[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "black culture" just southern white culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 588x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 588x576
Were rednecks the original blacks?
I notice they both say the same uneducated shit like "ayy boo boo" and eat the same grease filled cuisine
Weren't western blacks into funk and shit until southern fried hip hop appeared on the scene
I swear they get it all from rednecks
Probably why blacks are racist too
>>
>>67747398
Where do you think the rednecks got it from Pedro?
>>
WE
>>
>>67747398
This is why black people get stereotyped for watermelon

Everyone loved watermelon down south but we brought the niggers over here and they stole our stereotype
>>
>>67747398
>I notice they both say the same uneducated shit like "ayy boo boo"

They're just big fans of Yogi Bear.
>>
A lot of it yeah.
>>
File: no-thanks-dude.jpg (59 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
no-thanks-dude.jpg
59 KB, 450x450
>using this Bernie supporter as a reaction image
>>
>>67747398
There is a big slice of black culture that comes from southern culture, but that culture is not "white culture".

Blacks in the north who started saying ya'll in the 2000s are big old phoneys.
>>
>>67747398
When I moved to US, first thing I noticed is how close the inner-city cant is to the drawling Southern accents. I think people who lived in America for too long get brainwashed into not hearing the Southern accent in blacks (OMG BUT IT'S RACIST TO COMPARE MULTICULTURAL NORTHERNERS TO THOSE UNCULTURED REDNECKS!)
>>
>>67747982
>They're just big fans of Yogi Bear.
Stealing picnic baskets you mean?
>>
>>67747398
Yes.

The deep south is probably the most color-blind place in the world, because blacks and whites in the same income bracket are indistinguishable from each other.

If they're rich they eat fried chicken, if they're poor they eat the parts of animals other people throw out, if they're poorer don't ask.
>>
File: ghettok.png (32 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
ghettok.png
32 KB, 256x256
>>67748078
>>67747982

10/10
>>
Pretty much. Most people have no clue how closely-related the dialects are either.'

Find a blue-collar 80-year-old in the south, and tell me he doesn't talk and act black to you.
>>
File: 1458133897060.jpg (39 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1458133897060.jpg
39 KB, 843x843
>ayy boo boo
>northerners
>>
>>67747398
yea same with blues and rock and all that, came from the mountains

i remember a thread and there was a anon talking about "mountain people" and to just stay away from them for your own good" "no seriously dont go near them just leave them alone"

thought it was fucking hilarious, but probably true
>>
>>67748124
> If they're rich they eat fried chicken
Aww anon, if you're in the Deep South now, I send you virtual hugs. We don't even consider those lumps of breading soaked in lard a food item.
>>
Yep.
>>
And I do think Thomas Sowell was probably on to something when he suggested the stereotype about violent blacks has as much to do with scotland as it does with africa.
>>
>>67748065
Everyone joked about it 20 years ago when rappers started doing it. Now nobody cares.
>>
You're totally correct.

Thomas Sowell wrote an article on this, it's called Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

There is a book of the same name that includes it and other essays on cultural groups, all are worth reading.
>>
>>67747800
WUZ
>>
>>67748636
Because you've been
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

At some point in America it became completely PC to hate on poor, uneducated, racist whites and sell your wives to rich black bulls.
>>
>>67747762
They got it from peasants who got it from pagans who got it from animals.
>>
>>67749352
>At some point in America it became completely PC to hate on poor, uneducated, racist whites

On reddit and college campuses.

Everyone else whitey still rules with an iron fist.
>>
>>67748669
and to add. there was a long study that followed a white and black in Germany from birth to teens and they were pretty much the exact same
>>
>>67749988
>>67749988
Haha last thing I wanted is to trigger you, m8. How many microaggressions did you have to live through today?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.