
>>
>>67753336
You see how "unreported rapes" aren't very convincing in an argument though, right?
>>
>>67753427
Yeah

But I still think my article is good evidence. It's not like these were random, they were coordinated attacks from gangs.
>>
>>67753579
You still haven't established how refugees -- on average -- rape more often than natives, though. That statistic is curiously absent. I'm sure it would convince liberals, my man.
>>
>>67753001
The police are covering it up samecountryfag, goddamit, it is impossible to know
>>
>>67751361
Don't rely on law enforcement. Teach mudslimes not to rape. Duh.
>>
>>67753698
This whole thing is so new I'm not sure if such studies have been performed
>>
File: pmate.jpg (120 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
pmate.jpg
120 KB, 560x800
>>67753095
Because I can never get over watching my female friend piss standing up like a dude, this is a pee mate.
>>
>>67753718
That's just a "THE JOOS"-tier argument, though. You aren't going to convince anyone based on speculation.

Then you'd have to prove to the liberal that this in fact is what the media does (i.e. refuse to report rapes committed by refugees). There may be such evidence out there.
>>
File: PolGeneral50.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
PolGeneral50.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>67753718
Yes, but he's actually arguing for our side, if we can't provide proof, then how are we supposed to break the indoctrination that these bluepilled retards are wound up in?
>>
Anyways it's lake as fuck I'm going to bed

Not because I'm conceding my arguments cause overall this thread was pretty civil
>>
>>67753816
Then you'll probably fail to convince him.

But surely there have been refugees accepted into western nations before? Look up what happened then
>>
File: 1437718151754.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
1437718151754.png
87 KB, 321x308
>>67751361
>we have law enforcement if something like that were to happen
>>
>>67754032
It was in much smaller numbers, and it was actually people who came seeking work.
Not welfare. These people is the closest we'll ever get to human trash.
>>
>>67753952
The OP is as much of a "bluepilled retard" if he's unable to back up his claims, though.

This is just about being epistemically responsible. Fundamentally a /pol/itically incorrect thing to be, however.
>>
>>67751361
Oppression Olympics, women have less oppression points. Also, it isn't very controversial to be anti-rape, so it doesn't really make you seem enlightened. Remember, these guys do it all for social status and being all for rapefugees is very fashionable these days.
>>
File: Yuri_Bezmenov.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_Bezmenov.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>67751468
>Show them the relevant statistics

They won't listen, my friend.
They are demoralized.
>>
>>67754198
Surely you've been here long enough to know how the media works with these kinds of things?
Surely you know the frustrations of going through this process with people not so well versed in the matter?
I wouldn't go as far as calling OP a "bluepilled retard", he simply came unprepared to the "discussion" and attacked from the wrong angle.
>>
>>67754358
I'm saying that the reductive "hurr why are all X RETARDS, why don't they comprehend the REDPILLED objective non-ideological TRUTH that I HAVE ACCESS too?" is so pervasive on here and says ten times more about the retard who actually makes the statement.

What I'm getting at is that his belief in this being true (which it might just be) is still pathological. It's like the proverbial jealous husband who's obsessively convinced that his wife is cheating on him without having any evidence to support such a claim. Even if she were, it doesn't make his position any less pathological.
>>
File: rape.jpg (97 KB, 601x1179) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
97 KB, 601x1179
>>67753698
>You still haven't established how refugees -- on average -- rape more often than natives, though.
There are no stats for 2015 yet, but we have some interesting data highly related to that topic. Considering that this was before migrant crisis and these are the people that were subjected to some kind of screening I think it's a fair assumption that people coming in since second half of 2015 are far more rapey.
>>
>>67754551
Oh I understand you, don't worry about that.
I'm simply trying to point out how you're going to be hard pressed to find a source that will be considered "reputable" by whichever person you're talking to, due to the nature of the media.
Which is also why I note that OP attacked from the wrong angle, it would be much wiser to attack the flaws of islam - and how it contradicts with western values.

In any event, we're on the same page, just a matter of semantics I'd wager.
>>
>>67754835
That's a good stat for the OP to start up with, then.

Then he's going to face some retort from the liberal though, presumably, about them needing education to rid themselves of such savagery.

And then we're going to have to find evidence for them not being properly integrated, and not being able to be so in a Western society.

Then we'll wind up talking about socio-economic differences and this lack of integration somehow contributing to more rapes by these people, and what the cause and potential remedy of such a situation might entail.

They'll end up saying that we have to be more inclusive and that education CAN change behavior if they're incentivized to do so through better integration, why you might say that it's in their genes, or that their culture inherently is impossible to integrate and so on.

Either way, I just think the "WHY ARE EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME A BRAINDEAD BRAINWASHED RETARD"-line of argument is a bit self-serving and dishonest.
>>
>>67753931
Well they don't take facts at straight face value, making it impossible to prove anything.

Olso - 100% of rapes are "imported"
Denmark - what was it 57% or somehing

Here in Europe we protect the offenders so much so it is increasingly difficult to get an overview.

You litteraly need to go through all cases by case to figure out statistics for the offenders.

Only once in awhile do Danmarks Statistik do this, and this is only if they haven't got citizenship yet. Even then they are overrepresented as fuck
>>
File: ausländerkriminalität.jpg (929 KB, 1280x6318) Image search: [Google]
ausländerkriminalität.jpg
929 KB, 1280x6318
>>67751468

like pic related?
>>
>>67751361
The correct thing to say is No we DON'T have fucking law enforcement, the cops in Sweden are literally covering it up to avoid being called racist.
>>
>>67755127
>Either way, I just think the "WHY ARE EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME A BRAINDEAD BRAINWASHED RETARD"-line of argument is a bit self-serving and dishonest.
No one disagrees with that, but you have to understand that, as I stated earlier, it springs out because there's an assumption that everyone has spent a decent amount of time here on /pol/ to know of the issues at hand.

Just like
>And then we're going to have to find evidence for them not being properly integrated, and not being able to be so in a Western society.
can be "proven" by looking at sharia-zones within western societies and ghetto's etc.
It's not a simple argument which is why /pol/acks usually runs face first into a wall when arguing with anyone not from this site.
There's a lot of "barriers" that has to be broken down first.
>>
>>67755229
see >>67755127

>>67755195
>Well they don't take facts at straight face value

You should never take facts at straight value, though.
>>
>>67755127
Anyway good thinking. We need to find better ways to convince people of the facts.
>>
>>67755127
>about them needing education to rid themselves of such savagery.

Here's the part whe're you're switching to offence and demand from him a justification why does he thik that's *insert country* responsibility to educate these savages and why innocent natives have to suffer in the process. And then you poke holes in his argumentation.
>>
>>67752672
>two lesbians
>two untouched cumdumps for our usage, praise Allah!
>>
>>67755314
>can be "proven" by looking at sharia-zones within western societies and ghetto's etc.

But that's going to be challenged as well.

"Why are there these Sharia zones? Perhaps it's because they face discrimination and racism, or come from a family that has experienced such from Westerners and hence made them resentful of Western values and the norms and culture we have, perhaps it's because they're at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder" yada yada yada.
>>
>>67755470
I understand, but I'm not actually here to argue the point, merely shedding light on the whole "why are liberals/leftists retarded?"-comment that you seemed to take issue with.

This has been a good chain of comments though, but I'm running out of time.
Have a good day.
>>
>>67755392
He'll do the usual liberal manuevre of saying "what if you were in his shoes, escaped from war and found yourself in a foreign culture that you didn't comprehend?".

Then we're appealing to emotions, and we're about as close to an insurmountable impasse as possible.
He feels that that would be quite nice, while we'll feel that it's not enough reason to take 'em in.
>>
>>67755470
Their logic is flawed and circular, that is why I dropped trying to convince people/leftist on the matter as it all about MUH RACISM, no matter what.

Will never win.
>>
>>67755717
Yeah, but it's still on you to prove that your logic is non-flawed and non-circular as well.
>>
>>67755662
>He'll do the usual liberal manuevre of saying
Then you repeat your question until he gives you an answer, you don't have humour his every retarded fallacy and this point it's pretty obvious he's squirming and that's when you need to drive your points even harder. There's no reason to let him frame the discussion in his favour with fallacies and digressions.
>>
>>67751361

a fucking vest
>>
>>67752672
individual citizens can't apply to house refugees.
>>
>>67756058
It's based on Rawls' theory of justice, the veil of ignorance etc.

And he'll follow up by saying: "and also we -- The West -- are partly responsible for these refugees fleeing in the first place by our governments' interventions and imperialism, etc."

Then we're going to wind up at an impasse again, where one party says that it's just human nature to conquer, murder, and exploit others, while the other will say it isn't, or that it can be surmounted by cooperation, etc.

same ol' shit
>>
>>67755195
>Olso - 100% of rapes are "imported"

This is so fucked.

Liberal defend this number saying that it has decreased by a shit ton since they reported the 100% back in 2009. The 100% has gone down to 47% now.

But they fail to see the reason for this. They measure the data based on Norwegian citizenship, not on skin color or origin. In the 7 years since 2009, most of these people have gained Norwegian citizenship, yet continue to rape, but the statistics show them as a "Norwegian assailant" because they are legally Norwegian.
>>
>>67756416
>Skin color
Exactly or origin

In addition rape is NOT a socio-economic problem factor as the leftist for the most part use as excuse.

If you rape, you have something missing or is "at war" with the victim. Most rapes are done not for the physical enjoyment, but for the dominerring part. Raping 80-years old, enough said.

It's the same problem with the blacks and the crime they commit in the US
>>
>>67754290
This

The best option is to kill them all.
>>
>>67756668
>In addition rape is NOT a socio-economic problem factor

Studies have literally shown that low-status males are more likely to rape.
>>
>>67755799
Take it from a macedonian, they are extremely tribalistic, that's how they behave, they still have their honor shit, and blood feuds.

No amount of education is going to break this.

Of course you wont listen to me, but w/e.

>>67756393
Then you say why should children pay for the mistakes of their fathers?
Why is it the childrens fault?
>>
>>67756948
>No amount of education is going to break this
It does work with some though. That's what they're going to respond to you.

>Then you say why should children pay for the mistakes of their fathers?
ISIS is pretty new, senpai

>Why is it the childrens fault?
It's the shitty government's fault, a government that was elected by the people. They should cut their fucking heads off
>>
>>67756393
There are ways to help refugees without letting them into Europe, this allows you to get back to the issue that concerns you, mainly why is he so bent on helping them in a way that endangers your close ones by letting in the hordes of saveges to live with you. And you ask him again to justify it.
>>
>>67756934
I know of great ape studies. But in "humans" too?

More data is needed.
>>
File: 1449171564473.jpg (212 KB, 1200x699) Image search: [Google]
1449171564473.jpg
212 KB, 1200x699
>>
File: CcaCeYvVAAE58mH.jpg (15 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
CcaCeYvVAAE58mH.jpg
15 KB, 183x232
>>
>>67757156
>ISIS is pretty new, senpai

>And he'll follow up by saying: "and also we -- The West -- are partly responsible for these refugees fleeing in the first place by our governments' interventions and imperialism, etc."

Do you read your own shit?

>It does work with some though. That's what they're going to respond to you.
Sadly life isn't pretty like that and in real life majority rules, and if a majority which lets be honest here it is a majority isn't up for integration the minority will suffer for it.
To add to that the minority will continue to suffer until the become vocal against the extremist majority, and lets be honest again they aren't being very vocal against it, and in real life yet again, if you don't speak up against something it's counted as you supporting and/or liking that certain something, silence is understood as allowance or support.

>It's the shitty government's fault, a government that was elected by the people. They should cut their fucking heads off
Leftists would never go against their government.
>>
>>67757169
That's a different line of argument, and one I've found most liberals to be sympathetic to.
>>67757171
Just grabbed this off google. There are tons.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14616660110067357
>>
>>67757387
How did ISIS come to power, friendo?

>Leftists would never go against their government

Leftists would, and have done. Liberals won't, though.
>>
>>67757458
But the wests meddling in the east or rather the whole world, which is funnily enough perpetrated by liberals and leftists is nothing new.
And you have to look at the future, today your children may not suffer for your mistakes, but tomorrow they will, and it isn't their fault nor is it just to do that to them, and liberals love being just.
>>
>>67757406
>and one I've found most liberals to be sympathetic to.
Yes, couple that with a threat of strengthening radical right in the process and you're bound to convince some 'refugee welcome' types and a bunch of lukrkes that welcoming large amounts of muzzies is a bad longterm idea and it's better to help them closer to where they live. And also cheaper, so you can help a larger amount of people.
>>
File: yuri bezmenov kgb.jpg (59 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
yuri bezmenov kgb.jpg
59 KB, 380x537
>>67751361
>Why are liberals
BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO THINK THAT WAY
>>
>>67757630
>And you have to look at the future, today your children may not suffer for your mistakes, but tomorrow they will, and it isn't their fault nor is it just to do that to them

Okay this is the premise that you have to defend to a liberal then.

Make a convincing case that when he has children then they'll pay the price.
>>
>>67757406
>http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14616660110067357

Hmm, registration wall. I must read up on it.

The main problem is destroying the homogeneous population by importing people, which for 1-2-3-4-5 generation will be on the losing end, it will only breed civil unrest and in the end civil war as we are heading at now.
>>
>>67757756
Trust me m80 i know how to argue my points i have no problem with political arguments against lefties or i rather call them humanists in my country, we aren't to the level of leftism yet.
>>
>>67757736
WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
>>
File: comic-liberals-36.jpg (505 KB, 1678x1608) Image search: [Google]
comic-liberals-36.jpg
505 KB, 1678x1608
>>67751361
Because the kike programming tells them to attack whites over everything else.
>>
>>67757886
Well we aren't having enough children. Where do we get cheap foreign labour (we are a capitalist West after all) that is culturally like us?

The rich have to stay rich after all.
>>
>>67757736
>Yuri Bezmenov
YHVH rest his soul.
>>
>>67758036
Eastern Europe?
>>
>>67756668
>>67757171
>>67757886
Basically the whole "rape is just about power" is largely criticized. The vast majority of rapists are younger males who are unable to get sex elsewhere.
>>
File: 1446379351963.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1446379351963.png
30 KB, 634x566
>Liberals

>believing facts and logic.

Lol.
>>
>>67758173
Comparing destitute sand niggers from war torn countries to Eastern Europeans is like comparing shit to diamonds.

The capitalists aren't going to buy it
>>
>>67751890
Let's crowdfund 'the bigot's challenge'
- have rapefugees live with leftists for a month, all expenses paid
- cameramen will be on site filming it for the world to see
>>
>>67758354
true, but the niggers aren't really working out since they don't work, ever.
>>
>>67757756
The problem is leftist are setting different standards, thinking muslims are exactly the same as 'us' and see them aswell as eternal victims.

Most white people don't really see color/religion whatever at first.

But we are always reminded by unending demands. Leftist will are flawed from the begining as their premise in the argument is wrong, making a discussion a dead end. Emotion filled argumentation is frowed upon by the great greeks. That's why they never allowed women, as they then to be a bit more emotional.
>>
>>67758420
But it has to be a randomly picked rapefugee, the show crew just whisks him out of wherever.
>>
>>67758255
Haha good goy.
>>
>>67758426
Keeps the wages crippled, though.

>>67758443
lol, please be satire, my man
>>
>>67751361
Liberal women are fair game imo. I would love to hate fuck some liberal cunt, while I slowly strangle her to death.
>>
>>67758036
Not an argument. More and more are done by robots and increasingly more in the future.

In addition not allowing people to work because they are older are just plain stupid, forcing people to retire bc of age.

Our society is build to collaps and fail from the very start.

Most we import are not even working. Not even in 2nd or 3rd generation. Massive amounts of crime and more. Even adjusted for socio-economics Somalis are over 200% more criminal than danes.

And a friendly reminder that a lot of the of the later generation are classified as danes making the statistics completely screwd.
>>
>>67758612
>lol, please be satire, my man
Which part?
>>
>>67758841

You want some ficki ficki huh?
>>
>>67758886
>>67759010
I need to go to for a few hours. Will respond if the thread is still up.

To the first post: They (the rich swine in power) want a non-gendered and multi-ethnic workforce to keep wages as low as possible

To the second one
>most white people don't really see color/religion at first

elmao. Also I wonder which of the Greeks you've read :^)
>>
>>67751361
Refugee=goooooood
>>
>>67751361

Yes, and don't you dare deny me ficki ficki, you racist bitch or i'll tell mama merkel.
>>
File: 1458156663645.jpg (11 KB, 260x251) Image search: [Google]
1458156663645.jpg
11 KB, 260x251
>>67751361

Because this isn't about women or the betterment of mankind, this is about selfish ego of the liberal himself. He think this refugee crisis is an opportunity to be the next ghandi or something and people in the history books are going to call him and his cuck buddies heros. He also be lives this will absolve him of any past or future evils and every time he cuts in line at his local coffee shop, he can just say to himself "pffff well fuck him I help people, I deserve this."

So of course they will throw women and anyone who opposes under the bus, this is the opportunity for him to see himself as Jesus Christmas for the rest of his life.
>>
>>67759435

>Jesus Christmas

Samsung auto correct makes no goddamn sense
>>
File: solipsism.jpg (13 KB, 188x256) Image search: [Google]
solipsism.jpg
13 KB, 188x256
>>67759435
10/10
>>
>>67759435
you hit the nail right on the head
>>
>>67759435
10/10 post m8
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.