[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to talk something serious, leaving the satire, insults
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: RXfGADDhAD_1446178500816.jpg (213 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
RXfGADDhAD_1446178500816.jpg
213 KB, 1024x768
I want to talk something serious, leaving the satire, insults and racism behind

What the fuck happened?

Like really, It's like the entire world, no only western civilization, fell into darkness

>Mexico was going to be a prosperous empire with Iturbide, now it is a failed state
>Japan used to be the land of samurai warriors and honor, now it is a cuckland
>US used to be a prosperous country, now it is filled with either racists rednecks or SJW bitches
>Europe was an unified christian superpower, now it is a Muslim divided libtard land
>Russia was a powerful empire, now it is a corrupt federation with economic issues
>Spain used to be the land of muslim killers and conquerors, now it is faggotlandia and is broken
>UK used to be a powerful christian country, now it is property of the Rothschild
>Every arabic nation was fine until the state of Israel was created, then everyone just started to kill each other
>Africa is a mega-diverse continent with a lot of potential, and yet it is the worst place in the world
>and so on...

I mean, what the fuck happened?

Of course we know who's behind it all but... how and why?
>>
>>67745198
Our world is being terraformed socially or being reengineered, whether it is intentional or not is anyone's guess. Perhaps this is the end of history that Hegel was talking about.
>>
>>67745198
Progress is not a single continuous thing. Empires rise and fall, nations decline and degenerate. Greatest delusion we have is the belief that tomorrow will always be better than yesterday.

For all their jewery gamesworkshop must be congratulated for touching on this subject through 40k
>>
File: 1457555337552.jpg (45 KB, 380x479) Image search: [Google]
1457555337552.jpg
45 KB, 380x479
Jews
>>
>>67745198
I think history romances the past. All we have is a look into the past through literature, art, and text. Our imagination really fills in a lot of it.

My wet dream is being a trapper in the American west and living on a homestead right when the west was being colonized. Looking for gold/oil in New Mexico, living in a tiny town with a fucking sheriff. I get a boner just thinking about it.

Shit probably sucked though in reality
>>
>>67745198
Marxism and Globalism. Killed the Czars, Killed Germany, Killing/Killed the USA not quite sure yet. But all hope may have died in 1945.
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN.png (413 KB, 567x336) Image search: [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN.png
413 KB, 567x336
>>67745498
>>
America was WAY more "racist redneck" in the beginning. Build wall.
>>
File: pinky.jpg (2 MB, 1875x1407) Image search: [Google]
pinky.jpg
2 MB, 1875x1407
People and people's haven't given up on wanting to rule the world, especially if bored. When you have extraordinary wealth, power, and a concept of subjugation(media) wouldn't you use it to you're advantage?
>>
>>67745334
>>67745362
>>67745516
>>67745539
All of these are true.
>>
>>67745198
>why?
Cut down the oldest and proudest of trees and reduce them to ashes and leave room for newer Jewish trees to grow
>>
File: 1456283842939.jpg (185 KB, 1214x1116) Image search: [Google]
1456283842939.jpg
185 KB, 1214x1116
>>67745539

Third Reich was our last chance....
>>
>>67745615
Also this
>not so subliminal messages in a kids cartoon
>>
>>67745362
What the roach basically said.

Between the japs becoming cucks and nothing like they used to be, america became great and was a superpower (still is despite its social decline), the examples you gave are too far apart from eachother while you ignored the great things that happened between them.
>>
>>67745198
Oddly enough, Kazinsky got it right. Modern life is destroying us.

Man has become so far removed from his natural state that he is literally becoming insane.
>>
>>67745334

You should read Guenon and Evola. The doctrine of the Four Cycles was known to the ancients, long before the linear conception of history, driven by "Progress," was ever thought up. We live in the Kali Yuga (Age of Kali), called the Iron Age by the Ancient Greeks, corresponding to the Christian End Times. The Kali Yuga is a spiritual dark age. There is no connection to the divine, the concept of transcendence is scoffed at, and egalitarianism has erased the natural order of men, which was hierarchical. When Neitzsche said "God is dead" he presented a similar idea. Metaphysics, spiritual beliefs, a connection to the divine - these things haven't been fashionable in hundreds of years. According to Nietzsche, God was the pinnacle of the unseen world (Schopenhauer's concept of Idea as opposed to Will). If God is dead, well, goodbye to all of that - everything is materialism now.

It only gets worse for now m80, and someday it will get better.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.