[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop hating on Ted Cruz guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 238982692-XCXD.jpg (254 KB, 1484x987) Image search: [Google]
238982692-XCXD.jpg
254 KB, 1484x987
Hi /pol/

Stop hating on Ted Cruz so much. If either Ted Cruz or Donald Trump wins, we've won, and it's good for the country.

Hell, a Cruz/Trump or Trump/Cruz ticket would be amazing. They've attacked each other pretty hard at this point, so I don't know if it'll happen. However, it would just about be the death of the Washington Establishment.

The Left hate both Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. They both despise them for different reasons:

They hate Ted Cruz because he is the most conservative presidential candidate that has ever gotten this close to getting the nomination. He would roll back every single thing Barack Obama has done.

They hate Donald Trump because they think his hyperbole is racist and authoritarian.

The Republican establishment is embarrassed by Trump, but they HATE Ted Cruz:

Ted Cruz has called Mitch McConnell a liar on the Senate floor, he was a thorn in the side of the Gang of 8 amnesty bill, he has filibustered and always voted to defund Obamacare, and he has been way too conservative for the moderate squish Republicans in washington.

The establishment is embarrassed by Donald Trump because he makes them think Republicans will be seen as low information racists if they support Donald Trump. They see him as an abrasive clown outsider that just doesn't fit their "elitist" mold.

We win either way with Ted or Donald. I prefer Ted because I'm conservative and Donald is a populist (which means he has some liberal positions on trade, abortion, and entitlements). Nonetheless, I'll vote for him if he's the nominee. Both Ted and Donald are better than Hillary or Bernie.

Don't be so hard on Cruz. He is in no way an establishment guy (Inb4 caps lock "IN BED WITH GOLDMAN SACHS), and his policies and views have always been generally in line with /pol/'s.

Trump is a funny meme man. His power to persuade people is amazing. Supporters actually adopt his language and repeat it ad nauseum. However, he has broad appeal to beat Hillary in the general
>>
They'd make a good team.
>>
File: cruz-trump1.jpg (48 KB, 485x291) Image search: [Google]
cruz-trump1.jpg
48 KB, 485x291
They even get along with each other outside of campaign mode.
>>
FUCK OFF REDDIT
>>
>>67746169
>LoserCruzers realize they have no chance of winning
>Even if the rat
>Pandering to /pol/iticians who now run the free world through meme magic and praising KEK.
Get the fuck out reddicvck, it's over for the closet commie bernie. Accept it.

>>67747444
Trump gets along with Hill the Shill and Saudi Arabian princes, he gets along with everyone.

/thread /shills
>>
>>67747818

Bernie is retarded and doesn't understand economics.

He could never accomplish any of his retarded ideas.

I hate being called a Redditor for being a Cruz supporter. I'm not going to stop being a Cruz supporter though.

I bet you didn't even read my post.
>>
>>67746169
I'd rather vote for Shillary or Hernie than Trump. FUCK TRUMP. If Trump gets the nomination I'm voting DEM.
>>
>>67746169
>>67746509
>>67747444
Tell Cruz to slow down the rhetoric then.

Aside from saying "Lyin Ted", Trump's attacks on Cruz have slowed down. Cruz on the other hand is fucking relentless but he is not making a dent on Trump.

Cruz even blamed the Chicago protesters / riots on Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmxBp4IFe_I
>>
>>67749449
>shitpost and shill the rat everyday
>he has no chance of winning the nomination
you're in denial, you may as well be a reddicvck, no one is boarding the LoseCruz
>>
I largely agree. Cruz as VP would be great to balance out Trump's relatively moderate position on social issues and fiscal responsibility. He could also capture the latino vote.

Cruz moved towards Trump on immigration, for which Trump took the heat but also the media attention. The establishment doesn't only hate him for that, but also because he's non-interventionist and wants a more nationalist economy. Pretty much the polar opposite of what the establishment neocons want.
>>
>>67752317

Reasonable.

I'm not crazy about the idea of tariffs that Trump floats.
>>
>>67749922

It's politics and they both believe they can win. When Cruz started going up in the polls, Trump started floating around the idea that Cruz was a Canadian who couldn't be president.

It's a primary season. Shots get fired.
>>
>>67746169
Trumptards are at that point of personality cult where they will mindlesly attack anyone who isn't their leader, even if he holds the same or more radical views.

It's pointless, they are fully brainwashed.
>>
>>67747563
This. Thread hidden. Reddit shills doing overtime since bernie got rekt. Sad!
>>
>>67749922
Trump won Chicago Cook county by humongous lead.
>>
>>67753966
>Waah whoever doesn't support muh meme candidate is reddit!
See? That's what I'm talking about. They can't even form an actual argument anymore.
>>
>>67746169
establishment hates Cruz for a reason. He is a scum.

Beside fact that, as you said both establishment and lefts HATE him, so he has lowest chance in general, he actually does not have chance in primaries as well.

Either Trump gets it by collecting enough pledget delegates or Kasich gets it in contested convention.

And it is good thing, because Cruz is scum, has no chance in general and pretty much deserves it. He is most conservative, but definitely last of the three for anyone who looks beyond isidewith on stuff like character of person in question
>>
>>67746169
I prefer Rubio over cruz, I think cruz is a filthy liar which loses a lot of brownie points
>>
No.
>>
>>67752801
these protectionist tariffs are amazing and a step in the right direction to dismantling the world these internationalists would love to create.

protectionism and the wall go hand in hand, don't agree with one and dislike the other.

Especially if this can bring on an economic recession in Europe, then the refugees will get tossed the fuck out sure enough.
>>
>>67754718

I agree with the wall, but I disagree with messing with free trade. It always raises prices for the consumers.

I'm for sovereignty of a country, but I like economic freedom.
>>
>>67754879
We can see this economic freedom has failed and weakens a nation. It must be rejected, the people made to accept the sacrifice of having less of certain goods. Autarky must be the goal in which to free us completely of these international statesmen and profiteers.
>>
>>67746169
FICK OFF SHILLS, SAGED

SIMPLY GOOGLE KASICH SOROS FUNDING

>http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/soros-money-funding-kasichs-presidential-bid/

KASICH IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

WHY DOES NO ONE COVER THIS???

THAT TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOING ON

LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"

MAKE SOROS THREADS!

SPREAD SOROS KNOWLEDGE ON NORMIE MEDIA... THEY HAVE NO CLUE... BLM, RIOTS, MOVEON, KASICH FUNDING, BUSH FUNDING, BROKERED CONVENTION SCHEME ETC. ETC.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE SOROS THREADS HERE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS... NOT HILLARY OR ANY OF HIS PUPPETS

DONT FORGET KASICH SIGNED ON TO THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN AND IS PRO OPEN BORDERS

FIGHT

MAGA
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.