[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If you have a drug felony, you are not able to par
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 750x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 750x594
>"If you have a drug felony, you are not able to participate in the industry legally."
>"Black people have been two and ten times more likely to get arrested and serve long sentences for drug crimes than white people."

http://youtu.be/OCFFLWKkyNo
>>
File: 1457508869042.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457508869042.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>67746604
>>
>>67746604
I've never been arrested for having marijuana because I'm responsible. Niggers just walk around with an ounce on them in a bag rather than a jar while smoking a blunt in public and act like they dindu nuffin when they get caught.
>>
Well, I don't think it's racist, but rules like like are definitely set up to stifle competition.
>>
HOL UP HOL UP

SO YUS SAYIN

MA BLUNT BE RAYCISS??
>>
Can a felon run a liquor store?
>>
>>67746604

More likely to carry
More likely to consume in public
More likely to sell in public
Have more drug-related ER visits
>>
>>67746780
Still though, it shouldn't be a jailable offense.
>>
>>67746935
They can if they show good moral behavior, pay their taxes, and vote
>>
>>67746780
Exactly. 90% of the time if all you got is a blunt the cops will (if they stop you at all) just ask you to take it home or crush it out.

Carrying more than that is considered intent for distribution... which is 100% true.
>>
>>67746973
ER?
I only here about people going to the er for weed on the news. The fact that a marijuana er case makes the news shows how rare it happens. You cannot overdose.
>>
>>67747202

I said drug-related. Not just weed.
>>
File: MuhBooze.jpg (44 KB, 435x652) Image search: [Google]
MuhBooze.jpg
44 KB, 435x652
>>67746997
>Still though, it shouldn't be a jailable offense.

Tell that to the porch monkeys.
Niggers are their own worst enemies.

>In the 1960s, residents of black neighborhoods felt constantly under threat from addicts and others associated with the drug trade, and their calls for increased safety measures resonated at community meetings, in the pages of black newspapers like 'The Amsterdam News,' and in churches.

>Reverend George McMurray was lead pastor at the Mother A.M.E. Zion Church in Harlem in the 1970s when the city faced a major heroin epidemic. He wanted convicted drug dealers to spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

>"When you send a few men to prison for life, someone's going to pass the word down, 'It's not too good over here,'" McMurray said. "So instead of robbery and selling dope, [they'll think] ‘I want to go to school and live a good life...’"

>Black support for the drug war didn't just grow in New York. At the federal level, members of the newly-formed Congressional Black Caucus met with President Richard Nixon, urging him to ramp up the drug war as fast as possible.

>Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 passes Congress, enacting far tougher Federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws for drug offenders, including those caught with marijuana. Establishes a 100-to-1 disparity in punishments for crack cocaine compared to the powdered form of the drug. The measure is supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, though some members want even harsher penalties for drug crimes. Sixteen of nineteen African American members of the House — including Texas Rep. Mickey Leland and California Rep. Ron Dellums — co-sponsored the bill.

>Charlie Rangel built his congressional career riding the “tough on crime” bandwagon of the 1980s. In a 1989 feature article, Ebony titled Rangel “The Front-Line General” of the war. Rangel even accused President Reagan of being soft on drugs.
>>
>>67747126
You could face up to five years for any amount of marijuana in most states. People have gone to jail for a roach.
>>
>>67747316
>see cop
>swallow joint

oh no what will I do?

But it's irrelevant because I live in CA so nobody gives a fuck and I'm legal anyway
>>
>>67747270
Im talking about weed.
>>
File: GangsterVSnigger.jpg (55 KB, 700x584) Image search: [Google]
GangsterVSnigger.jpg
55 KB, 700x584
>>67747396

Then learn to read, dinglefuck.
>>
>>67747376
Yeah but imagine being in wisconsin and getting caught with a gram of shake. You would go to jail. Thats just fucked.
>>
File: 1395326675827.gif (414 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1395326675827.gif
414 KB, 480x270
>>67746604
>weed is racist
The libshit victim complex is so strong even their own bad habits are oppressing them.
>>
>>67747536
Going to jail for a little weed is fucked. Thats what im saying.
>>
File: spongebob_fat.jpg (25 KB, 396x551) Image search: [Google]
spongebob_fat.jpg
25 KB, 396x551
because they keep making it impossible for police to turn a blind eye by selling on corners like fucking clowns with baloons.

and they try HARD to ignore black crime so they dont have to arrest so many of them, they really do.

You CANT fucking stab someone in public because they did your drugs instead of selling them, you just cant.
>>
>>67747697
well move the fuck out of Wisconsin. I mean fuck, Michigan and Illinois both have medical laws.
>>
File: NaturalHabitat.jpg (148 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
NaturalHabitat.jpg
148 KB, 960x720
>>67747697
>Going to jail for a little weed is fucked. Thats what im saying.

Niggers pushed for those laws. That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>67746604
>get arrested with 20 grams or more weed on you before it got legalized

>can never legally buy weed for the rest of your life even when its totally legal for everyone else

>this is fair and not just a shitty attempt at trying to maintain as many prisoners as possibly for the prison industry

Not even fucking racist, it's just dumb
>>
>>67747126
Yes, no one buys weed and drives it home, everyone buys a single joint from their dealer every time they want to smoke

I could get caught with an ounce just because I buy in bulk to save money and they'd give me a felony based on the assumption no one buys ounces except to sell

Fuck pigs
>>
>>67747270
Sheeit man, y'all know that just be lies made up by da white man to keep holdun US brothas down. History be raciss and shit. #BLM
>>
>>67748045
oh ok so you're a cop-hating DUDE WEED LMAO. got it. Maybe you could have thought about your action's consequences before breaking the law - you think I'd smoke if it was illegal here? hell no. I follow the law. tell you what when you learn to stop letting weed become your identity, I'll let you move to Colorado or Washington. stay the fuck outta CA tho, we have enough degenerates as it is.
>>
>>67747825
Illinois medical law is basically no weed for you unless you gonna die. Even with PTSD and a blown off leg they would rather you take pharmaceuticals.
>>
File: 20160317-013233.png (16 KB, 586x98) Image search: [Google]
20160317-013233.png
16 KB, 586x98
>>
>>67748283
Wow, all those words, yet you still haven't managed to say anything

As if the only reason you wouldn't buy illegal weed is because you'd be too autistic to find it

Kill yourself retard
>>
>>67746604
Don't do hood nigger shit and you won't get busted for weed.
>>
>>67748396
That seems a bit strange tbqh, isn't there a greater risk of overdosing or addiction with opiates, even if prescribed?

>>67748483
lmao stay butthurt that you have to face consequences, you knew the law when you broke it, faggot
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.