[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latino Trump Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16
Any other spic voting for Trump in here?

Have you told anyone yet?

How do you deal with the Jorge Ramos and univision cholo butthurt ?
>>
>it's a tío Tomás thread
>>
>>67744190
Here. I justify it by saying I'm hoping Bernie wins the nomination (not happening), but if he doesn't I'll vote for Trump because Hillary is evil (see Libya and Honduras).
>>
>>67744621
What did she do in
Honduras?
>>
>>67744770
Supported the oligarchs that overthrew a leftist, but legally elected president. Lots of world bank financed projects are pushed through and dispossessing small landholders (sell your land or die type of deals) for palm oil plantations and hydro electric dams. Clinton family friend Lanny Davis (kike) was the lobbyist in DC for these oligarchs. One of the oligarchs called Pres. Obama a monkey and the stupid duck didn't whack him. I lost respect for Obama after that.
>>
File: dfff.jpg (642 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dfff.jpg
642 KB, 1920x1080
bamp

sorry ireland
>>
Glad you're on board, hermano. I'm not one of Ferdinand and Isabella's legacies, but I want you to feel welcome and comfortable regardless. MAGA!
>>
>>67745135
Thanks
>>
Puerto Rico Hispanic here. My parents didn't move to Africa or Mexico. They moved to AMERICA. I'm not white but this is a goddamn white country and I want to keep it that way. I don't want to live in fuckin Africa or some South America shit country. Mexicans can fuck off.
>>
I'm a closet trumper in Santa Fe. I'd get a sign but it would be gone in the morning.
>>
>>67744190
I already did in Florida. It was glorious to know the God Emperor was favored that well
>>
File: 1457988316614.jpg (53 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
1457988316614.jpg
53 KB, 600x360
>>67744190
Yes voting for trump, I'm pretty open about it too pic related is my Facebook banner. Also I'm on spring break, I am a US citizen.
>>
>>67744190
My white wife is making me vote for trump
>>
P.S. Seriously considering working for ICE so I can throw Mexishits over the wall myself
>>
I voted for Trump in Florida, and it was glorious to know the God Emperor won so easily.
>>
>>67745725
Build wall, Paco
>>
>>67745638
How does it feel to know that no matter how 'murican you think you are and how much you suck white dick.. whites will never ever see them as one of them and will continue to consider you less because of the color of your skin?

How does it feel to be their little bitch?
>>
File: image.png (466 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
466 KB, 1136x640
>>67744190
I tried to tell my mom but it would break her heart. I told her I voted for Narco Rubio instead.
>tfw she said god has no borders
>>
>>67745866
Sorry cuck I have better things to do.
>>
File: 1450581394337.png (310 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
1450581394337.png
310 KB, 400x543
>>67745135
>palm oil plantations
>>
File: glasstrump.jpg (67 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
glasstrump.jpg
67 KB, 535x535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0

TRUMP/SHADY 2016
ITS GONNA HABBEN
>>
Conservative minorities get smeared with the "Uncle Tom" label and I think it's bullshit. I'm white and I don't see them as servile lapdogs or anything. I see them as just normal people with independent opinions. There's nothing lame about preferring the ingroup over the outgroup, or wanting to preserve this country's character. Those particular lines just happen to have certain racial overtones in this place in time.

I'll stop shitting up this thread. I promise. This is just something that's been bothering me lately.
>>
>>67744190
Mexican here, voting for trump because...
>Will bring oversea jobs back here in America
>Building a wall would create thousands of Jobs
>>
>>67745929
Better an American dog than living like a dog. Go back to Univision.
>>
OP is an uncle tom. Will your family disown you soon for being racist?
>>
>>67745638
Based Puerto Ricans.

You guys are alright
>>
I wish I could familia.
How are the spics handling Trump over there?
>>
>>67745929
The minorities are trying to support you, this is why people hate white people. Smh
>>
>>67746127
>Deporting illegals would lower the price of rent nationwide as apartments will be largely vacant
>>
>>67746165
So you enjoy living on your knees. Good. Better get used to that because when Trump wins, theres going to be a whole lot of that happening to people who are not white.
>>
>>67746318
More space for people to start families
>>
>>67746321
When Trump wins, you're going back.
>>
>>67746259
they're bankrupt and live in a shit hole that will never qualify to be the 51st
>>
File: kek.jpg (39 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
39 KB, 500x294
>>67745929
i beg to differ, ive always felt like an equal I just dont want my taxes to go up....sorry
>>
>>67746318
But than the niggles would move in and dip the property value 2x lower than it was before. I say, as soon as we keep them all out, we move in a bunch of Asians. At least they take care of shit
>>
>>67744190

My girlfriend is a mexican who isn't here legally but she still likes Trump since he took a hard stance in Islam after the San bernadino shooting.

I'm probably gonna marry her but I heard that's not even a surefire way to get residency anymore. If Trump gets fucked out of the nomination in a brokered convention and someone else wins I'll probably just go with her back to Mexico. Yea it's not the best country on the planet but it's better than living in a country that openly ignores the will of the people in elections while simultaneously preaching about how free and democratic it is.
>>
I'm a peruvian spic, and I got my entire spic family voting for the god emperor. MAGA, build wall, keep the beaners out.
>>
>>67746099

The Clinton crime family has spilled a lot of blood through its associates...

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2014/jan/07/honduras-dirty-war-clean-energy-palm-oil-biofuels

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/honduras-berta-caceres-murder-enivronment-activist-human-rights
>>
>>67746285
>>67746285
He's >>67745929
a shill paid to post that. Anyone who falls for it needs to lurk more.

>>67745638
I hope you understand that most of all.

>inb4 leaf shitposter
>>
>>67746602
Rent them out to younger families
>>
can't wait to see him get elected

either the world burns or shit gets fixed

I got the popcorn ready
>>
>>67746445
Im an American citizen, dummy. I know thinking isn't really an option for Trump supporters, but surely, you see how Trump can't deport US citizens

>Implying he's going to keep his wall and deportation promise anyway.
>>
>>67746613
Dont go dumbass. You'll get kidnapped for looking rich. Marry her, file her paperwork and pump babies in her and help us fight against the leftys
>>
a vote is a vote whether it's a spic's or a niggers just make sure to vote TRUMP
>>
>>67744190
>Any other spic voting for Trump in here?

Is this some kind of stigma that makes you superior if you vote for him or not? I want to understand the reason, give me 5.

>>67745732
KEKED
>>
File: 1457063890257.jpg (70 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
1457063890257.jpg
70 KB, 535x535
My parents are niggeraguans. They came here legally so others ought to as well. I don't play the identity politics game though, I know what's good for America is a shut down on illegal immigration, deportation of those here siphoning taxpayer money, and increased immigration from Europe/AU's/NZ

Trumps platform is all about reestablishing a prosperous manufacturing workforce, making things here again, which is exactly what's needed. 60% of jobs in the USA are service jobs so competition is oversaturated with liberal arts majors who complain about their poor economic standing. Bringing manufacturing back would bring back great jobs even they could do so they can stop whining.

It makes me laugh when leftists love to bash right wingers claiming that they have science on their side when any social research that has statistics based on race (crime, poverty, educational attainment) is immediately dismissed as if it were racist
>>
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 425x174) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 425x174
>>67746752
Good thing this board is anonymous. Otherwise i'd feel embarrassed if I were you.
>>
>>67744190

I chew out that spic whenever I can. Fuck the Univision kikes and their destructive liberal agenda. Can't wait to see those faggots suffer when the Don wins.
>>
Naturalized citizen here... I hate using the word spic, or any racial slur. I honestly believe there is no such thing as superior race but superior culture, and white CHRISTIAN culture is superior. If whites were so superior why half of them are faggots? I live in the Bay Area and I get pretty sick of these white degenerates who struggle to be "comprehensive" to me, and even more when white gays they get their "exotic" fever and hit on me. I sometimes wonder if I should move to Texas or some red state to be surrounded by the whites I admire, but if I've learned anything from this board is that deep inside my skin will disgust a lot of those people. I really don't belong anywhere, perhaps one day I'll go back home, and if God's will maybe I can help to fix it.
>>
>>67746910
minorities are pressured against voting red because their families and friends will call them uncle toms
>>
Southcali hispanic reporting in.
Defending Trump always turns heads around here but since I'm brown I can do whatever I want apparently.
>>
Dear whites. Pls start race war already.
T. Spic who lives in a black neighborhood.
>>
File: 1456248988231.png (393 KB, 932x469) Image search: [Google]
1456248988231.png
393 KB, 932x469
>>67745929
>muh skin color

He's puerto rican you cuck. White people probably can't even tell.
>>
I didn't see this moment on CNN. They're too busy comparing Trump to incendiary racists like Hitler or George Wallace.

https://youtu.be/Lm6LGITkiz4
>>
>>67746802
Yeah, yeah, everyone is a citizen, Aztec.
>>
>>67745929
Fuck off cunt, if he adopts my culture he's one of me, I don't care what race he is as long as he's not a dindu.
>>
>>67746803

I plan on getting her legal. She's about as honest and trustworthy as a woman you will find, speaks great English (with that qt3.14 accent too) and works hard as shit and is so thankful just to be here. I think she will make a great American.

That being said if Trump is screwed out of the election somehow, it's clear that the Republic has failed and unless an armed revolution takes place forthwith I don't see many other options to run to than her home country. Europe is cucked, Canada is beyond cucked, Oz and NZ are nogunz, and the rest of the world is just as bad or worse than Mexico. She is from the south though and comes from a little town out in the country so maybe it's a bit safer there.
>>
>>67747028
I'm in the bay area too. We need as many level-headed brown people as we can get. Please stay.
>>
>>67745754
underrated post
>>
>spic

Bullshit you fucking shills.

You are all whites.

Not one fucking time stamp that is legit.

FUCK OFF RACISTS
>>
>>67748355
Born and raised in the Bay Area and the degeneracy has gotten worse. The city pays for Truvada prescriptions for promiscuous gays. $1400/month cost. City streets are filthy, the roads shitty, and the public transportation is slow as hell. I can walk to many places faster than the bus.
>>
>>67747028
>>67748355
Latino Bay Area Anons, you say ? :^)
>>67748879
haha wtf part do you live in
>>
>>67747053
>voting red

wait so people can't vote yellow or green? last time I checked the US had more parties than pleb Republitards and Demotards..
>>
File: trump maga.jpg (285 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
trump maga.jpg
285 KB, 734x950
>>67744190
I love Trump so much, TRUMP 2016.
>>
>>67744190

Why would you be voting for someone who wants to to literally take away your freedom once you finally become a citizen?

(He wants to expand the NSA and renew the Patriot Act)
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 362x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 362x404
>don't really support Trump because I rather have FREE SHIT

>dad gave me shit for defending trump on how Google is basically changing the public's opinion on him
>>
File: Trumps_Bizarre_Election.jpg (109 KB, 730x960) Image search: [Google]
Trumps_Bizarre_Election.jpg
109 KB, 730x960
I'm half bean person. He has my vote.
>>
>>67749666
The way the system is set up, voting for anything other than Republican or Democrat is the equvilant of filling out your ballot paper, then proceeding to throw it in the garbage bin.
>>
>>67752222

this meme is fucking gay...i support trump but pls stop posting it jeez
>>
>>67752934
>4cuck
>>
>>67744621
>using the word evil as if it's an objective descriptor especially a candidate

Wew lad my trigger is seeing someone not being able to describe a person in terms outside of black and white heavily subjective terms
>>
>>67744190
Spic trumpster checking in
>>
>>67745929
Fuck I'm biting the bait here.
Bullshit. Im from Houston and the whites have done nothing but accept me. Mostly because I work so ducking hard and being an electrician I'm always incharge of the illegals lol I have a white gf and everything dude white people are the shit
>>
File: 1450474803561.jpg (87 KB, 227x337) Image search: [Google]
1450474803561.jpg
87 KB, 227x337
>>67745929
I'd kick it with a conservative pro trump black/mexican asian ANY day over a white liberal

eat shit kike
>>
File: 1444158381818.png (22 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1444158381818.png
22 KB, 530x444
I'm probably the whitest looking spic ever, I don't even speak Spanish, but I'm still a 'Latino voting for Trump'. Mom has said before that she'd disown me for supporting Trump in an empty threat, the supposed 'Racism' has really triggered her. She believes that he's going to deport her even though she's been legal for decades, says that I'm an 'anchor baby' and that he'd deport me too, even though she had me when she was a citizen.

My dad says "I fucking hate the US", loves to pretend that he's a Eurocuck, and believes himself to be above all the 'fat/stupid Americans'.

Just fuck my shit up familia.
>>
yup me and my dad voting trump

mom is voting shillary but i forgive cause shes my mom slowly redpilling her she might not vote at all
>>
>>67745725
>pic related is my Facebook banner
You're not helping anyone be equating Trump with the Nazis.
>>
>>67745929
White American here.
What you say is false. It's about culture, not race. Something Eurofags just can't figure out.

MAGA
>>
Here.

I monitor the mail too so I throw out any VOTE BERNIE or VOTE SHILLARY letters into the dumpster.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.