[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain /pol/ >be white >grew up in poor mexican area,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 25
File: swagmnoi.jpg (213 KB, 1280x1120) Image search: [Google]
swagmnoi.jpg
213 KB, 1280x1120
explain /pol/
>be white
>grew up in poor mexican area, dad died and my mom didn't have much options
>go to a 95% mexican school
>schools ghetto as fuck, but don't get bullied cause my friend is a tall motha fuck
>His names Jose, became friends with him all the way to highschool
>one day a cholo comes up to during lunch
>says if I want to buy mota "weed"
>everyone knows him around the school, everyone hates him
>say no and walk away laughing a little bit
>calls me a pinche puto
>"yeah whatever pendejo" I respond
>He says what I say homie!
>I can see he wants to fight
>Jose see's this and comes over
>cholo gets scared and walks alway
>thank jose but let him know I was down to fight
>Jose weirdly enough is a huge pacifist, tells me getting suspended is not worth it and we should focus on graduating
>Go to his house one day, never been there
>he lives with his mom,dad, and sister in a small garage
>funny enough its the same size as the apartment where I live
>we play a bit of smash bros on his gamecube then bike around the area
>while we bike we always used to talk about our dreams and goals
>even to this day, we remain the best of buds helping eachother out with whatever
>his dad and him finally were able to buy a house 2 years ago
>my mom and I just moved in to a better apartment complex
>mfw /pol/ wants Trump TM
not me, I will not let you get my MEXICAN-BROS!!!
I have pretty nice rifles and not afraid to use them
You Trump faggots are not taking Jose and not building a fucking wall!!! Can't wait until the General Election wraps up, The tears on this board will be legendary
>>
>>67747541
ayeee

a mexican just said i had nice hair but i still hate them
>>
>>67748421
go back to stormfront anon
>>
>>67747541

Is Jose here legally? You realize that most people here have zero problem with legal immigration, right?
>>
>>67748695
I never asked but that doesn't matter to me
were all human, some more or less from others
>>
>I had a shit childhood because of illegals
>therefore I want more illegals
wat
>>
>>67748998
>I had a shit childhood because of illegals
When did I say this anon, oh to the contrary, the mexican people I met growing up left me with a unique childhood. I can see and feel things most of you on this board will never will. Also the based mexicans moms always gave me good food when I used to go over and play with friends. Stay cuck'd faggot
>>
>>67749229
>le diverse and le unique!
topcuck
>>
Mexicans are just like the US in that they're covered in filthy nigger non-humans. The US gets the majority of their niggers just like Sweden gets the majority of Europe's niggers, so most impressions people have of Mexicans are actually from their niggers.
I do think every country should be judged by their very worst though, because so long as that worst continues to exist that's an indication that the country refuses to properly deal with it.
>>
>>67747541
Good for you to have a nice friend. If he is legal though, you don't have to worry.
>>
>>67749392
>wanting a boring
>cliche
>average
>happy family <3
>normal
uprising... LMAO go back to your safe space pal
>>
>>67747541
fuck off and go back to Mexico
>>
>>67749678
I don't care about legal status, That means nothing. Bring me some cheap weed mexibro
prices in my area are retarded
>>
>>67748804
So you don't have to worry if he came legally then.
What is your problem?
>>
>le trump wants to deport all non-whites meme

Comrade, you're purposefully ignoring the facts. Trump is fine if they're here legally, but illegals have to go back.
>>
>>67749739
You guys are truly the niggers of Asia, Atleast India has good tech supp half of the time
>>
>>67747541

illegal immigrants=/=Mexicans.

You are an idiot.
>>
>>67747541
If Jose came in here legally then what do you have to worry about?
>>
>>67749879
how about you go back anon, Ill take a mexican over white trailer trash anyday!
cheaper tacos for all
>>
>>67749907
We dont care as long as we dont suffer shitty illegals
>>
>>67749943
>came in here legally
>Bulgaria
Go to another thread anon
>>
>>67749879

Why aren't you alarmed about the fact that he wants to take your freedom as an American?

He wants to expand the NSA and renew the Patriot Act - de facto taking away your freedom
>>
>>67750010
>he doesn't like fried coca-cola and fried butter

Unamerican/10
>>
>>67749814
>fuck tha laws and shit
>btw dude weed lmao

You have to go back, too.
>>
>>67747541
>Jose
>Being this based
God Emperor Trump will spare such a noble man from the wall Good Sir, Jose is safe.
>>
>>67749926
>le legal=/=illegal meme
We all live under the same moon
Borders can't block love, but the same can be said for hate. Don't deny nature anon
>>
File: Donald-Trump-1.jpg (85 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-1.jpg
85 KB, 300x300
Jose seems like a nice friend and I have many friends that are mexico but he has to go.
>>
>>67750113
Just threw up a bit
Also mexican coke is best coke
>>
>>67747541
Your friend can stay as long as he isn't breaking the law moron.
>>
>>67750266
Its been a while since I've used my guns
bring it on anon
>>
>>67747541
>Getting bullied by 5'3" manlet beaners

How?
>>
>>67749814
There would be a plenty of weed for you, USAbro.
Also, cheap.
>>
>>67750386
He's a massive cuck, that's how.
>>
>>67747541
Is Jose an Illegal?
If so he has got to go...
but You are more than welcome to join him, or help him achieve legal status as a USA citizen.
>>
>>67750110
Trump supporters only care about memes. I thought everyone knew that
>>
>>67748804

Nice appeal to emotion. Very convincing, fact-based argument right there.

Now explain to me why the United States government should continue to allow hordes of Mexico and Central America's unwashed underclasses into this country without going through the proper legal process. Do you condone the fact that these people, by nature of being non-citizens, are economically exploited by companies and employers that can get away with paying them ultra-low salaries? Why shouldn't the United States enforce it's border, and uphold it's laws? The status quo is shit. Trump's plan would, at the very least, stay this migration issue over until the governments Latin America and the US can work together to improve conditions south of the border (and don't tell me that a wall wouldn't work, because they've worked quite well for countries like Israel and Hungary).

Your cute little anecdotal bullshit is meaningless. I could just as well say that all the illegal Mexican immigrants I've come across were nasty, brutish criminals.
>>
>cleansing op and his mexicos will be fun
>>
>>67750473
Are we suppose to support his politics?
>>
>>67747541
do you understand that not all mexicans in the USA are living there illegally? in fact I'd be willing to bet the people who hate illegal mexican immigrants the most in the USA are your legal mexican immigrants
>>
>>67750168
Human laws<Laws of nature
Rules are made to be broken
-Jinx
>>
>>67750386
They carry weapons and most of the time come in packs.
>>
>>67750442
I really don't understand what the big deal is.
I immigrated perfectly legally and it was easy and barely cost anything. These fuckers are literally only coming in illegally because they're lazy stupid niggers or criminals that would get detained the second they had any paperwork brought up about them.
>>
>>67750386
by being a 5'0" beta lib nu male
>>
>>67750416
Stay blessed amigo
>>
>>67750535
Are you 12?
>>
File: 1444735312927.gif (488 KB, 200x151) Image search: [Google]
1444735312927.gif
488 KB, 200x151
>>67750338
You aren't going to destroy the law with your feelings, you stupid little bitch. If he is illegal, the law demands that he leaves, because if you make exceptions, than the rule of law is weakened by example and immigration will be free. Do you realize what this means? You fucking retard. I hope you and Jose get raped by a drug cartel. I also hope Jose gets killing in front of you by filthy illegal drug dealers, than maybe you will see why FUCKING LAWS are imortant.

I can see that you lived in a ghetto. Your education certainly had some effect on your retardation. Mexicans are the reason ghettos like that exist.

Notice how you mention one good Mexican, and then another who wanted to bash you for not buying weed. God damn, you are shit at crafting a narrative.
>>
>>67747541
Trump has said nothing but good things about legal mexicans pendejo
Also reevaluate your shilling methods, feels dont work here
>>
>>67750535
>Laws of nature is gr8

HIPPIE DETECTED. REMOVE. HIPPIE. NOW.
Seriously, If you cant accept the social contract then you can live in the desert ffs
>>
>>67750442
see
>>67750535
>>
>>67750603
>Aussie
wew lad
>>
>>67750535
Are you fucking serious? An appeal to nature fallacy AND an appeal to emotion fallacy. You stupid fucking nigger.

>A video hamming, retarded, pseudo Mexican degenerate

I would glass you.
>>
>>67750696
Humans > Nature
Human laws > Nature laws

Deal with it cumguzzler, the Earth rotates on mankind's whim.
>>
>>67750773
Nice adhom. How fucking stupid are you? Nothing you have said thus far isn't al ogical fallacy. Let me guess, "muh nature" means logic doesn't matter to right? WELL GUESS WHAT NIGGER! Nature follows logical convention as well, so your argument is incorrect even if we took your appeal to nature fallacies as fact.
>>
>>67750801
a chain is as strong as is weakest link
we all share the burden of living, Why divide when uniting makes us better species? funny enough it was the white people of europe who left the world in this shape. Sad
>>
>>67747541
I think they are legal residents. I don't think they can get a loan with ITIN, SSN is required for a loan. I might be wrong though.
>>
>>67750902
WEW
E
W

LAD
A
D
>>
>>67750937
Holly fuck. You are disgusting.

Get the fuck out of he thread. You asked us to "explain" and we have given you a logically and ethically consistent multitude of answers. We have done what you asked.
>>
File: homeless.jpg (252 KB, 1297x865) Image search: [Google]
homeless.jpg
252 KB, 1297x865
>>67747541
>>67750247
>OP complaining about borders
>still locks his house door
You're all faggots /pol/, finally someone around here with a good heart.

OP you're a cool guy, can I move in with you? We can be roomies except I won't pay any rent or contribute to living expenses.
>>
File: Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg (323 KB, 580x1017) Image search: [Google]
Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg
323 KB, 580x1017
hahahahaha so touching, yeah we mexicans are cool, well the majority.
>>
>>67747541
Sorry bud this election isn't about you
>>
>>67751139
senate =/= president of the US

President Trump, I want to build a stupid wall and deport 50 millions of humans

Senate answers, fuck no.
>>
>>67751048
I just wanted to share my story
My upbringing, How I grew up
If I have to a choose a side, the Mexicans can count on me. They see me as one of their own. You will never know this feeling anon, the loyalty I have for my "familia" is strong, stronger than MUH WHITE PRIDE
get check'd
>>
>>67750010
Then go to Mexico with your friend.

The US is ours.

Make Mexico great again
>>
>>67751276
Why would the senate answer no? What makes you think that the senators won't want to uphold the fucking law as well?
>>
>>67751070
I don't like lazy people, Me and jose work hard for our paychecks, like most mexicans do. Stay where you are
>>
>>67751333
Because le everyone hates Trump and all his propositions are batshit insane. Disregard the fact he's winning the primaries.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-17-01-14-34.png (306 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-17-01-14-34.png
306 KB, 480x800
Mexican American here:
José can stay if he's legal, but you've gotta go either way for being a dumb faggot. Captcha found your bull-prepping area.
>>
>>67751333
deport 50 millions for their religion and status are the law of US? read the commandments.

USA is not North Korea, the president of US is not a dictator. The US senate is very sense.
>>
>>67750535

What are you, a fucking anarchist?

Yeah, let's just get rid of all laws, and the police too! They're oppressive tools of the state, after all. Enormous groups of divergent people can be trusted to co-exist peacefully and not devolve into a free-for-all frenzy without some sort of enforceable social contract, right????
>>
>>67751290
nice history. whats your opinion, who is gonna win, Hilary or the nazi facist one?
>>
>>67751570
yes im for that tb.h
I see it as a restart button for earth
>>
>>67751603
Hillary is the most likely one to win
I would prefer someone else but oh well :/
>>
>>67749814
DUDE
>>
>>67751826
WEED
>>
>>67751778
Durmpf is a racist liar, he says thing that are impossible to do, well only Hitler did it.
>>
File: iphone photos 822 093.jpg (2 MB, 900x1259) Image search: [Google]
iphone photos 822 093.jpg
2 MB, 900x1259
>>67747541
Just go with him back to Mexico Dummy. I left everything behind to move out west with my Girlfriend for a job opportunity. It's still the USA but it doesn't sound like you have any real attachments here.
>>
>>67751826
it helps with some of my minor medical issues
way better than big pharma and its drugs
>>
>>67751860
>>>/réddit/
>>
>>67751603
America will win
>>
>>67751869
I life is here, and shall end here
Respect though
>>
>>67751113
What is this chart? It has nothing to do with reality. Japan is currently 20th and dropping for example with an HDI of .891
>>
>>67751333
>the wall
Because the American government doesn't want to deal with the retarded cost of building a wallThis is just ignoring that most of drugs and illegals are being smuggled over through the legal entrances .
>deporting millions of illegals
Because this would create the biggest political shit storm in the 21st century. The cost alone would just be the cherry on the top.

Trump is gonna learn quick that working with the senate is nothing like working with his corporate yes men and fox news smegma eaters.
>>
>>67751706

So you want the United States to turn into Somalia, a violent shit hole with no law and order where loose associations of people battle over scarce resources. Wow, we got a real Mexican intellectual here, folks.
>>
File: 1458100239879.jpg (27 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1458100239879.jpg
27 KB, 620x670
>>67751902
Like what, the constant worry of not being documented?
>>
Hows your day going btw anons?
>>
>>67752200
That sounds amazing, who said pressing the restart button would be easy? everyone has their own happy endings, for some they may be nightmares. Stay safe anon
>>
O reilly is right. Trumptards are facists. Didnt America fought to eliminate nazism in the second world war 2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m3Kats8Fq8
>>
I hope everyone has learned from this thread that all people that come from low income families are the enemy and not just particular races. Poverty breeds idiots who present a danger to any democracy. The system must change. Please support aristocratic republicanism.
>>
>>67751902

You're fucking retarded. Just because pharmaceutical companies gouge prices doesn't mean that their products aren't legitimate and backed by science. Alternative medicine is the epitome of bullshit. If you have a serious illness then all marijuana will do for you is alleviate some of it's symptoms. It's not a fucking panacea.
>>
>>67752684
ahmed please I like all brown people, just not arabs
>>
Good people come from all places. Even Africa has truly good people.

Doesn't make them welcome in our country. If they want to come here, they must come legally.

We must not let our good nature and emotions govern policy. Bad people will take advantage of it.
>>
>>67751424
How are they insane, dumb ass?
>>
>>67752445
wow dude, just watch your videos before posting them as support for your satements
>>
>>67750481
People are still gonna find a way to cross over weather it be by boat, underground tunnel, plane, etc. It'd be a waste of money because we most likely know that Mexico isn't gonna pay for the wall.
>>
>>67751451
YOU FUCKING IDIOT! He wants to keep Muslims out, not deport the ones hat are already there! As for immigration, he is OBEYING THE FUCKING LAW! His policy is actually softer than Cruz's in fact!
>>
>>67747541
Think about it like this OP. If we didn't let all these mexicans in our country in the first place, that 95% mexican ghetto school would instead be all-white, and your poor mexican neighborhood would instead be a lower-middle class safe white neighborhood. If it weren't for mexicans, you wouldn't need Jose to defend you in the first place.
>>
>>67752377

>thinks Somalia sounds "amazing"

You're either a complete faggot idiot, or this is some low-quality bait.
>>
>>67752192
>Buiness yes men

You are infinitely retarded. He deals with business OPPONENTS! Both ends of the trade want the fuck the other over!

>Political shitstorm

It will not get worse, and nothing but leftist spin will happen, because it is DEMANDED by the law that Trump deport them. If he is elected,t he majority has spoken.

>The wall

Mexico will pay for it. You can tariff them as well as heavily tax legal visas. I can already predict what retarded arguments you will make against it.
>>
>>67752932
thats a very very nonsense and stupid idea hahahahahahahahaha USA is not Germany or North Korea.
>>
This is fucking gay
>>
>>67752921
But in far smaller numbers making an exploitative economy based on human suffering and organised crimes harder to maintain and be less profitable.
>>
>>67753180
Nice non argument. Nice false equivalency fallacy.
>>
>>67753180
Since when does Mexico dictate what the United States is? Where do you people get your sense of entitlement from?
>>
>>67752921
Mexico isn't going to just give America a blank check, of course you stupid nigger. The think is that it will be taken from them via visa taxes and trade tariff.
>>
>>67753253

its US not focking Hitlers land hahahahahahahahahahhahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (638 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638 KB, 1650x1275
Have a gander, retards
>>
File: 1404806244032.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1404806244032.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
As an AZ-bro I am concerned for any hispanic brothers that might get displaced by this shit.

But we live by the rule of law. If we can't have a majority of our people follow the law of the land in all aspects than whats the fucking point? We must fix this issue and the only one that's really proposing any new ideas is Trump with the wall and immigration reform.
>>
>>67753466
we said no.
>>
>>67753453
This is for U.S. citizens not the world you fucking tard
>>
>>67749724
>I'm happy I was emotionally tortured as a kid!

things no one says ever
>>
>>67753585
He will deport legal Mexican Americans with illegal parents idiota.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x350
>>67753551

>Implying you have a choice

We're gonna build the wall, and ju gonna pay for it, mayne
>>
>>67753731
never pendeja. Hilary wont build a shit.
>>
>>67753232
>far smaller
over half of all illegal residents overstay visas. Continue living in your fantasy world
>>
>>67753466
oh look, an infograph. Now I believe!
>>
To put the kindness of one person up as representative of a group is just as ludicrous as saying all Germans are bad because one Austrian was very bad.

Trump wants to enforce THE LAW and people shit on him. Lots of good and bad people come across that border, and the bad people include murderers, terrorists and every position in the drug trade.

Basically, a country has to watch out for itself first. We're not going to war with anyone. We're just trying to fucking minimize our own problems.

It's not our responsibility to solve Central or South America's, or Syria's. Immigrate legally.
>>
>>67748804
You all deserve to die and you will
>>
>>67753825
Reducing the number by (and I will pull this number out of my ass) 25% is still a significant reduction.
>>
>>67753702
Where are you getting that from?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

He just wants to end birthright citizenship for future anchor babies not people that already have citizenship. That's how most countries work by the way. Generally you need to have a parent that is a citizen to be a citizen.
>>
>>67751860
>he says thing that are impossible to do
This.

Like Putin said of him "He just talks rhetoric for the sake of popularity".

If Trump attempts the things he says he will do, the world will turn on him and rip him to shreds but that will fall into insignificance when it comes to the problems he would face at home, expect a lot of resistance rounding up illegals, there will be civil rights Demos everywhere.
>>
>>67754031
>significant reduction
also, mexican immigrants living in the US has remained steady for the last 6 years.
fantasy land etc etc
>>
File: 1435895858540.jpg (18 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1435895858540.jpg
18 KB, 500x309
>>67748804
This post is reddit jew-tier fucking stupid and the thread should have ended here
>>
>>67753930
>It's not our responsibility to solve Central or South America's, or Syria's
>Syria.

Unless the USA wishes to opt out of the Geneva Convention, then you ARE obliged to aid refugees.
>>
>>67754191
And it goes to say that deportation is also on the agenda as well as reinforcing border security.
>>
>>67754286
If they make it to the U.S. their request for asylum most be processed but that is the extent of the obligation.
>>
>>67754085
BTFO

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-oreilly-donald-trump-immigration-deport-birthright-2015-8
>>
>>67751858
LMAO
>>
if trump gets elected, the senete wont deport 11 million of ilegal aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqAqOyTZsA

wake up trumptards!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-27-21-06-21.png (1 MB, 926x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-27-21-06-21.png
1 MB, 926x1024
>>67750386
what you say white boy?
>>
>>67754566
Well if he thinks he has some other legal ground he can try that but he will probably have to go for the amendment. Honestly I think it would be great if he could deport current anchor babies because that system makes no sense. You can just go to a country and have a baby and it becomes a citizen? That is fucking retarded.
>>
>>67753888

Not an argument. Those are all positions and proposals taken straight from his website.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

It says LITERALLY NOTHING about deporting all illegal Mexican immigrants (with the exemption of ones with criminal convictions in the United States). And he's not going to just walk up the Mexican president and say "gib monies for wall, plox". The plan is to pay for the wall by seizing remittance payments to Mexico derived from illegal wages, increasing fees on temporary visas issues to Mexican elites in the US, and increase fees at ports of entry from Mexico to the United States. Tariffs and such aren't even among the primary methods listed (he only lists them as a possibility).
>>
>>67749814
There is no arguing with those who don't respect the law.
>>
>>67754899
>MUH LAW
sorry im not into cuckold
>>
>>67754950
Enjoy prison
>>
>>67754644

He's hasn't proposed anything close to deporting all illegal Mexican immigrants, which you would know if you had actually taken the time to study his positions. You're talking out of your culo, mang.
>>
>>67747541
You're implying he's illegal which if he was in a public school, he isn't.
>>
>>67755029
offcourse you would think about prison
prob into getting gangbanged by big black thugs
fuking faggot get out
>>
>>67755054
He is just mad that Trump will make it difficult for him to go to the U.S. and become a leech. He doesn't care about what is right or wrong.
>>
>>67755130
Prison is where people go when they break the law you degenerate. Kill yourself please.
>>
>>67755130
It is illegal to harbor illegals. Besides good weed doesn't come from Mexico. I'm assuming you live in California which has some seriously good weed. I wouldn't even smoke mexican dirt weed. Just use it for hash.
>>
I have a problem with all Hispanics.

Legal or illegal.

They shouldn't be here.

>>67755115

There were definitely illegals at my public school.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
>>67755130

Kek, OP is stoned
>>
>>67755329
Weird. How'd they get around that? My old school required an SSID to enroll.
>>
>>67747541
you guys should just had stayed in mexico, no reason you couldnt have a house and a life there. It's probably cheaper to get one as well.

You're all going back though, tough luck. I just wish our kebab were going back as well.
>>
>>67755466
sorry Sweden, you invited them
>>
>>67755199
I live in the border, I have a visa. I have it for shopping. more mexicans pay for a legal visa.
>>
>>67755649
Wouldn't it be cheaper to shop in Mexico? Or is the quality crap? My boss goes there every other week to buy games.
>>
>>67755466
>you guys should just had stayed in mexico, no reason you couldnt have a house and a life there. It's probably cheaper to get one as well.

Seriously. People are acting like it's fucking murder to make people to stay in their own fucking countries.

Whites get their own countries.

Spics get their own countries. Like one a half fucking continents worth.

How is that so fucking wrong?
>>
>>67755649

Which side of the border?
>>
>>67755721
Because we NEED DIVERSITY* YOU SHITLORD LIKE I CAN'T LITERALLY EVEN RIGHT NOW UGH.

*white countries only
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2512x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2512x1052
>>67755825

Liberal cognitive dissonance is quite the thing to behold
>>
>>67755714
USA has better quality and lower prices.
>>
>>67755946
Then stop fucking leaching off our quality and immigrate here to buy our shit beanman.
Or pay a fucking higher premium to get it.
If you want our dick so much you're gonna have to caress the balls a little better
>>
>>67747541
go live in Juarez and try to say the same for every mexican there naive little shit
>>
>>67756100
our countries signed NAFTA in 1994, I am using it, and your smart leaders are paying us1 dollars per hr. this is how capilism works.
>>
>>67756151
I live in Juarez, whats the matter with my city?

We have daily white tourism here.
>>
>>67747541
fuck mexico. hope trump sends all 30 million of them home. also hope he empties our prisons into mexico.
>>
>>67754191
>doing nothing is better than something

K
>>
>>67756311
>>67756285
Hows it feel being a worthless piece of human trash
>>
>>67756311
juarez is a fucking shithole cunt dont deny it im surprised you even have internet also
>daily white tourism
yeah a the couple of fbi and dea agents that come to arrest some cholo cartel members dont count
>>
>>67756464
hahahahahaha I am rich, I dont need your shitty jobs. My parents are engineers. I go to walmart and whataburguer every week.
>>
>>67756321

>empties our prisons into Mexio

That's some Fidel Castro-tier shit right their. I'd prefer if we didn't stoop down to level of those filthy commies.
>>
>>67756542
>rich
>go to walmart and whataburger

kek
>>
>>67756542

So you're an affluent Mexican living in Mexico? How the fuck does any of this affect you, then?
>>
>>67756542
>every week

holy shit we got a high roller over here
>>
>>67756543
It could never happen anyway
>>
>>67756525
we had years of violence, but we are now an industrial, touristic, and the 6th most important city.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/21/americas/mexico-ciudad-juarez-tourism/

internet also? hahahahaha in this city we manufacture computers, electronics, cars, motos,etc.
>>
>>67756525
Wow dude you sure tell him, hell how the fuck the one guy living in Juarez whould know how the life is there? Sure the Aussie knows better!

>>67756100
Your government give us NAFTA, if you want to blame someone then start for your fucking goverment that wanted to put his industry on our country, the reason we can shop, go and even cross the border so easy is because of that treaty.
>>
>>67756694
very much hahahahahaha

We had suffered 4 car robberies, and one bitch cloned me the credit card, they stole me 1500 USD
>>
>>67756775
then stop coming to america if your country is so wealthy and prosperus or has a member of the cartel got a gun to your head making you try to trick people into thinking mexico isnt a corrupt shithole
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>67756929

And this relates to Trump's proposals.......how?
>>
>>67757018
just stop watching sicario or dumb movies like that, LMAO.
>>
>>67756542
>I shop at walmart
>t. """"rich"""" mexican
>>
>>67757269

Puto pendejo, I watch Casa de Mi Padre.
>>
>>67757459
nice movie. But I prefer interstellar or gravity.
>>
>>67757521

Raul Alvarez was based as fuck in that movie, though.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1Nfgltvdk

My Colombian mother told me the same thing. Our people don't touch those mierda drugs. We just sell them to gringos. I was born in raised in the USA, and am proud to be an American, but we're responsible for a lot of the fucked up shit that goes on down there. Trump is the only candidate who at least wants to do SOMETHING about the situation.
>>
>>67747541
>his dad and him finally were able to buy a house 2 years ago
If they have enough money to buy a new house is because they are not illegal mexicans, because they need a legit job to buy it, faggot.
>>
>>67753551
Let's see just how tough you are when your country goes into absolute shit mode after Trump punishes you economically.
>>
>>67752921
>Mexico isn't gonna pay for the wall.
Those remission payment's stop coming in and they will riot and starve.
Trump is willing to cut the whole 380billion of foreign aid. let's see how well they do.

I hope they also enjoy the Zimbabwe peso after we stop bailing them out aswell.
>>
File: 1451016102741.png (167 KB, 417x750) Image search: [Google]
1451016102741.png
167 KB, 417x750
>>67747541
Are you fucking kidding me, Jose?
This dumb pasta works on Plebbit fags, but there's no white guilt here. Marry your fucking friend if you want him to be here legally, what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>67748421
Show tits
>>
File: 1456801812045.png (341 KB, 468x632) Image search: [Google]
1456801812045.png
341 KB, 468x632
>>67750535
I actually cringed
>>
File: 1433535030840.jpg (149 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1433535030840.jpg
149 KB, 650x650
>>67750981

le wew lad amirite guys?
>>
File: reddit communist commissars.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
reddit communist commissars.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>67747541
If you are gonna make up some bullshit story at least put in some effort in it.
>>
>>67759060

Fuck off, shill. Stonerfag OP got BTFO.
>>
File: 2 intelligence run.jpg (23 KB, 960x422) Image search: [Google]
2 intelligence run.jpg
23 KB, 960x422
>>67750535
>your brain on league of legends
>>
>>67749814
Weed's cheap here, anon -- come on up.
>>
>>67751860
>well only Hitler did it.
Ike deported a bunch of mexicans.
and jimmy, blocked all immigration from iran.
>>
File: 18qg4nx5anhnrjpg.jpg (17 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
18qg4nx5anhnrjpg.jpg
17 KB, 256x352
>>67755466
>implying Sweden won't take in the Mexican refugees
>>
>>67750386
I'm 6 foot 2 and bench 225, squat 4lmaopl8s and ohp 155 lbs, I could wreck your boipussi so easy bro don't tempt me
>>
File: 1442353791925.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1442353791925.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>
>>67747541
Thought this was going to be heart felt story. Turns out you're just a nigga swooning for a pooning.
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.