[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
United Caliphates of America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: muslims_capitol.jpg (158 KB, 990x646) Image search: [Google]
muslims_capitol.jpg
158 KB, 990x646
Whenever a Burgertard calls your county cucked, show them this and savor their tears of impotent rage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
>>
>>67745823
Holy shit is that real
>>
>>67746025
>yfw your id almost spells Jeb

And yes, it happened. IT HAPPENED.
>>
>>67745823
They don't pray to Mekka. Is it possible they don't worship the sand gods anymore but uncle Sam?
>>
>>67745823
This literally happens everywhere there's Muslims..are all countries cucked then?
>>
>>67746299
Watch the clip, they chant "allahu akbar" with impunity in front of the fucking Capitol
>>
>>67746390
>are all countries cucked then?

Only to relevant countries (i.e. first world countries) but Americans still act like they're still free.
>>
>>67745823
We have the same amount of muslims but there are over 300 million americans and only like 40-50 million germans left.
Do the math.
Also americans are heavily armed.

Oh and Allahu Ackbar is just what they say during prayer it doesn't necessarily have a violent connotation.
>>
>>67746638
Also it's painfully obvious that you are in the bargaining phase of dealing with grief right now.

>i-it's not so b-bad, other countries do it too, see!
>>
>>67746738
>Oh and Allahu Ackbar is just what they say during prayer it doesn't necessarily have a violent connotation.

Confirmed for Turkroach.
>>
>>67746738
>Oh and Allahu Ackbar is just what they say during prayer it doesn't necessarily have a violent connotation.

This is how it starts
>>
>>67746185
how would you know
>>
File: 1457316536392.jpg (45 KB, 572x549) Image search: [Google]
1457316536392.jpg
45 KB, 572x549
>>67746953
This, as Americans we accepted the fact that we will always have mudbloods roaming this nation, but we just live on with the hopes they either kill each other or make something of themselves.

Its funny seeing Germany try and make USA feel like crap about Muslims when we literally have 1-2% Muslim population in this country, and on top of that I can shoot one that tries anything stupid. What can you do about it, Kraut? >>67746638
>>
>>67745823
M A S S R A P E
A
S
S
R
A
P
E
>>
>>67747361
>Stage 1: denial
>>
File: black on white rape.png (42 KB, 622x208) Image search: [Google]
black on white rape.png
42 KB, 622x208
>>67747368

Massrape indeed.
>>
>>67747361

Not even 1%. 0.6% to 1.7% jews.

We'll be fine as long as a president doesn't import them in mass like weedlmao fucker did.
>>
>>67746390
They don't pray in front of the palace or parliament mate. America is always 1 step ahead when it comes to cucks.
Of course Canada is one step further after electing a guy who immediately converted to Islam.
>>
>>67747440
Nice try, American Muslims that follow the law don't bother me. If they support the Constitution I have no issue with them. Suck my cock faggot, you are just mad that we have Muslims that don't act like massive retards.

And AGAIN, the ones that act out of line can be shot by civilians. What can you do about your much worse situation?
>>
>>67746738
Allah akbar...it just meens ' god is great'.
>>
>>67748067
>Everything is OK because I have guns.
>Guns will save me from having a nigger for president.
>Guns will save me from millions of illegal spics entering the country.
>Guns will save me from being in a country with minority Whites.
>Guns will save me from having to choose between a woman and a Jew for the next president.
D E L U D E D.
>>
File: Whitehouse-Rainbow.jpg (61 KB, 960x484) Image search: [Google]
Whitehouse-Rainbow.jpg
61 KB, 960x484
>>67748383
Also:

>Guns will save me from gay marriage
>>
>>67746432
They still pray to a western temple and not to their usual place. Either the Capitol is now a destination for pilgrims which means it's an Islamic building or they don't pray to Mekka which makes them something else but not normal Muslims
>>
>>67749067
It does look like a mosque.
>>
>>67749067
I checked it out on Google Maps and it looks like Mekka lies in the direction of the praying.
>>
>>67749998
So you can say they lined up like this to rustle some jimmies.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.