[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inside the peaceful march against the horrors of Macedonian police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 39
File: macedonia-refugees-getty.jpg (190 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
macedonia-refugees-getty.jpg
190 KB, 1368x1026
“Our group is walking all the way to Germany,” Abdo told me early in the march, declining to give his surname. “We are tired of waiting for these stupid decisions from Europe. Each time we protest in the camp, nobody listens to us. So we will move the borders ourselves.”

Behind him, along a dirt track leading through the hills, a haggard but lively tribe had taken shape. Several men in wheelchairs — one of them missing both legs below the knee, another too old and infirm to walk — were being pulled and carried through ankle-deep puddles. Young women held swaddled infants in their arms, and older ones balanced huge pieces of luggage on their heads. Sporadically, clusters of people broke into Arabic songs or chanted in unison the word Germany — their intended destination.

They had no plans of breaking through the borders violently. During one of the first stops they took to rest along the road, one of the leaders, a Syrian with sunken cheeks, shouted for attention. “Keep the Afghans in the back,” he cried in Arabic, a language most Afghans can’t understand. “They are the troublemakers who provoke the police. If I see one Afghan with a rock in his hand at the front of the column, I’ll kill him myself and leave his body on the road!”

http://time.com/4261105/refugees-escape-greece-macedonia/
>>
Welp, sucks to be them.

>Practices didgeridoo playing
>>
...... So when do we shoot them
>>
>>67748566
>I’ll kill him myself and leave his body on the road!

And these are the sorts of people that SJWs want to bring to Europe. - Good heavens.
>>
>The third world was a mistake - Adolfo Hitlerima
>>
>>67748566
OH MY GOD

ANKLE DEEP WATER

HELP! MY NIKESsssssssss
>>
>>67749518
Imagine dropping your iPhone and H& sweater into dirty water bro! You cant even make SELFIES. The horror!
>>
File: 1458123837163.jpg (74 KB, 929x522) Image search: [Google]
1458123837163.jpg
74 KB, 929x522
>>67749518
THEY WERE MOMENTS FROM CERTAIN DEATH
kek @ that photo tho
>>
>>67749770
The blue says photographer and cameraman?
Cant understand the yellow one word though...
>>
>>67749770
>The blue says photographer and cameraman?
yes
>yellow one
Refugees struggling for their life against dangerous elements
>>
Holy shit! Can't they do us all a favor and just die already?
Manipulating leeching pieces of shit.
>>
Who gave them idea they could "march" anywhere they wanted?

They should be shot for trying to cross country boards illegally.
>>
>>67748566
>Sporadically, clusters of people broke into Arabic songs or chanted in unison the word Germany — their intended destination.

You hear that, Hans? They're coming for your tax dollars :-)
>>
>>67750100
>struggling for their life against dangerous elements

yeah & so is everyone else
>>
>>67748566

The Idomeni refugee camp stands for everything that is wrong with the biased media coverage of the invasion. They always show the overrun camp and pictures of crying children with their parents suffering knee deep in the mud but what nobody mentions is the fact that there are buses waiting to bring them to clean, newly built Greek camps. They simply refuse to leave and pretend to be victims. All those greedy cunts were already 100% safe in Greece (and probably before in Turkey) but still want to go to Germany for the neet bucks.
>>
>>67750569
if they understood that there feels are second to the feels of people who are already citizens of countries they want to move to this wouldnt be a issue

as it stands they should face military force for their invasion
>>
>>67750100
>struggling against dangerous elements
>knee high water
>>
>>67750810
>>67751160
that pic is a satire
>>
File: bad-taxidemy-7.jpg (48 KB, 480x557) Image search: [Google]
bad-taxidemy-7.jpg
48 KB, 480x557
>>67748566
>So we will move the borders ourselves
>They had no plans of breaking through the borders violently

They honestly believe that i will believe they wont turn violent if they germans say no with force? They already showed they dont care about ''stupid'' european decisions and walked over the border.
>>
>>67748566
How fucking stupid do the kikes writing this think we are?
>>
>>67749770
>>
>>67750852

How are things over there now German? Is it still bad, getting worse, getting better?

Are you prepared for summer?
>>
>>67750852
AFAIK many greek families who lost their homes during the economy crisis still dont have a roof over their heads... what´s with them?
Why didnt we take in refugees from the Ukrania civil war?
Why dont we do something against the 50%somthing unemployment rate of youths in Spain?
Etc.etc.etc.

Immer erst vor der eigenen Haustür kehren...
>Always clean up your own mess / before involving yourself in someones other mess

We got what? 7.5-8 billion humans on Earth now?
MOST live in utter poverty, many dont have access to clean water or regular food... who the fuck should take care of them all?
Only themselve can make them a better life.

Apart from that we´re totally overpopulated on this mudball, we simply CANT sustain such a population at first world standards and it is increasing...
>>
File: comic-liberals-40.jpg (83 KB, 960x529) Image search: [Google]
comic-liberals-40.jpg
83 KB, 960x529
>>67751497
>>67749770
>>
>>67751534
>AFAIK many greek families who lost their homes during the economy crisis still dont have a roof over their heads... what´s with them?
>Why didnt we take in refugees from the Ukrania civil war?
>Why dont we do something against the 50%somthing unemployment rate of youths in Spain?
>Etc.etc.etc.

Because they're white europeans, duh!
Check your white privilege shirtlord.
>>
>>67751534
Because that's not what the kikes want.
>>
I still don't understand all this manipulation from the media what the hell is their stake in this?
>>
>>67751529
Well media coverage died down a bit... which is a bad sign, I´d say it does get worse by the day... the new borders in the other yurop countries seem to stem the flood for the moment quite a bit but I dont trust that this "peace" will hold for long.

Many towns or regions run out of money and/or space even as new rapidly built shelters are erected.

If someone from Greece, Hungary or other involved country reads this: THANKS for trying atleast and not just rolling over like our government.
>>
>>67751629
The names STARlord.
>>
>>67752040

I've seen less German posters on here, that's for sure. I've hardly seen it discussed where in January it was like all we talked about. That's concerning.

Didn't you guys ban 4chan and the likes in your country? Or "offensive" "racist" websites?

How is Nuremberg doing?
>>
>>67752678
>I've seen less German posters on here, that's for sure.

I've noticed that too, has a secret police been re-instated in germany to report on anyone with a decenting opinion? Wouldn't surprise me, desu
>>
>>67752922

I haven't seen any Danes around lately either.
>>
>>67752678
I think many just lurk, also currently it´s 0930 in the morning here so if I didnt have holidays I´d not be around at this time too...
I´ve said it back in a thread in January: People around here try hard to ignore it, like children pulling up their blanket so that the monster goes away.
It´s kinda a defence tactic used if you´re feeling helpless.

Around my friends some of them have shown the same symptoms, they dont want to hear about it or discuss it.

And thats actually a REALLY bad sign b/c its not just us crazy cooks seeing the situation the way we do, but other ordinary people do it too.

Well they banned some alt-right neonazi website AFAIK but 4chan still works obviously, so does every other site.
As I know our Government, they couldnt do it properly even IF they really tried to.

What about Nuremberg?
>>
>>67752678
Nurenburg was Turinvasion-Domain before the Invasion, pretty sure its totally fucked now
>>
>>67752922
Well they pushed a law through which allows them to save every connection made for up to seven days, thats quite a sensitive theme around here cause of civil rights / right for privacy.

Though I dont think that´s the cause.
>>
>>67748566
even refugees are sick of rapefugees
>>
>>67753335
Arent we fucked all over the place?
I mean every city has shelters or other "refugee" housings...
>>
>>67753027
Hej :^)
Fuck the immigrants
>>
>>67750852
Please, do you have any sources, information or preferably pictures of that camp, of the not-'harrowing conditions'?
>>
Invasion, nothing more
>>
>>67749130

1st post best post
>>
>>67751298
So the fickigees are actors?
>>
>>67753274

I feel sorry for you guys. They're basically making it to where being German is no longer an ethnic identity, but rather a nationality. What makes a German, German? Now Somalis and Afghans will claim proudly that they were born in Germany, they are Germans too - how dare you say they are not German. Your ethnic identity and heritage will quite literally cease to exist.
>>
So how much do you all wanna bet that when the """war""" is over none of these vermin are going to willingly go back?
>>
>>67750100
More like
>Refugees bringing dangerous element
>>
>>67754064
Being German means being a facist here. The refugee crisis didn't start that.
>>
>>67751160
There are living people in cities who don't know that milk comes from an animal and think it's just another human made product. They don't fucking know anything about nature.
>>
>>67754094
was there ever even the slightest expectation that they would be going back?
>>
>>67753464
Depends on how the public reacts towards them. Here, we spit in front of them, hang around the rapefugee center in the evening with 10+ People, watching them carry their Aldi bags into the center and let them feel that they are Not safe to behave like in Cologne (Center is close to a school).
>>
>>67754318
That is absolutely disgusting. You need to cleanse your political setting, and your best course of action is to be controlled by a Junta.

Your people need to learn what it means to be German again.
>>
>>67754314
Was going to post the same thing mate. Finnish mids think alike?
>>
Our politicians are vying for open borders and are pushing for the deal with the turks.
That includes the no need for Visa effectively opening our borders to 80 million turks.
Europe is fucked save yourselves.
>>
File: 1439671329825.jpg (25 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
1439671329825.jpg
25 KB, 500x585
>>67755272
>Europe is fucked save yourselves.
Useless mate, no where for us to go. I rather stay at home and fight till the bitter end. Need to find a safe place for my wife and kids tho.
>>
>>67755272
Explain Verhofstadt, who thought this guy was a good idea?
>>
>>67755272
Here it is mostly Merkel pushing for it, her own party disagrees more or less openly and only the green "Grüne" party is vocally in favour of the open borders policie.
>>
File: 1457826764309.gif (1 MB, 320x284) Image search: [Google]
1457826764309.gif
1 MB, 320x284
>>67755503
>Grüne
Literally subhumans. These people walk around with antifa plebs and piss on Germanflags. No one gives a shit.
>>
File: 1453106294491.gif (184 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
1453106294491.gif
184 KB, 400x170
>>67755503
For some one like me that knows shit how german politics actually work it seems that Mörkel is doing what ever she fuck pleases and get's away with it, always. How can this be? Every singe thing is dictated by this one single fucktard who is slowly destroying the last bits of once safe and peaceful europe.

In the pic Merkel and the rest of us.
>>
>>67755434
Well I´d say that I would help you protect them but chances I´d make it are quite slim in case of a total chimpout.

You dont happen to live in a rural place in Finland and had a good job offer at hand?
My current job pays 1600€ after taxes plus some benefits but I´d consider going for less if I could get out of this cramped country.

Before the great cuckening I´ve thought about Scandinavia for some time, couldnt find the courage for that move though.
>>
>>67749130
8/10 bantz I keked
>>
>>67755503
We do have a party of nationalist Vlaams Belang, but they got tons of flack from muslims (surprise).
Their party has pretty much no support. So Belgium is effectively cucked.

>>67755442
Haven't followed politics that much mate can't really speak on the matter.
All i know is nu-male that appeals to the liberals to an effectively cucked country.
>>
>>67755740
It´s just crazy and depressing.
>>
>>67755957
Wasn't the ADF party getting support and stumping merkel?
>>
>>67755272
>>67755434
Come to America. We need more whites.
>>
>>67755957
Fuck, was hoping that I misinturpeted the whole thing. Good luck bro, we all are going to need it when the summer arrives.
>>
>>67749472
underrated postu, sempai
>>
>>67755773
Come to America. We need more whites.
>>
>>67756045
If Trump wins that would definitly be an option taking that he can actually create more jobs and clean up the streets. Would be pointless to escape from here and end up being a jobless refugee cunt that lives on the street.
>>
>>67751529
summer will be shit , here . Rapegugeeestan is not a myth anymore. they are here and are arrogant and above the law .
if you have any female family annd loved ones, they are unsafe to do anywhere on their own anymore. no summer partying and beers in the parks anymore..
all is lost
>>
I can't wait to read the stories from Germany and Sweden in a few months when it's getting warmer kek
>>
>>67755773
Move to eastern europe, and live poor and free, or not so poor if can get a german paycheck.
>>
>>67756148
The US is REALLY appealing to me, esp. because I´m a gun owner and I´d really enjoy setting up shop in my backward and shoot a few cans under the summer sun, drinking ice cold beer (I´d import that though, no hard feelings).

My english is also vastly better then my finnish, so I could get away with not learning another langluage.

The two things that kept me from going in the past were my lack of courage in this regard (same with Scandinavia) and the immigration restrictions.
It´s of course much more easy to move in yurop then it is to move to another country outside of the EU.

Would need to save more money etc. also I dont know how much the immigrations laws changed since I last checked.... maybe 10 years ago...
>>
>>67755773
My villiage is pretty rural and has almost no shitskins. This is mainly because the center they opened here is now closed because the first "anti-migrant" molotov was thrown here, not to destroy the place but make a statement. Fuck me for saying this but it worked. Now all the migrants are locater around our villiage / town and all we have left are those who have came here decades ago. Only few houses on sale here atm and if you can handle some repairs your self, you can get one as cheap as 40k.

Job situation, much like the financial situtation sucks here. I managed to get a steady job that pays about 2000€ per month after taxes but many of my friends aren't that lucky. Seems like the current trend is that business just rent ppl to do the shit for them as cheap as possible and after that they can be thrown away like garbage.

Anyways, it doesnt hurt to try. I'd think that a hard working person who speaks germany and English could find work here pretty easily.
>>
>>67748566
Who gives a fuck about these cockroaches
>>
>>67756286
>he can actually create more jobs

That's just something people say during elections to get dumb people to vote for them.
>>
>>67756777
Germancucks because they will be in their country in a few weeks
>>
>>67749934
Refugees fighting for their bare lives.
>>
>>67751584
Kek
>>
>>67756526
Yes it would be easier money wise but... the standard of living is so extremely low in the more rural regions... Been to Poland and in Czech in my holidays and the regions that I would like in terms of population density are... people live in shacks and snuff glue...

If I cant get a nice place to live, with a good job I´d rather go down with the ship and try my luck here.
Wouldnt have to leave my friends behind too, which would be quite a burden esp. when SHTF in Germany.
>>
>>67756779
>That's just something people say during elections to get dumb people to vote for them.
No shit. Our last 2 governments both promised to create more jobs and guess what happened? Unemployment rates are now higher than ever before.

I sincerely hope that this isn't the case if Trump wins.
>>
>>67752678
>>67753274

As today is St. Patrick's day, there will be lots of drinking and partying like usual. The weather is warm 8-10 °C and sunny. The muslims won't be going to bed early too. I'm sure they will be out as well looking for easy prey.

Let's see how it goes tonight. We should have a thread later in the evening about it.
>>
>>67754784
>best course of action is to be controlled by a Junta.

kek, dat speech from experience
>>
>>67757021
Will be monitoring the situation. Hoping that the mudslime would just stay inside and let you guys party but as we have seen, I doubt that blood will be shed tonight.
>>
>>67756766
> Seems like the current trend is that business just rent ppl to do the shit for them as cheap as possible and after that they can be thrown away like garbage.

Yeah they implemented that system here too, called Zeitarbeit (Time-work), there are businesses that hire people to rent them out for other businesses and the pay is really bad.
Thing is that the paperwork and workmoral (due to the bad payment) makes many firms still do it the "old" way and just hire people directly.

Langluage would be a challenge, cause currently Finnish sounds like moonspeak to me.

Our job Agency has the option to check for jobs in other countries, I currently look there from time to time but the offers there are quite slim... maybe a dozen or so for Finland as a whole.

Thing is that I learned as a veterinarian assistant and would really like to get back into that field but that seems to be not so popular in other countries... course I´m looking also for other job opportunities, cant have all you know.
>>
>>67757021

May a douzen Muslims dicks enter your mother

Cuck lol
>>
>>67755833
Filip de winter has police security since yesterday, so yeah, probably another mudslime tried to kill him or his family
>>
>>67757073
>implying we weren't the fastest developing nation in the 60's because of the army running everything
>implying leftists didn't get BTFO

Sure, they fucked up Cyprus, but that was the usual Greek megalomania.
>>
>>67756972
Well he knows his ways around in regards to economy and how to run a business.... that´s much more then our politicians can say.
Dunno which one but one of our farming ministers learned as childhood caretaker at Kindergarten.... what does she know about Farming for fucks sake???
>>
File: 345678.png (167 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
345678.png
167 KB, 640x360
>>67751427

>implying they would even dare to pass through Romania
>>
>>67753458
Well I dont see their towelhead religious leaders making any effort to hold them on a tighter leash and criticise any of that.
.. "moderate"know Germans are cucked and cant say shit, but they also dont protest against their bretheren giving them a shit name.... have they not run away from the same sharia that now is comming to consume them too.

The muslims with citizenships from before are just waiting out to see what's gonna happen until they'll all start shouting allah akbar in unison. Their hatred towards white people is greater than their fear of islam... that is what holds them togethet. They are unsure of their identity which in any moment can degrade to follower of islam as the minimal denominator.

They want this invasion too.
>>
>>67757380
Around my parts St. Patricks day isnt even mentioned, it´s a day as usual... but let us be surprised.
>>
>>67757462
Veterinarian's are still needed in the countryside, at least on those parts that still have cattle (EU pretty much destroyed this). In this case how ever the language could be an issue.
>>
>>67757536
For fuck sake!
It's straight to violence with these animals!

>>67757665
Is Merkel secretly a muslim or something? That would explain why she's being a fucking nutjob.
>>
>>67758017
I agree with you. These degenerated cucks need to burn and they deserve it.
>>
File: fuckyougermany.jpg (18 KB, 330x244) Image search: [Google]
fuckyougermany.jpg
18 KB, 330x244
>>67758017
Fuck fasle pic. For fucks sake, even german pics pisse me off.
>>
>>67757831
Well around here it is mostly pets, usually cats and dogs.
Cattle vets are much more rare.
>>
>>67748566
Germany owes them nothing. I can't wait for the land of my ancestors to completely fall so that they rise again out of the blood of the muslim, arab, african third worlders that have destroyed it.
>>
>>67757628
It's basically the same situation here. Most of our ministers have no fucking idea what they are doing. When they actually do something it usually benefits them and pushes the common citizen deeper to the ground.

For example; They are cutting from our wages, from our social security, from the healtcare and shit to revive our economy. We all need to make sacrifices they say. Still they increased their own salory and now they are thinking that the Congressmens assistents salory should be raised aswell by 27-40%.

I mean what the actual fuck?!?
>>
>>67758017
Europe controlled by mountain jews when
>>
>>67748566
Does the liberal press even try any more? When the editors send out a journalist and a photographer with instructions to come back with a sob-story and photos of cute weeping children, they don't even appear to run through the copy for obvious self-contradictions before going into print. We are informed that the migrants "had no plans of breaking through the borders violently" just five or six lines after "Abdo" has been cited verbatim as saying "We will move the borders ourselves". How are they going to do that without breaking through the present borders, exactly? By telephone conference with the Macedonian Prime Minister via their iphones?
>>
>>67758321
Sorry, don't understand what you said Leonidas.
>>
>>67748566
>Several men in wheelchairs — one of them missing both legs below the knee, another too old and infirm to walk — were being pulled and carried through ankle-deep puddles. Young women held swaddled infants in their arms, and older ones balanced huge pieces of luggage on their heads. Sporadically, clusters of people broke into Arabic songs or chanted in unison the word Germany — their intended destination.

the poor souls, risking their lives to get welfare
;_;
>>
>>67758538
When will you invade Germany and control the EU.

Switzerland has always done everything right in my book in their history, you can put a stop to everything once you seize control.
>>
>>67755434
based Fin, we will make europe great again
after the war that is
>>
>>67758287
100% same here.
They wanted to re-write our animal protection laws a few years back.
Cutting down on industrial shit like industrial livestock farming, un-stunned neutering of male pigs etc.etc.etc.
A really good looking list of shit that should be worked over.

Then IT began, news about bestiality coming up on social media esp Facebook, then going into the presses.
Shit like faked pics of mistreated dogs who got supposedly sexually abused, "proofs" for animal bordels in Germany etc.
Animal rights groups popped up and were marching for the abused animals in Germany, stating shit like "500.000 bitches get raped to death each year"

The bestiality guys and girls began fighting back, finding the sources of the pics going after the "proofs" for animal borderls etc.
They uncoverd for example that one of the pics originated in Turkey were some raghead "castrated" a bitch with a hot rod of iron.
Of course it was a futile fight as nobody listened or even took the dogfuckers serious...but.... in the recent months, I think they were right all along but didnt get the bigger picture.

Cause you see the rewriting of the law failed completely EXCEPT that they "managed" to ban bestiality, which was called a "great victory".... It was all staged, from the beginning to the end planned and staged. Just so that our politicians could pat themselve on their shoulders.
>>
>>67754581
Where is that? In my town nobody is doing anything, the leftist retards even invite them on demonstrations against Pegida and AfD
>>
>>67757650
If they try to invade Romania they should be locked in the Designated Gypsy Sewers
>>
>>67756959
>people live in shacks and snuff glue
Where the hell have you been
>>
>>67756286
Id gladly house some white Europeans.
>>
File: IMG_2327.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2327.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>67751641
That kike can't get gassed fast enough.
>>
>>67758750
I'd like that but we neutral and shit. But i'm sur that even a small country like us could beat the fuck pu these übercucks.
>>
>Germans invade the fuck out of other countries longer than they've been called Germany
>wah wah we're being invaded
>>
File: 1458193409583.jpg (17 KB, 283x322) Image search: [Google]
1458193409583.jpg
17 KB, 283x322
>>67758963
Based poland, if only we would have politicians like yours.
>>
>>67758750
We enjoy watching these countries suffer. After all the people are those who elected the government and wanted this
>>
>>67756641
If you make it here move to the Midwest. Nice summers lower population. Lots of space for guns and beer drinking. I love me some Warsteiner so no offense taken.
>>
>>67756641

Check state gun laws before settling on a place. Some places are cool enough to let you set up in a backyard for some .22 plinking, others will haul you to jail. I'd recommend Tennesee. It's a southern state, so it's laws are pretty cool when it comes to guns, but it's not full blown redneckville (save for some places). NH is also pretty good, and is similar to Germany in terms of weather. Plus, you're only an hour or two away from Boston.
>>
>>67757650
If EU gave a damn they would have sent evac equipment. Cuck Merkel basically started a hunger games to find the fittest rapists to do Germany's shittiest jobs. Can't wait till Trump nukes the middle east.
>>
>>67754389
I knew someone once who believed it when a children's satire book said pasta grew on trees.

He wasn't very smart.
>>
>>67758978
Irony in this is that every person who supported the tighter animal rights will forget the whole thing when the mudslime's bloodgod starts to demand sacrifices. Of course, this is totally OK because mudshit culture and diversity. It's fucked up that politicians are ready to bend the rules they made for those fucking invaders.
>>
File: 145326296.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
145326296.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>67759635
they are pretty shit, but at least they arent libcucks
>>
>>67759658
I´ll keep that in mind.
Maybe Trump does some "Lets get more white migrants to move here" stunt.
>>
File: 1448775629283.jpg (49 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1448775629283.jpg
49 KB, 596x628
>>67751584
>just cuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>67755272

Just fuck off already
>>
>>67748566
>afghans are the troublemakers
>if i see one I'll kill him myself

Top kek, it's amazing how libtards are so brainwashed that they can't even see what's going on here. These are supposedly the "best" immigrants right here. Great fucking future for Europe.
>>
>>67754064
I feel sorry for you guys u know 63% Whites left in USA
>>
>>67759874
Memes aside, you are not unironically believing that Trump will win against Hillary right?
>>
>>67759971
I wish for that every day bruder.
>>
>>67759635
Have no illusions about them, they only use other rhetoric, but are as greedy as those before them.
And unfortunately, dumber, which makes it pain to hear and watch them.
>>
File: w55pxfko.jpg (9 KB, 240x187) Image search: [Google]
w55pxfko.jpg
9 KB, 240x187
>>67759913
Can confirm this. Here, how ever, those people live in the cuckcenter, our capital Helsinki. They are the same fucktards who support this ongoing islamisation without having any knowledge what Islam really stands for. For them it's just more exotic food and dance. Fuck, one of those libtards didn't even know that the leather her shoes were made of (or any leather for that matter) comes from the animals we consume.
>>
>>67759267
fuck that, we have enough liberals in America. Only Russians are welcome
>>
File: fuckyoushlomo.png (54 KB, 1301x783) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoushlomo.png
54 KB, 1301x783
>>67758750
>>67759646

Yeah too. We enjoy to see the world burn. Because fuck Europe and fuck the world.
>>
>>67760274
The stupidity of politicians (at least in here) never changes. How ever, even if it's obious that they will and allways have been loosing more and more of their sanity id still hope they would hold on to their balls. ATM our government is just a bunch of whores and cunts willing to bow down in front of the all mighty E fucking U. Who gives a fuck that their own people are suffering?
>>
File: 1383218124717.jpg (113 KB, 598x430) Image search: [Google]
1383218124717.jpg
113 KB, 598x430
>>67751534
>AFAIK many greek families who lost their homes during the economy crisis still dont have a roof over their heads... what´s with them?
Well, they are already EU citizens and have a government that should care about 'em. It's a pity Greece is third world shithole without any social security and corrputed as fuck.
Baka anon, we did. Not as many as rapefugees but still we did.
>Why dont we do something against the 50%somthing unemployment rate of youths in Spain?
We did, many immigrated to Germany - mainly Berlin. Same with greek youth. I hear nowadays as much spanish as arabic on the streets.

>We got what? 7.5-8 billion humans on Earth now?
>MOST live in utter poverty, many dont have access to clean water or regular food... who the fuck should take care of them all?
>Only themselve can make them a better life.
Yep, but they can't. Most of the rapefuguees can't read and write - even arabic or pashtu. It's neraly impossible for them to go to a trade school in Germany. There will be uproars and riots when all the young arabs see that they have literally zero chance to become wealthy in a society where most Germans have a fucking diploma.
>>
File: shame.gif (956 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
956 KB, 245x213
>>67760278
Was in Helsinki once for a couple of hours. Felt more like Baghdad or something. Didn't see one finnish person on the streets. It was on a workday around noon, so I guess you guys were all working? It's a shame what your capital has become.
>>
Then they got snatched up by the macedonian army and sent back. Based real greeks.

Also, yeah, tired, right? It's not like people handed out leaflets where to cross.

At least a few of them drowned.
>>
>>67760605
Fuck our capital. I'd bomb it down without any hesitation if I'd just get the chance. Helsinki is basically just a bastion of Finnish stupidity and filled with leftist cucks that see them selves as civilised europeans. They shame their own people and their own traditions and everyone that ain't from Helsinki is just another dumb hillbilly for them.
>>
>>67755434
As long as there are people who are willing to stand and fight for their countries - one way or another -, Europe still has a chance. Most finns I know are based and aren't pushovers.

You will need more Simo Hayhas tho.
>>
>decided to become criminals instead of staying in safe camps
>complain about it to the nation whose laws you're breaking

top kek
>>
>>67759921
I think the government pays some people, that fit a certain "profile" to feed the unwashed masses shit and get them to act in favour of the Government (like with the bestiality thing).
Most people that argue in favour of their agenda BECAME convinced that this and that is right for this and that reason.... which at first sound reasonable.
Same with the "sensable gun laws" in the US.

It´s like some cult worshipping, they blend out every logical argument they dont agree with and if your not totally in their favour your against them... it´s a total black/white thinking, simple minded.... their pawns, literally.

And that undermines the most baseline principles of a Democracy.

Oh, there are official Goverment documents, hosted on an official website were some guy lists off the payments to different left wing organisation.... official argument is that they paid the traveling costs so that everything can be Democratic.....
>>
>>67760336
The liberals would stay in Europe with the mudslimes they love so much.
>>
>>67761262
I bet that some of them will escape from here the very moment their medication kicks. Multicultural utopia probably looks a bit different without the constant state of psychosis...
>>
>>67749130
Australia does it again
>>
>>67753598

The conditions in the camp are indeed harrowing. What I said was that nobody was forced to stay there. The Greeks wanted to evacuate the camp and bring the "refugees" with buses to other camps, many of which were new and recently built. But the Mudslimes refused to leave, thereby creating chaos and waiting for the pressured Macedonians to possibly fold and re-open the border, so they could advance to Germoney. Fortunately, Macedonians are based as fuck and did not allow that sort of humanitarian blackmail.
>>
Why don't we just send all refugees to Sweden and Germany. What is the Eu going to do? Fine all of us?
>>
File: 1398597847729.png (320 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
1398597847729.png
320 KB, 800x597
>>67760235
A man can dream. A man can dream.
>>
>>67762338
And in the mean while Merkel is crying so much that she is a constant state of dehydration.
>>
Thank you Mama Merkel and Uncle Juncker!!!
>>
File: 1456570689712.png (292 KB, 440x566) Image search: [Google]
1456570689712.png
292 KB, 440x566
>>67762434
>What is the Eu going to do? Fine all of us?
Yes lol.
>>
>>67762542
>I silently wish a human being could die of dehydration due to crying.
>>
>>67763085
>EU fines all non goody two shoes countries to hell and back
>Countries go bancrupt
>EU bails countries out with much mooonies
>The cycle repeats itself
I can seriously see this habbening
>>
File: 1456058856277.png (597 KB, 1061x903) Image search: [Google]
1456058856277.png
597 KB, 1061x903
>>67763843
The EU is just the Soviet Union incarnate, same model, same parliamentary system and the exact same stupidity. Also will last as long as the Soviet Union.
>>
File: 1457549042055.jpg (47 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
1457549042055.jpg
47 KB, 544x499
>>67762888
>tfw no one checks them for you.
>>
>>67763085
Me too. Altho, if things keep on evolving the same way they have been so far and a person could end up dead just because shedding too many tears, the white population would perish even faster than now.
>>
>>67748566
*Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonian police
>>
Hard to get ficki ficki these days
>>
File: laugh.jpg (14 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
14 KB, 229x220
>>67764199
And the best: You won't leave it even if you have the opporunity.
>>
>>67768996
I sincerely hope that you are wrong mate. Britcucks need their freedom and the shit that has been going on there cannot be allowed to continue. Sweden, France and Germany are already been torned in to peaces and europe (not EU) can't afford to loose the UK as well.
>>
>>67769989
I can guarantee you they won't leave. Their greatest fear is to lose the luxus they have now and that will stop them from leaving even if they are becoming a islamic enclave
>>
File: 1377555831863.jpg (146 KB, 897x1200) Image search: [Google]
1377555831863.jpg
146 KB, 897x1200
>>67770563
I want out of this train. Now.

The bad news just keep on coming. Just heard that our Secretary of the Treasury (Alexander "The Cuck" Stubb told Merkel that Finland will stand by Merkels refugee policy. When has this been decided and does he even have the necessary rights to say something like that? FUCKING HELL FUCK!!!

When I get home, I will get wasted. I will sit on my shed drinking beer and listening to the angriest shit I can possibly find and have my self a news blackout.
>>
File: ejjlimarija.jpg (75 KB, 665x500) Image search: [Google]
ejjlimarija.jpg
75 KB, 665x500
>>67763085
>PM closed borders and sent military to the borders
>the tiny handfull libshit minority chimping out about muh nazi militarization
>threaten PM to remove the military and open borders because its """"unconstitutional""""

i love watching them squirm
>be minority
>want to change the entire country to better match your ideals which dont match with the ideals of the vast majority
liberals are top-tier retards
>>
File: 1449612346180.jpg (91 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
1449612346180.jpg
91 KB, 468x425
>>67764199
>>
>>67771320
Don't worry, the war will come
>>
>>67760605
Every fifth Helsinkian in the younger generations is already a foreigner. If you go downtown it looks very distorted since everybody hangs out there during working hours.
>>
File: outcucked.jpg (36 KB, 678x190) Image search: [Google]
outcucked.jpg
36 KB, 678x190
>>67771509
also
>want to put some libshit satire to mock Christianity and patriotism on national television to be shown on easter
>show gets cancelled
>Christian documentaries and movies put instead of it
>>
Whats the gameplan here? They've got thousands of people waiting at the border they aren't just gonna sit there forever
>>
File: 1442532248405.jpg (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1442532248405.jpg
1 MB, 1200x800
>>67772708
Finally free from the commishit brigade

Feels good man
>>
>>67755442
Verhofstadt actually thought this was a bad idea, probably the only thing I agree on with him.
>>
>>67753598
The government issued a ban on any media inside the camps. It is very difficult to find photographs. From the little one can gather from news sources they are sorted into different camps based on race (Afghans Syrians etc).
And different conditions based on family status. Families get the good housing, single men get tents.
All of these camps are open type with curfew, most of them are run by the military. Probably a lot of them will turn into closed type once the first incidents of immigrant violence start popping up.
>>
File: listen up statists.png (185 KB, 757x393) Image search: [Google]
listen up statists.png
185 KB, 757x393
>>67748566
>“Our group is walking all the way to Germany,” Abdo told me early in the march, declining to give his surname. “We are tired of waiting for these stupid decisions from Europe. Each time we protest in the camp, nobody listens to us. So we will move the borders ourselves.”
Not an argument.
>>
>>67748566
I'm so sick of these sob stories. Buhu we want to be in Germany, gib us free everything.

They're not refugees. They're leeches.

Apparently it's fashionable to think Europeans aren't allowed any national sovereignty or control over their own destiny, and if they try to apply any, they're evil racists. You can bet your bottom dollar though that if 2 million white people left Europe and migrated into Africa, the media would be screeching like howler monkeys about colonialism and "stealing from Africans".
>>
File: 1366206339824.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1366206339824.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>67758017

Sit down and watch, Suisse, sit down and watch as you always do. Not working together made the once strong Europe to this little cuckshit that it is today.

Taking benefits of Europe is okay,
but the others can do the troubleshooting and fighting for Europe, right?
>>
>>67755503
Wer wählt eigentlich Grün?
Hippies? Homofürsten die den Hitler ach so schlimm finden? Studenten? Neger???
>>
>>67776003
Wow, once Golden Dawn comes to power, you'll already have them in camps and can start gassing them immediately.
>>
>>67750852
Well, Merkel did invite them personally, so there's that.
>>
File: THEPURGEBEGINS.jpg (26 KB, 559x331) Image search: [Google]
THEPURGEBEGINS.jpg
26 KB, 559x331
>>67774464
>govt. going to disband vijeće za elektroničke medije and reform it
>>
>>67748566
>Young women held swaddled infants in their arms,
Like 17% of these people are women and children. Where does the media keep finding all these fucking women and children among the throngs of conscript age men?
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.