[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia would absolutely decimate canada according to Glob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: Australia vs faggots.png (321 KB, 1063x2535) Image search: [Google]
Australia vs faggots.png
321 KB, 1063x2535
Australia would absolutely decimate canada according to GlobalFirepower

they have more resources, so why are the canadians so inefficient?

is it some sort of retardation caused by the cold weather?
are their brains so soaked in refugee cum that they can't think anymore?

redpill me on the Red Leafed Menace

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=australia&country2=canada&Submit=COMPARE
>>
>>67745764
you're trying to hard.
>>
>>67745764
Once again we see that hot weather definitely creates retardation.And stop trying so hard here is your (you)
>>
File: well.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
well.png
20 KB, 560x407
>>67745764
GlobalFirepower is garbage but Canada's military is far weaker than it should be.

But anyone else would do the same living next to the US desu.
>>
>>67745764
Just think about it for a moment. Canadians ancestors were the idiots that went north to that frigid hellhole instead of settling in the states. When you take that into account you start to understand the fucking leafs.
>>
>>67745764
they dickride the United States for protection
>>
>>67745764

>no attack helicopters
>less warplanes
>no carriers

hahahahahah we'd beat you senseless in a war
>>
File: squiddyno.jpg (95 KB, 326x908) Image search: [Google]
squiddyno.jpg
95 KB, 326x908
Canada doesn't need a military because even if they started a fight, the US would back them up. Everybody knows this and nobody wants a war with the US.
>>
>>67745764
This chart's data is 6 years old
>>
File: Canadian Oligarch.jpg (54 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Oligarch.jpg
54 KB, 545x365
>>67748008
>Canada doesn't need a military

Canada is our bitch. If she hears a bump in the night, she puts her cold ass feet on our leg and whines "Honey, go check out that noise.
>>
>>67749035
And yet they have the nerve to dispute us over arctic territory
>>
>>67749611
What do you exepct? Obama is our president

Besides that's like Canada trying to dispute us over Puerto Rico, Florida or Hawaii
>>
File: ReallySorry.jpg (85 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
ReallySorry.jpg
85 KB, 672x960
>>67749611

You never had a chick get mouthy when you told her to go cook something?

All she wants is a good dicking.
>>
File: 883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg (111 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg
111 KB, 377x500
>>67745764
its because canadians are faggots, they need to harden the fuck up
>>
>>67750925
I'm not even joking when I say this, but a few years back there was someone driving snowplow at night and ran over an elderly woman. Once he realized what happened he got out of the vehicle and apologized. She died within minutes.

This was admitted in court. So yeah, this picture is quite hilarious.
>>
>>67747014
What aircraft carriers do you have?
>>
Canada has far more oil, they would win
>>
>>67747014
https://medium.com/war-is-boring/australia-is-getting-aircraft-carriers-sort-of-294519a756ca#.aq6tu8qkz

Pretty sure you have 2 boats on order that hold choppers and that you have nothing to support aircraft; nor does your government plan to convert these ships to support jets.

Also it looks like we outnumber you in key resources like oil production and manpower and available soldiers and transport aircraft and vehicles, on top of being outmatched by artillery.

The only thing you out match us on is helicopters and 2 crappy ships being being built to carry them which are arguably useless in a full scale war as they are so easily neutralized.

You're drunk Australia go to sleep.
>>
>>67752386
Australia doesn't have aircraft carriers, we have two helicopter dock ships
>>
>>67752959
Yea but the website listed by your retarded brother says you have 2 carriers which may be a factor in his bold statements
>>
We make more money and have a larger population.
>>
>>67753077
I'd bet on Canada for beating Australia in a war, but I can't see the two nations ever being at war.

Too similar culturally and politically and too far away from each other. We both have large environmentally hazardous countries separated by oceans. Any conflict would take place on the sea and then the victor dictating terms of the cease fire.
>>
File: ToughGuy.jpg (133 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
ToughGuy.jpg
133 KB, 510x340
>>67751631
>So yeah, this picture is quite hilarious.

Love you, Canada.
You aren't our first choice, but when the lights come up and no one will sell us another shot, you're our eternal booty call.
>>
File: 1457483143239.jpg (41 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1457483143239.jpg
41 KB, 500x680
>>67753524
Unless one of us gets the nuke and one country continues left while the other right.

Vote for trump

If we are influenced by the emporer and you become caliphate then it won't look good for you senpai
>>
>>67746212
... we didn't go north, you just took all the prime land and left us with the scraps
we used to be one big happy family ;_;
>>
>>67745764
Cause weed man thinks killing your enemies makes them win.
>>
>>67746212
Hahaha this makes sense; though in my defense my ancestors moved from the prairies and Halifax to here...

Only half retarded DNA.
>>
NUH UH! MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD
>>
File: Toronto.jpg (395 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Toronto.jpg
395 KB, 1440x1080
>>67753776
>we used to be one big happy family

Kek. No.
Everyone in the US has dreamed of a vacation to Australia at one time or another. (I did, until I saw Crocodile Dundee. After that, my first real vacation was to South Korea.)

A vacation to Canada is the permanent consolation prize to the losers on The Price Is Right.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.