[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get why many want him to get elected president.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1456405090181.gif (2 MB, 350x283) Image search: [Google]
1456405090181.gif
2 MB, 350x283
I don't get why many want him to get elected president. If Donald Trump gets elected, he'll cut taxes so much that we will not have enough money on the federal budget for public works or public programs. In 4 years, this nation will look like a 3rd world country. The wall that he's proposing to build won't do much since many will find other means of entering weather it be by planes, boats, or tunnels.
>>
What? Trump never said anything about cutting programs or projects for citizens.
>>
>>67747189
Other than Obamacare and the Mexican slave trade.
>>
>>67746990

The amount of taxes the goverment takes in is irrelevant to the amount of money it spends. Prove me wrong
>>
>>67746990
It already looks like a 3rd world country in a lot places. Taxes are already high as hell and it don't seem to be making a difference.
>>
>>67747505
How the US seems to spend on useless crap, it'll run low in a few years.
>>
Wasteful spending is the problem, not how much money there is available.
>>
Fox stumped.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-debate-idUSKCN0WI2H0
>>
>>67746990
>we will not have enough money on the federal budget for public works or public programs.
Nigger shit. GET IT OUT OF HERE!
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 468x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 468x498
>>67747317
>>
>>67746990
Donald will run the country like a business, which is a great idea. The thing about politics is that if your ideas don't work, you'll probably still get re-elected. If your ideas don't work in business, you'll go out of business and that's the end of it.
>>
actually, im interested in knowing how trump can cut taxes but reduce spending

then again, trump hasn't talked about reducing spending at all
>>
>>67748673
Obamacare is gone, spending for that is gone
Illegal Immigrants are gone, thats an extra $100 billion a year in the back pocket.
Getting paid by other nations for being World Police instead of doing it for free

He's got so many plans you don't even know
MAGA faggot.
>>
>>67748600
Hope he doesn't run it into the ground like he usually does with his businesses.
>>
>>67749147
lmao this. He's only worth $10b and he lives in a gold apartment at the top of a skyscraper that he build himself, what a fucking loser. Successful businessmen are worth $6 gorillion and live in a diamond house on the moon.
>>
>Donald Trump is going to achieve every point that someone else wrote on his website

Lol retard. Read the Art of the Deal. Trump makes big opening bids. He doesn't expect to cut taxes by 10 trillion.

Trump puts Americans first, and he's the only candidate who does so. That's great.
>>
>>67749437
> believing the numbers he told you

I'll bet that once he releases his tax returns he has less than 2 billion dollars, maybe even less than 1 billion. He's the laughing stock of the business world.
>>
>>67746990
i may not be full pro trump, but i dont want hillary to win and cuck usa like merkle did to germany
>>
>>67749737
Only a billion? Top fucking kek what an epic failure.
I have more than that in my mattress.
Trump is stumped, I am now a Clint Licker.
>>
>>67749737
Yeah your fucking stupid. Business men have huge egos. He is the front runner of the republican deep into the primaries. He was able to do this because of how effective he is as a communicator and as a business man. Every rich billionaire is envious of what he has done, and insecure because they know they could not accomplish it themselves. He is not the laughing stock. He is a god among businessmen. He has done what they desire to do, but lack the character, charisma, and intelligence.
>>
>>67750187
> implying it's his victory

The party was about to implode. They had 17 primary nominees and all sorts of retarded crazy people like Ben Carson or Carly Fiorina.

Carson and Cruz lack all the character, charisma and intelligence that Trump pretends he has but they were still second place in front of all the experienced politicians.

If Trump didn't run, the election would've been won by a Tea Party favorite anyway. Maybe even Rand Paul.
>>
>>67749607
>Thinking that any canidate actually cares about you

He's only running for his personal gain.
>>
WHAT PART OF GOOD DEALS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>67747317
Your wrong because tumblr said so.
>>
>>67750832
>personal gain
He loses money and he has to live in the shitty white house with a bunch of fags and het threatened and hated everyday.
>>
>>67748673

I realize you faggots have a hard on for shitting on Regan, however your God Emperor's economics are Reganomics aka trickle down on one level.

I think it is a good thing.

On one level he is going to cut taxes on individuals.

The big part is that he is planning on basically forcing American companies to build factories here. This is the kicker.

Trumps plan is to give a dose of adrenaline/meth/cocaine to the American economy. It''s about fucking time. He expects the growth it creates to create tax revenue to offset the tax cuts. It's brilliant. It is the only coherent plan I have heard from anybody since '08.

It maybe the last shot to keep us out of a full on depression.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.