[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i recover from being raised by a single mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: There_must_be_more_to_life.jpg (102 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
There_must_be_more_to_life.jpg
102 KB, 746x718
How can i recover from being raised by a single mother?
>>
Meet a good woman and have 5 kids with her. If she cheats on you, kill her so they never have to be raised by a single mother.
>>
Stop being a retard?
>>
>>67750848
Is a single father any better?
>>
>>67750886
Yeah actually. I don't have the stat dump that I'm sure some anon will post, but chance of being a criminal, have mental illness, commit suicide, etc. are all much higher with a single mom than a single dad
>>
you really can't. You may try to do 'manly things' but it will be an affectation, something you do for fashion or show. While people with fathers learned those things early.

Ultimately the biggest hurdle probably isn't going to be your undirected masculinity but your repressed hatred of women. Because deep down, in your heart of hearts you know why your dad left you---your Mom.
>>
>>67750799
take responsibility for your actions, you victim-mentality cuck
>>
>>67750886
Yes. Women don't know how to raise sons. My mother fucking hates men because she's too stupid to figure out she's the problem. The shit she says has damaged any self confidence I ever had as a male and I feel more feminine than masculine because of it.

Ideally, a mother and father will always be best. Mothers know daughters and fathers know sons. They've been where the children will eventually be and they know how to handle it.
>>
>>67751114
>>67750986
I see, it makes sense that fathers can raise sons better and vice-versa
>>
>>67750799
Find male role models.
>>
File: BRUCE-CAITLYN-JENNER-SPLIT-618.jpg (59 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
BRUCE-CAITLYN-JENNER-SPLIT-618.jpg
59 KB, 618x412
>>67753282
>Male
>>
>>67750799
Bye not following the example set by your parents and raising a traditional family with a Mother a Father and kids like everything is meant to be
>>
>>67751114
>My mother fucking hates men because she's too stupid to figure out she's the problem.
You're not alone.

>The shit she says has damaged any self confidence I ever had as a male and I feel more feminine than masculine because of it.
If you hate women why do you decide to become woman-like?
I've had arguments with my mom and caused me to be banished from home several times.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.