[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump leads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 300x366
Any predictions as to what will come next?
>>
>>67746335
He's gonna lose bigly
>>
>>67746368
This

Race will obv come down to Sanders-Kasich
>>
>>67746368
It's be youj
>>
America will become great again
>>
>>67746454
If you are going to shitpost at least pick somebody reasonable like Cruz
>>
>>67746454
Here's your (You)
>>
>>67746335

Trump gets an endorsement from the SS
Slim Shady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0
>>
File: 1455853856824.jpg (110 KB, 532x500) Image search: [Google]
1455853856824.jpg
110 KB, 532x500
>>67746335
If Arizona doesn't deliver, We drop a nuke there. DON'T FUCK THIS UP ARIZONA.
>>
WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN
>>
File: image.jpg (740 KB, 2935x2201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
740 KB, 2935x2201
GOP establishment BTFO. Cable news BTFO. There will be no brokered convention. Let's do some delegate math:

Trump with 673. Cruz has 411.

Total GOP delegates = 2472
Needed to win = 1237
Delegates remaining = 1076
Delegates Trump needs to win = 564

Trump needs to win 52% of the remaining delegates. He's won 48% of allocated delegates thus far, but that was with many other candidates in the field. Now there are just three candidates left. Also, Trump has solid leads in California, Arizona, New York, and New Jersey. (These are winner take all except for NY, but getting 50% vote in NY means winner take all). That is 376 delegates right there, giving Trump a total of 1049 delegates. Trump would then need a mere 188 delegates out of the remaining 700 delegates in play.

>Allow me to introduce you to the inevitable GOP nominee
>>
>>67746335
Whatever it is, it's going to be YUGE.
>>
>>67746335

>wins nomination
>elected president
>makes America great again
>>
Polls are getting tense on the Democratic side. Who will Trump have more trouble facing during the nominations, Bernie or Hillary?
>>
>>67746335
I have my money on kaisch or trump. Literally. If one of them wins I win $1000
>>
>>67747787
Trump will lose in Cali. All the gop opposition forces are regrouping for an epic Cali battle
>>
>>67746335
God will reveal himself to us and show a picture of Trump to everyone and be like, "This is my Son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to him!"
because literally its the second coming of Christ Jesus and only me and like a few other people know ATM
p.s. im not doing a meme or anything like that
if you read Revelations Jesus said "see you soon lmao"
1900 years is soon enough IMO
>>
>>67751248
Fred Trump's middle name is CHRIST
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.