[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mormons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 2.jpg (414 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
414 KB, 2048x1365
mormons are the only true redpilled whites
>high birth rate
>hard working
>anti degeneracy
>healthy amount of xenophobia and racism
>friendly

i went to their church couple of times and was seriously considering to convert so i can go to utah&get married and such. then i got lazy
>>
Utah man reporting in. They are pretty chill, but the best mormons are found outside of Utah.
>>
>mormons
>white
Not where I'm from, all the mormons I see are Maori.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 771x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 771x628
>turkroach
pls don't pollute the mormon gene pool
>>
>>67751089
http://www.feministmormonhousewives.org/

lol its over
>>
>redpilled
>will overwhelmingly vote for Cruz in 5 days

They're cuckservatives who are only interested in converting more shitskins to their religion to expand their influence + gain Mormon shekels
>>
arent mormons just satanic freemason illuminati dragon people here to enslave the peaceful human race?
>>
>>67751089
>believe Jesus visited Native Americans
>believe in a divine planet called Kolob
>so scared of masturbation they wear special undies

Fuck off Turkroach, these people all belong in gas chambers.
>>
>>67751089
I'm an Atheist, but if for some reason I decided (or was in a position to) have a family I'd seriously consider faking belief and joining the Church of Latter Day Saints.

I like the culture.
>>
>>67751089

The Husband is 100% gay, maybe even a closeted tranny
You can tell from the eyes/resting facial expression
>>
>>67752514
Mormons talk about the Maori all the time from their missions. They love them and might have even made a special exception concerning their tattoo culture. Might be because the Church offers welfare though, most make their New Zealand mission sound like a third world Africa trip.

>>67752649
It's true. However, in Utah at least, there are "special" wards for minority groups. There are "Tongan" wards and "Spanish" wards. You don't have to see the minorities but the Church is getting mad money off Africa and the Philippines tithing money.
>>
>>67752532
SHOO SHOO t*rkroach
>>
>redilled

Religion based on the least credible stories imaginable.

Sooo... Moving on...
>>
>>67751089
mormons are pedos who marry children no wonder a turkroach is smitten with them
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x686
>>67752777
ayy
>>
>>67751089
The only mormon i have meet was an autistic (more autistic and awkward than most of my fellow autists i might ad) leftist who liked stuff like feminist frequensy.
>>
>>67751089
That dude is gay af
>>
THE ELDERS SAY VOTE RATO I GUESS I WILL BECAUSE I LOVE GLOBALIST COCK IN MY ASSHOLE. fuck mormons.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 550x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 550x356
>>67753053
>redilled
>>
But they believe in Space Jesus. I can't fully trust a man who believes in Space Jesus.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>67753209
nigger he has four kids
you're gay as fuck
at least he's reproducing
>>
>>67751089
Mormons may be nice people if that's what your in it for.
But their complete heretics and began because the founder wanted to wife several chicks.
They're also completely okay with lying to your face if it will make their religion seem more "normal."
>>
>>67753475
I just knew one of you fuckers would nitpick on this. : )
>>
i used to agree with you OP, then i looked into mormonism a bit more. First off, no coffee or Tea. secondly, 20% of your income is supposed to be donated to the church. Lastly, the whole religion is complete bullshit made up by a documented con artist.

also, the leaders hire their own construction companies to build new shit, so you end up with lots of meeting halls and rec centers to hold thousands of people in towns with a population of like 200.
>aka they're taking church money to build shit with their own company, and then taking all the buildings profits (if any) to fund more shit they can pay themselves with

theyre nice people, and i may still move out to utah/idaho because of it. but dont fool yourself into thinking joining them will solve all your problems in life.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.